Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 05-21-2020, 01:28 PM

Moving abroad in 2 years time.

Hi everyone. Iíve been talking with my dad about moving to live with him within this year or next year. Btw, the pandemic happens, the plan is delayed by both the pandemic itself and financial situation. I also hope to move somewhere that is faraway from my dad. An alternative third place, not my home country, not my dadís country.

By the way, I really would like to know when will my move would be? Or will I even gonna move? Thank you so much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 955F067D-185C-498B-B719-08E37FDF929E.jpg (50.8 KB, 24 views)

Unread 05-21-2020, 02:20 PM

Re: Moving abroad in 2 years time.

It won't be this year with Jupiter being retrograde/L2 Saturn retrograding towards you (restrictions) and being in a pitted degree. Your part of travel falls@ 9 Aries. So when the 7th ruler mercury ingresses and transits through this sign would be a good possibility for you to be move abroad. Next year this would be the beginning of April 2021.
Tarooha (05-21-2020)
Unread 05-21-2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
It won't be this year with Jupiter being retrograde/L2 Saturn retrograding towards you (restrictions) and being in a pitted degree. Your part of travel falls@ 9 Aries. So when the 7th ruler mercury ingresses and transits through this sign would be a good possibility for you to be move abroad. Next year this would be the beginning of April 2021.
Hi. Thank you so much for your reply. I hope that by that time my finance will be more stable and travel restrictions will be lifted already. Thank you so much.
Unread 09-22-2020, 07:19 PM

I have the same question, I hope someone can help me.. Bless you all!

Unread 10-11-2020, 05:04 PM

What is the question though, exactly?

Tags
abroad, moving, time, years