Will we marry?

Flevis

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'd like to know if we're going to get married. The questions was made on Juloy 30, 2010 at 9:55 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This is the chart below. Can someone help me please?

Last edited:

DanaRenee

What is it with the basic same chart showing up all over lately? lol
Ok you/libra/ven/virgo/fall/ in your 12th house/secrets/things unknown to you, he/aries/mars/virgo/ in your 12th house/his 6th house/health/ daily activities. His daily activities/ who he is communicating with/ may not be completely known to you, and yours not known to him??? not really a good thing(my thoughts) of course everyone needs somethings to have to themselves:tongue:
Now here is where I am beginning to wonder about with both of your signifactors in with mercury and saturn, I wonder if these don't represent people?? one older one younger? Or saturn is just delays, and mercury the younger person? or mercury communication, and saturn an older person? Or just communication and delays??? I am thinking that it has to be a combination of both, because this has been showing up in alot of charts lately, and it can't be the same thing for all of them(my thoughts)
Either way sat/exhalt, is conjunct both you and he, so delays/older person, is currently an issue, and mercury is separating from saturn, so communication/younger person is no longer an issue currently. Either way you/ven is chasing he/mars, you are wanting him!
Your co-ruler/moon in your 6th house/his 12th house, your keeping up on his daily actitvites, but he is not aware of this?? Moon in pis/ emotional. Your ven/his mars/opposite your moon, you don't know why your checking up on him, your nervous have high anxiety, maybe depressed about this. Moon in pis/neptune in your 5th house/romance/his 11th house friends/hopes, opposite mercury/ this tends to muddle communications what you mean to say comes out wrong. Sun in his own 5th house/ would say to me that he is more concerned for his fun and romance/ in your 11th house/ he is your hope. Sun semi-square you/ven, he is not concerned with you right now. I do not see a yes here, I am sorry I see trust issues, and maybe a one sided romance here? If you are checking up on him and his daily activities, then you already know the answer to your question right?(my thought) Please let us know what happens. Best luck to you.

Flevis

Hi Dana,

Thanks for your answer. I liked it soooooo much! You were so accurate in two things: one is older (me) and the other younger (him). Also there was an issue in communication that is tending to clear up now. Another things is that he is more concerned about his fun and romance. He is my hope. He is not concerned about me now. Well, actually I told him that I like him. He said he wants to have fun. He said he is not prepared to be tied up now. But I had some hope. But actually, you didn't see any yes right? Could it possibly be some delay, or is it the end?

Flevis

To Dana again,

What could possibly be the things unkown to me or to him? He is rich. I'm not. Is he hiding something from me?

DanaRenee

Hello, well I would say that maybe what is unknown to you is that not everything he does daily is known to you,ie.. like who he is talking/communicating to, with, his health maybe he is not in good health, and this could affect how if or even if you could have a relationship? How well do you really know him? Is this something more along the lines of dated a few times, or not at all? All these things will eventually play a role in how things end up. Would dating him cause health concerns for you? If you don't know him all that well, then these kind of questions would certainly warant asking, specially seeing it showed up on your chart:wink: He is younger than you and has mentioned not wanting to settle down right now, so there could be another person he is interested in, or he just wants to have his options opened. I think you have some secrets your not telling also? am I right? I think that you pulling back letting him do what he needs to do, let him "miss" you would be your best option right now. Things usually end up happening for reasons that we don't understand at the time, and this just might be one of yours. Your young and there are more fish in the sea, go fishing you just might like what you catch:tongue:

Neptune Rising

Hello Flevis

Welcome to the forum :)

You might find it helpful to have a look at these guidelines on how to upload a chart. The ones you've uploaded unfortunatley keep expiring, which reduce the amount of people who respond to your posts.

Thanks
NR