Pluto, Nessus, chiron and lilith oh my.

stellamora

Pluto, chiron and magnetic synastry

tl;dr: could someone please tell me how my s/o feels about me.. it's very hard to distinguish my feelings from his.

I am the taurus, he is the sagittarius.

I attached the charts and posted more information below

Attachments

• ajsynastry.jpg
    ajsynastry.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 42
  • achart.jpg
    achart.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 31
  • jchart.jpg
    jchart.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

stellamora

Re: Pluto, chiron and magnetic synastry

This is my bestfriend and boyfriend. I've known him since I was 12; however at the time I was just a childhood friend but I knew the instant I met him that I was meant to meet him. I actually had written him a letter at the age; to which he had kept.

Yeaaaars down the road we began speaking in the summer of 2016. On july 15 (a very important date to me) we had seen eachother in person. My mother had seem him a week previously to this and had mentioned to me she met a boy she felt I would get along with (and it happened to be him).

We started dating on august-02-2016 and I broke up with him on january-28-2017 because of the excessive intense feelings that were driving me crazy... and other things. I guess I was scared of the commitment and projected that onto him.

On the may-09-2017 we began dating again.. this time things are very very different.. we're working on a lot and building a trusting foundation between us. We've been constantly spilling deep secrets ever since we got back together and it's overwhelming how much I feel when i'm around him.

Weird things that happened since I have met him:

-I have only seen 2 or 3 rainbows my entire life; since I've been with him i've seen more then 15 and ONLY see them when i'm around him.. the day we started dating the first time there was a rainbow as well.. and 6 months prior I had a dream of 7 rainbows (among other things) the night my cousin passed away... this cousin has the EXACT same full name as him.

-All my deepest deepest (I'm talking childhood repressed stuff) that I have kept locked up has been exposed willingly to him- and he's done the same albeit a lot less and more cautious.

-when i'm around him I feel COMPLETELY hypnotised. I cannot stop looking at him. I feel smitten and drawn in like magnet. I feel crazy about him and he knows because I verbalise this. When i'm not around him I feel like myself.

-excessive jealousy, feelings, emotional manipulations and subtle feelings are always a daily thing... however they're constantly being spoken about and worked on. (most of this is on my part)

-he has an insane amount of restriction on me... like a father figure... and I feel super grounded around him... he's subtley controlling but not in a bad way.

- I KNOW ALL what he feels.. anything that he's subtely feeling I pick up on right away.. and am able to understand it mentally... and sometimes as far as actually feeling the same emotions.

- I noticed I project A LOT of my insecurities on him the main being fear of commitment.. Intense. Intense. Intense. lots of discussions involving 8H themes...

- when I pull away he chases.. when he pulls I chase, lot's of fighting for independence but wanting to completely blend/merge with eachother.

-he's very odd about my beliefs... and I tend to push myself onto him.. which I don't realise and then bite my tongue... this actually bothers me a lot.. I have (nessus in sag conj my ic: this conjuncts his venus exactly.) He also has Nessus in scorpio opposite my mars exactly.

-also.. he is SOOO not firey... Idk if it's because he's progressed all into cap but he's seriously earthy and definetely not the 'freedom loving daredevil' sagittarius you typically hear about. However i'm pretty sure it's his scorpio asc and 10th house virgo moon has a lot to do with it.

-my family doesn't open up to anyone... like anyone. They absolutely adore him and vice-versa. He really really cares about my family. I also remind him a lot of his mother.. and have noticed that I reflect both his parents and that he reflects both my parents...

Hello stellamora

I saw you in need of help. I shall come back to you.
If you give me two days of work,
I shall write a long essay on this synastry.

It would be helpful if you gave me the friend's birthdate, too

stellamora

Hello stellamora

I saw you in need of help. I shall come back to you.
If you give me two days of work,
I shall write a long essay on this synastry.

It would be helpful if you gave me the friend's birthdate, too

Oh thank you so very much!!!the others chart is born on the 07 December 1993 @ 6:00AM in bathurst NB Canada

I am a job-astrologer.

