Career

A

Anonymous

I was born on the 21st march 1963, 16hrs GMT latitude 7N 02E and Longitude 6N 14E. My career is in a mess. I wnt to know what career or vocation will be best for me. I also want to know the meaning of Jupiter in the 7th house Trine North node.
I am interested in astrology and I am already learning it.
Please help

Victor

A

acharya_vasudev

Hi! Victor,

Could you please tell where were you born? I mean the city and country.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Astrological terms

Victor,

"Jupiter in the 7th house Trine North node"

can be translated using "keywords":

Jupiter (expansion) in the 7th house (relationships) Trine (energy goes very easily with) North node (future goals)

Which could mean many things, such as:
An expansive focus on relationships helps you accomplish your goals in life.

For more about "keyword" interpretation see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Explaining the basics,

Tim

A

acharya_vasudev

Victor,

This shows a really disappointing picture.
I am really sorry to say I just suggest you a job either in a export-import industry or a work related to health and medicines.
Your horoscope has a Leo rising with Sun in your 8th house, the house of surprises and the significator of your work Venus is placed in your 6th house which is the house of health and labour.

This is what I can tell you right now.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

A little more optimistic view...

Victor,

Taking a little more optimistic view... ;-) you have a strong focus of energy in the 7th house (relationships), the 6th house (daily work, routine), and have Pluto (control) and Uranus (independence) focused in the first house. So you would like to be in a job which involves routinely meeting others, while allowing you personal control and independence. And, since you have NO focus in the 10th house (career), having a formal "career" is not that important: it's all about doing the work (6th house).

You have had a particularly challenging time with transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus (unstructuring) opposing (energy is over-excited by) your Asendant (self) and having just had Uranus opposite Uranus. This would have been a most unsettling, unstructured time. And you also have had and are continuing to have Pluto (transformation) squaring (energy needs to be combined with your Sun (self-expression), Mercury (thinking), and Jupiter (expansion). At this time you are FORCED to transform yourself in your self-expression, thinking, and expansiveness. So you may FEEL weak and powerless.

However, transiting Saturn (career) is trine (energy goes very easily with) your Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter so your career energy is actually strong. It just can be difficult to see past the Uranian and Plutonian issues.

Keep your chin up! You are being restructured and transformed by forces out there and, when they are finished, you will be much the better for it. As to your job situation, keep your eye open for opportunities in your current job and make sure you have eliminated all possibilities there before going elsewhere!

Finally, you have the North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (other people's self-expression) so finding a career in which you are helping others to express themselves may help to make you feel more fulfilled in your life.

Encouraging your progress,

Tim