SVP - Scorpio rising, Virgo sun, Pisces Moon

SVP

Hi everybody. I finally joined an astrology forum :love: ... I want to say it's been a long time coming, but I honestly only think it's been a year since I've really gotten into astrology. I'm only 16, turning 17 in a month, but I'm really invested in astrology (even if I don't necessarily want to be). It's not necessarily a dirty little secret in my life since I go around asking everybody I know where and when they were born in order to get more charts to look at, but it's definitely got me hung up in a variety of ways. Even when I was younger I was really devoted to getting to the bottom of myself, and even though astrology has helped me figure out many many things out about mine and others nature, it's also raised many more questions that I'm just not experienced enough to answer (and I honestly don't know whether or not I want to gain the experience to answer them on my own). So I'm finally hoping to gain insights from other, more experienced astrologers, something I never really planned on doing. I hope you guys can help me and guide me to some answers that I probably woulda never gotten to on my own :smile:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums SVP. I hope the forums help you get to the bottom of yourself. There is a lot of wonderful information and many talented people here to help out.

Enjoy!!!

SVP

Welcome to the forums SVP. I hope the forums help you get to the bottom of yourself. There is a lot of wonderful information and many talented people here to help out.

Enjoy!!!
Thank you!! :) I really hope I gain some answers to some really important questions.