Guess the Ascendant

LadyG

I'm currently enamored of a very talented actress whose work I've admired for years, but lately, I've felt even more drawn to her (so has the general public, it seems).

Anyhow, I have discussed her possible ascendant (time of birth unknown) with several people, and we're all on the fence. My first guess was Scorpio (the nose, hair, her sense of humour), and then Aquarius (quirky sense of style, very friendly, popular).

An astrologer acquaintance feels she's a Libra ascendant, but I'm so-so about it.

Don't think she's a Leo ascendant (though it could seem that way at first), but rather a strong Mars in Leo coming through. (Her Chart)

Anyway, curious to hear others' input.

I don't usually even like people of my own Sun sign, but Alex Kingston is adorable (personality, esp)! :smile:

Attachments

• Alex-Kingston.jpg
    Alex-Kingston.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 70
  • AKx.jpg
    AKx.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Melaike

I agree with you.She looks Scorpio rising to me too.
Chelsea Clinton is Sun-Pisces Scorpio-ASC; I think they have common traits like prognatism and curly hair.

LadyG

I agree with you.She looks Scorpio rising to me too.
Chelsea Clinton is Sun-Pisces Scorpio-ASC; I think they have common traits like prognatism and curly hair.
Sorry, I didn't get notified that there were responses. And I agree with you..very much like Chelsea Clinton.

Thanks. :)

ashriia

I had never seen nor heard of her, i watched a short bit of her on the craig ferguson show just now..and i definitely think the leo ascendant fits well.. leo makes aspects to libra, pisces, and aqua in her chart. that seems to fit her personality and fashion sense nicely. she is cute and charming, very likable.

LadyG

Thank you, @walkingparadox and @ashriia - you could be correct. It's difficult to get a read on her, and I'm usually quite good at that.

aquarius7000

Hi,

The problem with guessing Asc's of actors is that you will seldom have the right answer out.

I haven't seen her attached chart, just her pics. I, for my part, would lean most towards the Leo-Aqua plane (the head-face area is very prominent and also a bit 'unruly'). She could have a prominent Moon- in conj or opp to the Asc as well. For a sec, I also thought of Cancer rising because of the Moon (watery, something motherly/cosy about her face).
However, some Asc's that I would eliminate from my side are Cap and Sco to begin with.

:)AQ7

LadyG

Hi,

The problem with guessing Asc's of actors is that you will seldom have the right answer out.

I haven't seen her attached chart, just her pics. I, for my part, would lean most towards the Leo-Aqua plane (the head-face area is very prominent and also a bit 'unruly'). She could have a prominent Moon- in conj or opp to the Asc as well. For a sec, I also thought of Cancer rising because of the Moon (watery, something motherly/cosy about her face).
However, some Asc's that I would eliminate from my side are Cap and Sco to begin with.

:)AQ7
Interesting. :) It seems many people have difficulty guessing this person's ascendant, myself included. I'm usually quite accurate with ascendants, even with actors, but this one is difficult to pin down.

I agree with you about Capricorn, but still lean towards Scorpio, though Leo/Aqua is a possibility. At one point, I even thought perhaps Sagittarius. The ones I would rule out include ALL earth signs, Gemini, and Pisces. That's about as much as I can narrow it down. Can't imagine why it's so difficult with this person.

Another possibility is Aries, too...but I'm not sure.

fensi88

What do you think which sign is on ASC of the Ross Lynch natal chart? (he was born 29.Dec 1995.) Or might be you know his birth time? I can not find that data on Internet...

rl2.jpg

M

may28gemini

Can't really explain it in concrete terms. I just see it... conventional looking but have a quirky vibe. I have no idea who he is or what he does. By all accounts, he's just another kid to me.

fensi88

Very possible he has that ASC; I noticed that all my favorite foreign actors has that ASC, possible because I have Aq sign on 9 house cusp :)! (He is actor/singer in serial "Austin & Ally").

M

may28gemini

ahhh... well, it's very possible.

Most of the actors/actresses I like are of various ascendants. Even though I'm Libra rising, there's not many Libra rising favorites that I know of off the bat.

Matto

Interesting. :) It seems many people have difficulty guessing this person's ascendant, myself included. I'm usually quite accurate with ascendants, even with actors, but this one is difficult to pin down.

I agree with you about Capricorn, but still lean towards Scorpio, though Leo/Aqua is a possibility. At one point, I even thought perhaps Sagittarius. The ones I would rule out include ALL earth signs, Gemini, and Pisces. That's about as much as I can narrow it down. Can't imagine why it's so difficult with this person.

Another possibility is Aries, too...but I'm not sure.

Sagittarius rising was my first thought. I'm getting a strong vibe.

(Just to clarify, this is about the lady, not the guy.)

Kannon

I'm currently enamored of a very talented actress whose work I've admired for years, but lately, I've felt even more drawn to her (so has the general public, it seems).

Anyhow, I have discussed her possible ascendant (time of birth unknown) with several people, and we're all on the fence. My first guess was Scorpio (the nose, hair, her sense of humour), and then Aquarius (quirky sense of style, very friendly, popular).

An astrologer acquaintance feels she's a Libra ascendant, but I'm so-so about it.

Don't think she's a Leo ascendant (though it could seem that way at first), but rather a strong Mars in Leo coming through. (Her Chart)

Anyway, curious to hear others' input.

I don't usually even like people of my own Sun sign, but Alex Kingston is adorable (personality, esp)! :smile:

I've seen Alex on TV, but know nothing about her.

The astrologers who suggested fixed signs are on the right track. She has a face full at the jaws, rectangular, which seems genuine even at age 50. It is preferable to look at pictures from the 20-30 yr old range, old enough for the facial outline to have developed, but young enough there's been no plastic surgery or fleshiness added, water retention, sagging, etc.

A Libra rising person with Sun and planets in Pisces and more in Virgo would almost certainly have more a tapering face, not one with a strong jawline.

Aquarius is not as likely, since only Asc late in that sign would have the engaging Libra Moon. Leo Asc conjunct Mars at 5*30 could create a 5th-11th interception which would be a chart strongly indicative of her career in show business. Scorpio, maybe, but this is probably preferred by some astrologer who thinks she has to have planets in the 5th. Her eyes seem too bright and fiery to me for Scorpio.

There are possible Ascendants for her at 3, 18 and 20* Leo,

Look at her wikipedia page for life events and to run transits over her chart:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Kingston