combust Moon in horary

dd78

I asked a horary question, where Moon is combust and separating from conjunction with Sun with 3degree orb. Moon is applying to sign. of quesited.

As far I know combustion is a great debility, but does it mean the question itself is destroyed = answer is no, because Moon, who is sign. of question and engine of the chart, is too weak? :unsure:

Last edited:

A Yian

As far I know combustion is a great debility, but does it mean the question itself is destroyed
It means that the person represented by the burned planet is afraid and powerless, literally. And yes, It may lead to the question being destroyed

Last edited:

Sunrise

I asked a horary question, where Moon is combust and separating from conjunction with Sun with 3degree orb. Moon is applying to sign. of quesited.

As far I know combustion is a great debility, but does it mean the question itself is destroyed = answer is no, because Moon, who is sign. of question and engine of the chart, is too weak? :unsure:

but does it mean the question itself is destroyed = answer is
no
Of course NOT.

I know combustion is a great debility,
yes, but it depends on what phase each planet is. A planet Strong and with fundamental forces has nothing to fear from the sun.

Dear,
play a lot of role and especially combination.
It is also different to burn the Moon in a sign that has powers and totally different to be burned by the Sun with no Enssetial Dignities or Accidental dignities.
It is also different when approaching the Sun and completely different when it moves away from the sun. It is different to be in angular house and different in a candent house.

Thus, For example: It is completely different to burn a Moon in Taurus and completely different to burn in the sign of Capricorn.
The phase of the Moon is important. If it is stuffy or empty.
When it moves away from the Sun, the Moon is filled with light. That is, it keeps the light of the Sun.

Thus, the chart is not destroyed and it is not necessary for the answer to be negative.

Last edited:

dd78

Of course NOT.

yes, but it depends on what phase each planet is. A planet Strong and with fundamental forces has nothing to fear from the sun.

Dear,
play a lot of role and especially combination.
It is also different to burn the Moon in a sign that has powers and totally different to be burned by the Sun with no Enssetial Dignities or Accidental dignities.
It is also different when approaching the Sun and completely different when it moves away from the sun. It is different to be in angular house and different in a candent house.

Thus, For example: It is completely different to burn a Moon in Taurus and completely different to burn in the sign of Capricorn.
The phase of the Moon is important. If it is stuffy or empty.
When it moves away from the Sun, the Moon is filled with light. That is, it keeps the light of the Sun.

Thus, the chart is not destroyed and it is not necessary for the answer to be negative.

Thank you very much for this useful information :)

So Moon in Taurus separating from conj. to Sun and Algol and conj. 8th cusp and appl. trine to Mars in Cap doesn`t really look good, I guess. Mars and Moon are mutually rejecting each other as well. So the answer is most probably no.
So if Moon was applying to Venus in Cancer from an angular house, the answer would more likely be positive.