Do I have an 8th house Stellium?

AppLeo

That's only true of people who are unaware and oblivious to the reactions and feedback they elicit from others. Most people who possess charm know they have it and know how to use it and when to turn it on.

Disagree.

But now that I think about it, I think it's a combination of people that know they are charming and others who don't know.

For example, Libras know they are charming; Leos don't know they are charming.

Horus

Why do you put the "white save" thing at the bottom??

As a reminder to save my posts?
lol.gif

Honestly, I don't know why that started happening here. I don't see it in the composer, and if I edit a post multiple times, it shows multiple "saves". I guess I must have picked up some kind an STD around here! :p

AppLeo

As a reminder to save my posts?
lol.gif

Honestly, I don't know why that started happening here. I don't see it in the composer, and if I edit a post multiple times, it shows multiple "saves". I guess I must have picked up some kind an STD around here! :p

You can save your own posts on the forum?? Since when :surprised:
I want that STD because it seems cool.

Horus

But now that I think about it, I think it's a combination of people that know they are charming and others who don't know.

Agree, that's basically what I was getting at.

For example, Libras know they are charming; Leos don't know they are charming.

Sunsign generalizations. smh

I have a "Ph.D" in Leo having been surrounded by them and trust me many of them are very well aware of what they have and too often full of themselves on that account. And some are lacking in charm and tact. It's best to evaluate on a case-by-case basis, because there are so many factors in a natal chart that can offset one another, and even overturn the common nature of a Sunsign.

AppLeo

Agree, that's basically what I was getting at.

Sunsign generalizations. smh

I have a "Ph.D" in Leo having been surrounded by them and trust me many of them are very well aware of what they have and too often full of themselves on that account. And some are lacking in charm and tact. It's best to evaluate on a case-by-case basis, because there are so many factors in a natal chart that can offset one another, and even overturn the common nature of a Sunsign.

I was just giving an example :3 Sun sign generalizations are fun, too!

What kind of Leo do you think I am??

david starling

I mean sometimes I guess I know I'm charming. Well it's not very hard for me to attract men.

Yeah, that's the "Venus factor". Horus is talking about the "Leo factor"--Like that Disney song from "Lady and the Tramp", "We are Siamese if you please/ We are Siamese if you don't please!" (Sung by two Siamese cats, who show their claws at the end.) Leo Suns have this charming-indifference thing going on. And if you disagree with that, you can just get out! :smile:

AppLeo

The precocious kind, into manga/anime. :tongue:

Thank you :joyful:

Yeah, that's the "Venus factor". Horus is talking about the "Leo factor"--Like that Disney song from "Lady and the Tramp", "We are Siamese if you please/ We are Siamese if you don't please!" (Sung by two Siamese cats, who show their claws at the end.) Leo Suns have this charming-indifference thing going on. And if you disagree with that, you can just get out! :smile:

YESSSSS

I mean sometimes I guess I know I'm charming. Well it's not very hard for me to attract men.

Well you are the "ChildOfVenus"

Horus

I disagree with another Sunsign generalization, and I'm staying!
lol.gif

Leo Risings can be very warm (like my mother and an ex) but it's the trines to it from the Sun and Uranus that I was talking about as to why people generally like her, with the Sun and Uranus especially. The ascendant is how we come across to others. Venus as dispositor of the Sun can switch on as she says, but the square to Saturn puts a lid on some of its influence.

Save

ChildOfVenus

I feel like I have issues in regards to commitment like I don't know if I'll ever want to get married. I like having my space which I know would be a issue if I get married.

AppLeo

I feel like I have issues in regards to commitment like I don't know if I'll ever want to get married. I like having my space which I know would be a issue if I get married.

Then don't get married.

Marriage is overrated anyway.

Fun Fact: 50% of all married couples in the United States are divorced. :w00t:

Horus

That's definitely the Venus sq. Uranus and maybe some of the Aqua Moon. I e-mailed you defs on your Uranus placement and that aspect last June ('15). There's also been a thread going here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52020

It wont necessarily be an issue if you attract someone who's on that same page. You are looking for the traits of Aquarius and Sagittarius in a partner, the the two most freedom-loving signs that often need a good deal of space too. Or you'll pull in a very Uranian character. And you can sleep in separate rooms or live in separate homes if need be-- I've known couples with that kind of arrangement.
icon7.gif

ChildOfVenus

I'm sure you all have been through your Saturn Return. Does anyone have any good advice about how to handle it? I'm going through mines and it's tough. Having Saturn in the 4th house is horrible I hate it.

AppLeo

I'm sure you all have been through your Saturn Return. Does anyone have any good advice about how to handle it? I'm going through mines and it's tough. Having Saturn in the 4th house is horrible I hate it.

I'm only 18 LOL :lol:

still got about 12 more years :biggrin:

david starling

COV, why not start a Thread in Chat about how people have learned to deal with their Saturn-returns?

Horus

It's very a tough placement, Saturn in most houses is, particularly the watery ones. I'm doing hypnotherapy tomorrow on someone in their 2nd Saturn Return in the 4th, in fact.

My Saturn Return wasn't so bad but I was really doing what Saturn asked of me then, fulfilling Saturnian karma if you will. Or perhaps my natal Saturn is just so friggin' awful I didn't know the difference! :lol:

Go back to the Saturn defs I sent you for the 4th and Sagittarius sent June 14th, 2015 if you still have them. If you learn the lessons Saturn is asking you to, and do the work, or take concrete steps in that direction, he will usually relent.

I have a friend who is a very wise and experienced astrologer with 45 years experience and he offered a useful way of interpreting a H4 Saturn to me years ago. Different sign (Taurus) but the comments about the 4th hold true. I'll forward that on as well.

Also take a look at other transits. Some of your difficulty could be coming from things like transiting Pluto in Cap squaring your Aries planets perhaps?
Save

Last edited:

david starling

Those are NOT Saturn Return effects by any stretch!

Save

So, only Natal-Conjuctions count when it comes to Transiting Planets? What about when Saturn reaches one of your Natal Angles? I recommend keeping a closer watch on Transiting Saturn than just once every 30 years--gives you a heads-up on the Conjunct-return.

Last edited: