Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 08-27-2019, 11:48 AM

Synastry involving natal Sun conjunct Descendant...

My Sun is opposite my ASC and is also conjunct anotherís NN and Venus. All of these aspects are within a degree or two. My understanding is that the Node/Venus person would tend to feel and pursue the connection strongest. Who do you suppose is feeling what and how would it manifest?

How does a simultaneous ASC-SN and Sun-NN conjunction compare to having just one of the two aspects (or if the nodes were reversed)? Iím curious about the nuances of a simultaneous ASC-Venus opposition and Sun-Venus conjunction as well.

Any thoughts/experiences?

Side note: Their Mars is trine my Venus, and their Moon is sextile my Mars (also within a couple of degrees). We share a sun sign at an 8 deg orb too.

Tags
conjunct, descendant, involving, natal, synastry