Your ideal career should be: technical CAD designer for construction, businessman, clothing designer, programmer, car driver, metropolis builder, software manager, travel assistant, graphic designer, airport personnel, motor-vehicle designer, politician, statesman, military man, and so on... (many)

But which is your ideal career path? Design.

I, as a career-astrologer, see everything. (I am the unique one)

Generally, money is somewhat important for you. You have PoF (part of fortune/fortuna) in 2nd house of glory. and in 1st house of fortune. Your body is also very important for you (so keep care.) ever

Your activity should be weak, in life. (You shouldn't do much.) as you have Mars weak.

Your other ideal job is occultist. (Saturn in 8th).

Your jobs in foreign countries are sometimes strong, sometimes weak (So don't go there. No facebook.) As a job requirement.

Your love drive is fairly weak. Right? (10th house.)

Your communicative faculties are very strong. (Mars). So you can be a communicative leader. Particularly in higher studies /foreign countries /on facebook.

How do you like it? (this interp.?) (Synastry later, if you want.) (I felt this is important to do.)

I am a job-astrologer.

Your ideal career should be: technical CAD designer for construction, businessman, clothing designer, programmer, car driver, metropolis builder, software manager, travel assistant, graphic designer, airport personnel, motor-vehicle designer, politician, statesman, military man, and so on... (many)

But which is your ideal career path? Design.

I, as a career-astrologer, see everything. (I am the unique one)

Generally, money is somewhat important for you. You have PoF (part of fortune/fortuna) in 2nd house of glory. and in 1st house of fortune. Your body is also very important for you (so keep care.) ever

Your activity should be weak, in life. (You shouldn't do much.) as you have Mars weak.

Your other ideal job is occultist. (Saturn in 8th).

Your jobs in foreign countries are sometimes strong, sometimes weak (So don't go there. No facebook.) As a job requirement.

Your love drive is fairly weak. Right? (10th house.)

Your communicative faculties are very strong. (Mars). So you can be a communicative leader. Particularly in higher studies /foreign countries /on facebook.

How do you like it? (this interp.?) (Synastry later, if you want.) (I felt this is important to do.)

Very true about the occultist career and enjoying money and the physical body.. but I prefer To move. I'm hardly lazy and full of nervous energy and love to exercise, dance and move around. I love camping, the outdoors and nature a lot. Dancing is my most favourite thing ever.

I like design but it's hardly close to what I would see myself as career wise... counselling, therapies, psychology, biology, nutritionist, philosophy, martial-arts, owning a business are more ideal.

My love drive is insane. Moon conj. Venus, libra Chiron in 2 house, juno Pisces in 7. I want an all consuming soulmate cliche romantic/affectionate relationship that heals and thats stable and longterm with lots of mental/emitional/physical compatability. Im quite obessesive about love.

😊

stellamora

Very true about the occultist career and enjoying money and the physical body.. but I prefer To move. I'm hardly lazy and full of nervous energy and love to exercise, dance and move around. I love camping, the outdoors and nature a lot. Dancing is my most favourite thing ever.

I like design but it's hardly close to what I would see myself as career wise... counselling, therapies, psychology, biology, nutritionist, philosophy, martial-arts, owning a business are more ideal.

My love drive is insane. Moon conj. Venus, libra Chiron in 2 house, juno Pisces in 7. I want an all consuming soulmate cliche romantic/affectionate relationship that heals and thats stable and longterm with lots of mental/emitional/physical compatability. Im quite obessesive about love.

😊

I couldn't find my information so I had to log onto a different account.

rojochispa

Re: Pluto, chiron and magnetic synastry

We often look to our charts to show us potentials, and sometimes overlook reality.

One of the many hazards of providing astrology feedback is the possibility the recipient may not like or agree with your information. You may get a terse “I don't agree” or no reply at all. This is especially true of synastry reports where one person is madly in love with another. Who would dare inject a thorn in the side of the beloved?

