Looking for a little help with my Chart Interpretation.

HRH

Dear all.

I've been a reader of this forum for a little while, and only now gained the courage to post myself.

I'm wondering if anybody could give me a little help.
Basically I've been looking into my own Natal chart, and gathering all sorts of information and interpretations (mostly via a cross reference of a bunch of internet sites). What I have found thus far has been very interesting, and in some cases quite a comfort to me. It's a long story, but I have had many struggles so far in my life; I've been a kind of outcast/outsider since my youth, and subsequently had a lot of severe depressive episodes - so, as you can imagine, the prospect that better things are possibly on the horizon is a nice one.

However, I have reached a stage now where, due to my limited experience, I feel I have taken my own interpretations as far as I can go, and I'd love to get some more opinions.

So firstly, let me briefly outline the things I have isolated as important factors, though I am not certain as to what extent their importance reaches.

- Sun in Leo, and in VIII house: I believe this adds to a person having a certain regal air about them, and makes them a lover of luxury/the finer things? (definitely true in my case)

- Moon in Pisces and in III: I understand this makes for a very sensitive, deep person - Also highly imaginative. Perhaps a great artist, visionary or poet? (I've no idea if this is affected or heightened at all by the opposition Mars or Sextile Uranus?)

- Mars and Jupiter both Conjunct Midheaven: Not sure what significance this has, but very interested to find out.

And other areas I find interesting, though struggle to understand, are:
-The multiple Sun, Moon Mercury, Mars and Jupiter aspects.
-The general effect of Jupiter and Venus in my chart.
-Mercury in Cancer and in VIII
-Ascendant Sagittarius and it's effects on physical appearance?
-Mars in XI
-Uranus in Capricorn and in II

So the main questions I have concerning my chart are the following:

1. What would you say are some of the general psychological/personality strengths/traits?
I'm looking to gain a greater awareness of my personality strengths and weaknesses - and hopefully learn to embrace them, or use them positively instead of self destructively as I have been up to this point.
Generally speaking, I have been described as having a kind of Byronic nature. (specifically, a mixture of magnetism, mysteriousness and a certain self destructive or brooding nature)
I understand that Charisma, Magnetism and other personality aspects can be pinpointed in a natal chart - so I wonder if this Byronic/depressive nature of mine is seen seen in my chart?

2. What are some potential Career/Vocations etc.
Currently I spend my time engaged in a variety of passions. I love creating art and writing poetry/short stories; I also read and write a lot of philosophy, and I am extremely interested in writing, reading or talking about Metaphysics, Politics, Religion/Spirituality and physics too.
So it is my understanding that a few aspects in my chart point to success in the creative fields of Art, Poetry, and possibly performing, as well as in intellectual fields of science, philosophy and perhaps religion/spirituality? Also, am I correct that there are certain aspects pointing to a position of leadership? Or the ability to excel as a leader of some kind?
I would love more opinions on this.

Of course alongside this, I would be interested to know if my chart may also give any hints as to what level of success I may be able to achieve; both monetary, socially and personal? (though I know this is hard to determine sometimes)

So those are my main queries, however I would be happy to hear of any other interpretations no matter what area of life they are concerning. Of course, the areas of Love/relationships, geographical locations, luck and so on are by no means unimportant to me.

Anyway, huge thank you in advance to anybody who has taken time to read this post, and to those of you who may take time to look at/analyse my chart.

I hope in the future I will be able to contribute regularly to this forum.

Sincerely

Howard

Last edited: