Saturn Square Ascendant

Hello to all! I was recently looking at my transits and noticed that beginning today and through November, I'm undergoing the (quite scary sounding) Saturn Square Ascendant, with natal Saturn located in the 8th house. I'm already combating a difficult, lonely time and have been since October. I'm also going through Pluto Square Saturn, Saturn Opposition MC, and another Saturn square that I can't seem to remember. This has been one of the most trying times of my life, and under this influence, it doesn't seem to get better--but perhaps, much worse. Does anyone here have experience with this?

Isa

Hello to all! I was recently looking at my transits and noticed that beginning today and through November, I'm undergoing the (quite scary sounding) Saturn Square Ascendant, with natal Saturn located in the 8th house. I'm already combating a difficult, lonely time and have been since October. I'm also going through Pluto Square Saturn, Saturn Opposition MC, and another Saturn square that I can't seem to remember. This has been one of the most trying times of my life, and under this influence, it doesn't seem to get better--but perhaps, much worse. Does anyone here have experience with this?

I'll have almost the same transits. How is it going for you?