Can I still trust my friend?

ellie04

A friend suddenly stopped responding to my messages or liking my posts. Then I found out that at the same time she'd secretly reconciled with my bestie whom she cut off 6mths ago after a dispute.

The fishy thing is she asked my bestie not to tell me about their reconciliation. My bestie felt weird so she told me and we realised that she may have made up stories or exaggerated things in the past.

Now we're thinking if she has been manipulative and playing games. Are we overthinking?

The Asc is very early but I still attempted a reading... I'm Jupiter and she's L11 Saturn in Capricorn in the Term & Fall of Jupiter. Seems that while she still has positive thoughts of me but she's also having an exaggerated negative opinion of me (although I don't know what it is as we didn't quarrel or anything but I know she's a very suspicious person).

Should I be careful of her?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_trust_friend_hr.45781.81113.jpg
    astro_2gw_trust_friend_hr.45781.81113.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

The Asc is very early but I still attempted a reading...

The zero degree on the ascendent would indicate it's too early to tell. Things still have to develop.
She as Saturn is in your 11th of friends, on south node, so weakened.
Mercury had opposed her, so you did something that didn't go down well with her.

Last edited:

ellie04

The Asc is very early but I still attempted a reading...

The zero degree on the ascendent would indicate it's too early to tell. Things still have to develop.
She as Saturn is in your 11th of friends, on south node, so weakened.
Mercury had opposed her, so you did something that didn't go down well with her.

Thanks, ElenaJ. I don't know what I did. It's more likely that she thought I revealed her secret which I didn't.