Current Pluto transits and others - what to expect

Golden Rose

Greetings

I was hoping to get some experts here to look into my current transits and give me an insight in what's going on. I am concerned about the pluto transits as up until now I have only really experienced pluto passing through my 6h over my natal Moon-Neptune and I barely felt its affect to be totally honest!
However, currently with tr Pluto passing over my DC and squaring my Sun - I can't say the same. I can already feel its effects, the feeling of inner turmoil, so much chaos inside of me, I feel like a mess! And its all coming from nowhere although I know its not.
I have read some things online about pluto transits and some of it is pretty useful and some is scary. I was hoping someone could take a look and let me know what to expect in the affected houses 7 and 10. I am pretty scared and would like to know how to deal with the transit the best I could.

I also have tr Saturn hitting my natal Moon-Neptune in 6h. One thing I can say is that I am feel very alone these days, even when I am around people. I feel like building relationships is tough especially now and finding it difficult to trust people in general. The biggest issue is at work (no surprise) where there is alot of work politics going on with females and alot of power issues happening - i can feel the hostility towards some of these females. However I have no desire or interest to be part of their 'book club'. Tbh I was never interested in being in any club or a team player - I am happier being a sole trader.

Anyways, if anyone can take a look and share some insight into what is really going on, that would be greatly appreciated as I would like to understand the current transits and want to work with the Pluto energies especially.

Thanks in advance! :kissing:

Attachments

• current transits 090417.jpg
    current transits 090417.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 24

StillOne

Thanks for sharing. I'm having similar transits to you and it's been an emotional rollercoaster for some time now with no end in sight. My Ascending degree is 14 Cancer so just three degrees before yours.

All of my relationships are going through a big upheaval. Uranus is transiting the 10th house, as well, and that can only seems to add challenges to career and social matters.

Unfortunately I'm short on time. I'll comment more later.

Golden Rose

Dear StillOne

Thank you so much for sharing. Sorry for the delay in replying, there is a lot going on with my life in line with all the Pluto transits. Work is so demanding it ***** the life out of me.
Yes - both career and relationship issues hand in hand. It really is too much, as I am at the beginning of these transits I would keen to know how they progress over the course of the two or so years.

Looking forward to your further input - do take your time as I know Pluto can bring a lot of intensity, stress and chaos into one's life!

:kissing: