Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

sibylline

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

That squirrel is so cute!!

Is she successful as an artist, or is she struggling to get by?

She's doing much better than she was a few years ago, expanding business. More importantly, she is a lot happier than when she was working as a systems analyst. :happy:

What initially made you think an artist of some sort?

AppLeo

She's doing much better than she was a few years ago, expanding business. More importantly, she is a lot happier than when she was working as a systems analyst. :happy:

What initially made you think an artist of some sort?

Well when you kept denying all of the practical jobs and the fact that this person was deep and had feeling... an artist seemed perfect. Not only that, but artists seem common. Plus, you hinted that you were, "surprised that no one has got it yet," so it had to be something obvious like an artist.

sibylline

Well when you kept denying all of the practical jobs and the fact that this person was deep and had feeling... an artist seemed perfect. Not only that, but artists seem common. Plus, you hinted that you were, "surprised that no one has got it yet," so it had to be something obvious like an artist.

No astro reasons? :wink:

I actually don't know too many artists so for me it's not very common.

AppLeo

No astro reasons? :wink:

I actually don't know too many artists so for me it's not very common.

My astro reasons were Sun and Jupiter in Cancer in the 8th house, Neptune in the first house aspect Mercury in the 9th house. Virgo MC can give someone with an analytical career, but I've noticed Virgo energy pertaining to artists many many times.

sibylline

My astro reasons were Sun and Jupiter in Cancer in the 8th house, Neptune in the first house aspect Mercury in the 9th house. Virgo MC can give someone with an analytical career, but I've noticed Virgo energy pertaining to artists many many times.

Okay, I was wondering if that Neptune in Sagittarius Rising squaring the Virgo Mars/MC, as well as the Sun/Jupiter didn't play a part. The conflict between the detailed, practical and concrete vs the expansive, abstract and imaginative underlies a lot of her career back-and-forth, I believe.

sibylline

Okay, next chart. I'm out for election night. :)

Attachments

• kchart.jpg
    kchart.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 33