Will I see him on my birthday?

astrobabes

I am really curious if I will see him for my birthday this year.. it's on new years eve. I saw him last year and would love to see him again

Please click the link to view the horary chart! http://ibb.co/YPMJMB4

Thank you to anyone that helps me!

ElenaJ

You, sun, are on south node, but approaching a trine to mars who rules his 3rd of communications.
Mars is in the exact degree of the nodes so he looks "destined" to be in touch, although it may be you who contacts him, not vice versa.
Moon is opposite Chiron, so it may not be all that you are hoping.

astrobabes

You, sun, are on south node, but approaching a trine to mars who rules his 3rd of communications.
Mars is in the exact degree of the nodes so he looks "destined" to be in touch, although it may be you who contacts him, not vice versa.
Moon is opposite Chiron, so it may not be all that you are hoping.

ooh wow okay that makes sense!! so there is a good *maybe*?

tikana

i have my doubts

A. saturn is about to leave a sign
B. no direct aspects between sun/saturn
C no aspects from moon to saturn

ElenaJ

To answer the question, I've considered whether you will see each other, not whether you will be together or in a relationship.

tikana

To answer the question, I've considered whether you will see each other, not whether you will be together or in a relationship.

Elena
you dont need to get into technicality
sometimes we have to weave a true question
but you will get the answer to both questions if the querent doesnt specify

questions like "does he think of me?" is the same as "will we be in a relationship"

I had a question like that myself (it is a story to be written hysterical comedy) I was asking "Will i meet/see so and so?"
chances of him asking me out were ASTRONOMICAL but chances of me meeting/seeing xxxx were 90%
There was a sextile (yes I had to do the seeking) - yep true met xxx
scared him to death (LOL)
0 receptions + xxx was combusted .. guess who was combusting him ? yes, me. yes, i scared the poor thing
0 chances of him asking me out - I mean it was hysterical even to think about it ..

you can cover all the grounds on a single chart if the question is genuine despite the fact that if the question wasnt even asked properly.

ElenaJ

True.
My comment was just to explain, it might look to her like two contradictory answers, confusing.
In fact, the example you give sounds like this chart!

tikana

True.
My comment was just to explain, it might look to her like two contradictory answers, confusing.
In fact, the example you give sounds like this chart!

it is exactly that..
does he like me enough to come to my birthday ? i want him to date me.

PS i wasnt trying to prove you wrong. I was trying to fortify what you were saying in actual example. Although i was lukewarm interest in my question

astrobabes

okay guys so now i am a bit confused lol the question was just if i was going to see him on my birthday not if he likes me enough to see me. we are friends and we have mutual friends (and like elena said i might even text him to see what he is doing) so i was just seeing if its likely/plausible if we see each other. like if we end up at the same gathering or if we somehow meet up (because last year thats what happened. i was at a party and last minute ended up going to a different one where he was at)

now you guys both agree it is doubtful i will see him?
thanks for any clarification! lol

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"now you guys both agree it is doubtful i will see him?"

no, you should have contact, I think, but it will be from your own action, not his.
Sorry for the confusion.

But just to clarify this doesn't refer to having a relationship or anything else, it's just a contact.

kalinka

Your question was if u will see him again (on ur birthday). Clearly a No for me. As Tikana wrote..no aspects between Sun and Saturn. Moon squaring Saturn at the end. Ur wish will not come true.