Horse Racing

renjer

I have been reading Fensi88 (Goca’s) website for a while and it seems like this method for predicting sports games have a 75% chance of success.

Has there been any analysis for the accuracy of the John Addey method (as detailed in Sports Astrology by Frawley) as used in horse racing?

It seems there isn’t enough threads on Astrology Weekly dedicated to horse racing. I’d like to learn more about this.

sentinel

I have looked at Addey. My experience is that it doesn't work consistently, but can work sometimes.

Other methods include, planets on angles, Joyce Wehrman and Al-Kindi.

I've questioned the 75% accuracy, as it seems to allow 2 goes out of 3 in football games. It may make good statistics but how it moves astrology forward I don't know.

For games like football and cricket, if you bet, 75% gives you a break even position. (If you had bet on the premier league champions winning each of their home games last year you'd have lost money!)

With horses, for example, you can lose on eight and then find a 10-1 winner and be in profit.

Loda41

I have been reading Fensi88 (Goca’s) website for a while and it seems like this method for predicting sports games have a 75% chance of success.

Has there been any analysis for the accuracy of the John Addey method (as detailed in Sports Astrology by Frawley) as used in horse racing?

It seems there isn’t enough threads on Astrology Weekly dedicated to horse racing. I’d like to learn more about this.
I just bought Frawley's book. Will test the Horse race system when I get up to speed on it.