Meeting new boyfriend in 2020

clara9

Hello,

im wondering what about opposites in horary. I asked if i will met my next boyfriend in 2020, I know, 2020 is only 2 month but maybe there is a chance. Im wondering sun opposite uranus in about 5,5 degrees. So despite the opposite, will it be "yes"

Best regards,

Attachments

• new boyfriend.JPG
    new boyfriend.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 40
  • new boyfriend2.jpg
    new boyfriend2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 24

Osamenor

Staff member
For horary purposes, only traditional house rulers are used. You are represented by Saturn, not Uranus, while your potential partner is Sun. Modern planets add a little detail sometimes, but even if you would consider them house rulers in natal charts, they don't function that way in horary.

Sun has separated from a square to Saturn and is no longer in aspect to it. Did you recently take a tentative interest in someone but find them unattainable? Or that pursuing them wasn't feasible for some reason? Or did someone show some interest in you and then move on?

Saturn is in its own sign, but in the isolated twelfth house. However, Saturn's house of joy is the twelfth. Looks like you're pretty content on your own. Would you say that's correct?

My take is that this may not be a time when you really want a new boyfriend all that much. Maybe you see having one as nice but not necessary. Or maybe, that would be nice but there's no one in sight you really want.

That's my stab at it, with my very basic horary knowledge. Maybe someone better versed in horary can tell you more.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think that the remaining months of 2020 promise a new boyfriend for the reasons that Osamenor indicates regarding lack of aspect between the primary significators, Saturn and Sun.

clara9

oky thank you to all.

@osamenor: Yes but they are to cling to me. i feel like a child if i´m with them because they care too much about me. I´m old enough to care about me on my own :smile:

i want to have a relationship (and child) but not treated as a child from them

If i´m saturn, then sun will make a sextil within 23 degrees or? 23 days?

Osamenor

Staff member
@osamenor: Yes but they are to cling to me. i feel like a child if i´m with them because they care too much about me. I´m old enough to care about me on my own :smile:
So you don't want this person as a boyfriend. Sounds like your real question is whether you'll find someone else to be your boyfriend by the end of 2020.

If i´m saturn, then sun will make a sextil within 23 degrees or? 23 days?

The next aspect between Sun and Saturn is so far off that as far as the chart is concerned, it's a no. It's not even close enough to be considered an applying sextile yet.

The late degree ascendant, in my understanding, indicates that the matter is already decided or that it won't change. Saturn being ensconced in its own sign and favorite house--the isolated twelfth--also suggests that. It still seems to me that you're content, more or less, with singlehood. Or at least that you feel it's the best of your options right now. Maybe it's about wanting to shake off this clingy person. Saturn does NOT want to be clung to, and neither does Capricorn. You'd rather be on your own, doing your own thing, than with this person.

But you specifically asked about 2020, and as you pointed out, that's only two more months. So this chart is only telling us about the next two months. It doesn't apply beyond that. If the situation isn't going to change within the next two months, it can still change anytime after that.

But if I'm reading it right, you still have an out right now: you can focus on doing your own thing, whatever that is, and make it clear to Clingy that you are Not Interested. If what you're really looking for is a good excuse to shake him off, you don't need a boyfriend for that. Your own word should be enough. Probably will be: Saturn is domiciled in this chart, while Sun is peregrine. That gives Saturn more strength.

If you really want a boyfriend too, then there will come a time when conditions are better for finding one. It just doesn't seem to be that soon.

clara9

So you don't want this person as a boyfriend. Sounds like your real question is whether you'll find someone else to be your boyfriend by the end of 2020.

The next aspect between Sun and Saturn is so far off that as far as the chart is concerned, it's a no. It's not even close enough to be considered an applying sextile yet.

The late degree ascendant, in my understanding, indicates that the matter is already decided or that it won't change. Saturn being ensconced in its own sign and favorite house--the isolated twelfth--also suggests that. It still seems to me that you're content, more or less, with singlehood. Or at least that you feel it's the best of your options right now. Maybe it's about wanting to shake off this clingy person. Saturn does NOT want to be clung to, and neither does Capricorn. You'd rather be on your own, doing your own thing, than with this person.

But you specifically asked about 2020, and as you pointed out, that's only two more months. So this chart is only telling us about the next two months. It doesn't apply beyond that. If the situation isn't going to change within the next two months, it can still change anytime after that.

But if I'm reading it right, you still have an out right now: you can focus on doing your own thing, whatever that is, and make it clear to Clingy that you are Not Interested. If what you're really looking for is a good excuse to shake him off, you don't need a boyfriend for that. Your own word should be enough. Probably will be: Saturn is domiciled in this chart, while Sun is peregrine. That gives Saturn more strength.

If you really want a boyfriend too, then there will come a time when conditions are better for finding one. It just doesn't seem to be that soon.

i don´t know if i want something from him, maybe he will change his behaviour. I´m not sure, If not there will be no relationship, if yes i could image something with him. I don´t know "who" is sun. If he is it or someone other. Maybe 12th house is something with this uncertainty if he or someone other is it. Is it important that im in his 6th house, work or health? Maybe a colleagure if i will get a new job, next year (or december) this year?

I only know that my natal chart is showing a possible relationship and new job in March 2021 (also Solar Return). Thank you for your help, i will keep you updated what happens :)

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You didn't specify a particular person. You just asked if you'll find a boyfriend in 2020. That makes Sun whoever you thought you would find to be your boyfriend. Did you think it would be this person? Did you think it would be someone else?

If you want a specific answer, you need to ask a specific question. That's how horary works.