What shows aversion or non interest for children?

Victoria

I'd also have a little look at the moon, especially if you're a woman.
And I agree, 5th house and jupiter would be the big ones.

persephone5

I would definitely say moon over the others. The moon is a much more personal placement,even given house and aspects added to jupiter and is a nurturing planet.

Just giving me as an example,I have jupiter in scorpio at the end of the fourth house conjuncting my sun/merc in the fifth. I have five planets in the fifth. But my moon is in capricorn in the sixth and it makes squares to saturn and pluto also in the fourth. I have always been afraid of having children. Not opposed to it, I just take the issue very seriously as it is the ultimate in responsibility.

Jesusistheway

I agree with Victoria, I have an overactive moon , it literally went bouncy in the skies and I usually do not check out men, like I do women hehe. I do attract them as friends but friends and no more. Once they know I won't sleep w them they'll most likely focus on their mate haha or leave me be or be a side friend for concerts or what not. I also think a negative father figure may play into this. I am sure if my dad thought I was a princess I wouldn't be a tomboy and feel self sufficient without men. He nourished my mind I gotta give him credit for that. My relationship with my mom is erratic (uranus square moon). And I'll say she's crazy , you never know what to expect, I don't know if I should feel sorry for my dad or mom or both!
Oooh I have retro Jupiter too!

ptolomy

Hard aspects to a personal planet/s in the 5th house,In particular:Sun, Moon, Venus,Mars Semi Sq,Square,Sesquiquadrate,Opposition by Mars,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune and Pluto.

Jesusistheway

Ahahahahhahahahahah I thought this thread said
"What shows aversion or non interest in me?"
I was totally hallucinating. Hahahhaa... Sorry guys

Sweet Pea

Moon/Mars would bring plenty of energy into the nurturing function and that alone wouldn't put you off children.

I would suggest Moon-Saturn, Moon-Uranus, or Moon-Chiron and any of those in or as ruler of the 4th or 5th houses, or in Cancer or Leo.

Zuri

I have Saturn retrograde in my 5th House with Venus retrograde ruling that house, a peregrine Jupiter, and an afflicted-as-hell Moon (in the 8th House, ruling the 7th House and negatively aspecting Saturn retrograde in the 5th House).

Nevertheless, I love children and generally get along very well with them. However, for the longest time, I didn't want to have children. Not out of aversion to kids, but due to deep concerns over whether or not I could handle such a big responsibility. Only now in my early 40s, do I feel somewhat ready to have one (in the next year or two, and it would require alternative reproductive techniques).