On very rare occasions in my 50 plus years of astrological interest do I bother responding to a synastry requests. This non-response is in light of my 35 year career as a licensed family therapist where we are taught to never give relationship advice - based on the following assumptions: If you are wrong, the client will never forgive you; if you are right, the client will forever look forward to being told what to do, either by yourself or others.

The whole purpose of relationship counseling, even psychiatry for that matter, is to restore the clients ability of self-determination. Somewhere, sometime, someone has said you are not capable of making decisions on your own. The end result is anxiety and depressive individuals who think they are incapable of making an adult decision. So, they seek counseling to get rid of their presumed depression and anxiety - because they think it will help them be like everyone else, or be accepted by everyone else. Psychiatry is about restoring your self-determination and letting you know that you are NOT like everyone else, in fact, you are unique and one of a kind.

I would assume the psychiatric model would also encompass astrological counseling, restoring self-determination and finding potentials in the chart, seeing so-called negative aspects as karmic blessings, rather than barriers. Curiously, self-determination (Yang) is directly opposite barriers (Yin); also, self-determinism can be a solution to anxiety (uncontrolled excitement) and depression (dis-owning of the self). Self-determination is remembering yourself.

Rather than looking at the quirks, foibles, wants and dreams of the two individuals involved, let us look at the zodiac in itself.

The Taurus/Sagittarius aspect is a Quincunx (150 degrees). The nature of the quincunx represents a crisis or a problem of things not fitting together. Therefore, the quincunx is an aspect requiring adjustment.

The Taurus/Sagittarius signs have nothing in common, being different in polarity, element, modality, and perspective. This suggest a difficulty of understanding of one another because they have nothing in common. The challenge the planets involved of this pairing is how two unlike things are going to resolve their many differences. Two planets in quincunx will have difficulty in recognizing one another resulting in constant distress, a sense of worry, misunderstanding and perplexity, especially in particular areas as health, finances, career, sex and marriage.

Not all is hopeless. If the aspect is analyzed and solutions are agreed upon, there will be pain and suffering in search of unity. If the two individuals involved are up to this kind of drama and constant adjustment, then they will have achieved a union worthy of respect. Your mileage may vary.

Linda Goodman's book, Love Signs, is on the internet for reading. You might look to see what she had to say about this particular pairing.

In reading through your reasons why you want this relationship to work, a red flag popped up for me and is of concern:

“-he has an insane amount of restriction on me... like a father figure... and I feel super grounded around him... he's subtley controlling but not in a bad way. “

As a Taurus, with 79 years under my feet, I can state unequivocal that I would never want to be controlled by another person, philosophy, politic or a government. I know of no one that wants to be controlled. As a family therapist with a few years of experience, I can tell you this “controlling” is one of the important markers of a toxic relationship. Here is a list of other toxic reminders, some of which you mentioned.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/friendship-20/201506/20-signs-your-partner-is-controlling

Namaste and good luck

rahu

Banned
hi stella

I will be blunt, in the composite chart ,the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to nessus .this shows that the relationship is based on abusive emotional connections.
nessus is conjunct to ixion and the Saturn./moon midpoint is square to ixion. this indicates that to keep the relationship together you accept his meaness and insensitivity .
with chiron square Lilith,he is always critical of you, nothing you do is right in his eyes.

the moon is trine to Jupiter and the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter, so there is a affection between you that makes you feel this relationship will become stronger a maybe even to marriage.and I assume he rinfiorces these feelings in between the times he treats you like......treats you disrespectfully

venus is opposed to Saturn showing the love between you is hard, that is there is just as much despondency as there is love.
and with pholous opposed to Saturn, he seems to place restrictions on what you can do or who you can be with, while it is likely he sees other people on the side.

the eros/psyche midpoint is square to nessus and the sun/moon midpoint. this shows he loves to cause you pain. I would not be surprised if there is a strong S/M, pleasure/pain emoptional dynamics. it will always be this way he will never love you for yourself but for he can torment.

this is a extremely unhealthy relationship for you.

rahu