Aquarius Woman Cancer Man charts work?

Aqua1979

My perfect Aquarian life is being quietly overtaken by a Cancer man. I am in a serious relationship of 17 years with a different man. I am a typical Aquarian. I am used to men staring at me, and while it makes me feel good, if they even tried to talk to me, I would rebuff them. I am loyal to a fault. I do not stray. About a year ago, I was waiting in line at our veterinary clinic and this man walked something out to the front desk (which I have never seen any of the vets do before in ten years I have used this office, or again since). My body instantly felt a strong pull to him. He stopped in his tracks and stared at me, almost like he recognized me--but there was more to it. I thought it was a interesting event at the time, but I did not read further into it. Fast forward to January 2018. I now must see/communicate with this man frequently. From the first face to face meeting, my entire body felt drawn to him like a magnet. It is so strong that my heart aches. The tension is palpable. We communicate in a professional manner, but I just want to tell him that I want to rip his clothes off--as ridiculous as it sounds. I am almost 40 years old...he is older. I live a very comfortable, dream-like life with my current partner. I am not looking for this connection with this other man...in fact, I need someone to tell me that this will pass. I have never been suddenly upended like this. This is much more than just attraction. He is consuming my thoughts and fantasies. I have never even looked into astrology before, but this is more than coincidence. Yesterday, we moved from awkward handshakes (his, not mine) to a hug. He always lingers longer than he should, but I am used to that with other men. I just find it amusing. I know he is attracted to me, but thankfully he moves at a snails pace. I need to figure this out quickly. If he ever makes a real move, it may be the end of life as I know it.
I keep reading that Aquarius and Cancer are no good...maybe this sudden attraction is why? My world has never been rocked like this. So do our charts work? Laymans terms, please. Both charts are below in one pic.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_3789.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3789.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.11.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.11.58 PM.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 16