Moon conjunct Jupiter

wow

I have it in Cancer with the moon in the sixth and Jupiter in the fifth. I really haven't figured out exactly how the difference in houses manifests, but I find the aspect itself makes me a really good home entertainer. I've had friends hang out with me at home for hours and hours and only leave when they absolutely must. I'm always bringing out the board/video games or movies, along with the alcohol and food for a good time. I've invited a few coworkers over to my home before, and they've all commented that I'm a much different, more likable person when I'm at home haha.

Anyway, what is your opinion of this aspect whether you have it or not? If you don't have it, do you know someone who does have it? And if so, what is your opinion of them?

AppLeo

Moon Jupiter people are very... there's a lot of energy. Strong emotions and beliefs. Fun to be around. Similar to Moon in sagittarius. Sometimes moon-jupiter people have really strong philosophies or beliefs on life. Depending on the sign this can determine what kind of beliefs they'll have.

Hitler for example had Moon conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn. Jupiter and the Moon are seen as very negative in capricorn.

Moon-Jupiter people are very driven and motivated people. They're also optimistic or sure about themselves. You can't bring them down. And if they do fall, they get back.. They can be a bit too overconfident somtimes. And overestimate their abilities.

wilsontc

Staff member
Please answer the OP's questions, to All

All,

Please answer the OP's questions. If you think the OP is asking the wrong questions, start up a NEW thread discussing astrological theory and what are the correct things to focus on in astrology.

Back to the OP,

Tim

Abby83

I have it in Cancer with the moon in the sixth and Jupiter in the fifth. I really haven't figured out exactly how the difference in houses manifests, but I find the aspect itself makes me a really good home entertainer. I've had friends hang out with me at home for hours and hours and only leave when they absolutely must. I'm always bringing out the board/video games or movies, along with the alcohol and food for a good time. I've invited a few coworkers over to my home before, and they've all commented that I'm a much different, more likable person when I'm at home haha.

Anyway, what is your opinion of this aspect whether you have it or not? If you don't have it, do you know someone who does have it? And if so, what is your opinion of them?

I have moon conjunct jupiter in sag in 1st. I will admit that I am good at providing a good home party that makes you feel cosy, comfortable and warm with a lovely hearty satisfying meal and good laughs. But unfortunately not everyone wants this. Some ppl find this boring and want more excitement and lots of ppl get competitive too. This is shown with the moon and Uranus square venus and mars. Ppl tend to think we’re just showing off when really I love feeling comfortable with friends and feeding them good food. Also I have the issue where my friends tend to be the types who run the show. It’s what I attract for some reason. So whenever I have an abundant party they try to compete with me, which is annoying.

Last edited:

Abby83

Moon Jupiter people are very... there's a lot of energy. Strong emotions and beliefs. Fun to be around. Similar to Moon in sagittarius. Sometimes moon-jupiter people have really strong philosophies or beliefs on life. Depending on the sign this can determine what kind of beliefs they'll have.

Hitler for example had Moon conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn. Jupiter and the Moon are seen as very negative in capricorn.

Moon-Jupiter people are very driven and motivated people. They're also optimistic or sure about themselves. You can't bring them down. And if they do fall, they get back.. They can be a bit too overconfident somtimes. And overestimate their abilities.

Does he really? Ha! Fancy that. Yeah Jupiter in cap ain’t the best. Eminem is a jupiter in cap. He’s definitely challenged and a hard man.

AppLeo

Does he really? Ha! Fancy that. Yeah Jupiter in cap ain’t the best. Eminem is a jupiter in cap. He’s definitely challenged and a hard man.

Yeah he does !! XD

Jupiter cap man.... I’m glad I’ve got Jupiter in pisces