Lost ;(

mr1234

My close relative lost a small purse like bag, which had iPhone and some amount of cash. We were in our other relative's place, and came back to my home in a passenger vehicle. The bag/purse might have been lost anywhere in between the two places or in the relative's house. We searched back in that house, and couldn't find it.

We also suspect that the driver of the passenger vehicle stealing it. Please let us know where it.

We lost it all yesterday night.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_where_s_iphone_and_cash_hp.21127.20943.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_where_s_iphone_and_cash_hp.21127.20943.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your close relative = 3rd house in the chart = Mars is the significator
Their purse/belongings = 4th house in the chart = 2nd house of the relative = Venus

Venus is in dignity (strong). However, it is in a cadent house, so the purse is 'well-hidden' and somewhere where it cannot be easily found. Actually, Ven is in relative's 7th house = others, so I think the purse is already with someone else. Also, before Venus sextiles Mars, there will be interference by aspect to Jupiter, which is in a bad shape (in detriment and rx). Jup could here signify someone that might not have the best of intentions if they found the purse. The Moon is of no help either and forms no aspects with Mars (relative), has no essential dignity. Sorry, but doesn't look good, but I obviously hope I am wrong. Please update here if you should find the purse. Thanks

Best
:)AQ7

mr1234

Here i post the event chart of my question. I have predicted this using vedic horary. Let me know what you understand.

Attachments

• ipho222.JPG
    ipho222.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 20

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Sorry you lost it again. Did you lose it at a friend's, or whilst out and about amongst friends/outing?

Saturn (phone via 2nd house) is rx, so you should find it, esp, as the Moon and Sat move towards eachother, possibly in about 16-17 hours or days. Pls update.

Thanks

mr1234

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Sorry you lost it again. Did you lose it at a friend's, or whilst out and about amongst friends/outing?

Saturn (phone via 2nd house) is rx, so you should find it, esp, as the Moon and Sat move towards eachother, possibly in about 16-17 hours or days. Pls update.

Thanks
Thanks for the answer. Respects to your accuracy. I found the phone today, in the Home. Was it stolen by some wage earner(2nd time)?

Also, if possible tell me whether it was stolen in the first occasion too?

Cheers

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Good to know you found it again. Do be careful this time ;)

I did not know the first time that it was your phone, so I took the relative's 2nd house. In the first chart, since this is your phone as I understand, Sat signified both you and phone - firstly that, and the fact that the Moon was out to sextile Saturn, you found it. However, Saturn was in the Moon's fall, and the Moon was further weakened being in Virgo and the 8th house, hence the object did not stay with you.

Where did you lose it the 2nd time? Also, what do you mean by stolen by a wage earner?

mr1234

Sure, i'll take care from now on. The phone was not mine, but after finding the phone in first occasion, it was gifted to us. So, the phone usually is used by all of my home. So, i call the phone as mine.

It was not mine when i posted the question in post #1 . Then it was gifted to us, then we/i lost it and thus posted second question in post #6 as my phone.

The phone was lost inside Home. We had hired a maid servant, and i suspected on her as per vedic horary. Whether the phone was just lost or stolen remains as a mystery for me (both in case #1 and #6). Thanks.

aquarius7000

Hi,

At the time of the first chart, did you also have access to the phone as one its users? As in, did it also belong to your family. If so, the chart's 2nd house would still signify the phone, if you still live with your family. If the phone was not your family's, who did it belong to before it was gifted to you. If you can be a bit specific, please, it would help us understand the first chart.

Thanks

mr1234

I was the user of a phone while i created the first chart. It belonged to our family. But, what does second chart say? Stolen/Just Lost?

aquarius7000

Thank You. From what i predicted, I think the phone was stolen. Not sure though.
I am very, very careful when it comes to saying that someone (esp someone working for you, like the maid) 'may' have stolen the phone, if I cannot see that very clearly. It is too risky and would also be fairly irresponsible on my part to chance that kind of a prediction, and put the blame on someone. I'd rather not.

mr1234

You are right, it's not fair to judge like that. But few incidents that took place that day partially signify her involvement though. I would say it was stolen both the times.