How will he react if I message him?

craft94

If I ask any question about any guy, the question usually translates to: "does he love me?" but usually, the "relationships" I ask about aren't that serious (at least not yet). I'm asking a question about communication: if I message him, how do you see him reacting, based on the chart?
I also want to clarify: this is NOT the same guy I asked about last time

Ruler of the 3rd house (Moon) is conjunct 7th house cusp in Scorpio (water sign) - so in any case, I see an emotional reaction.

Do you use Mars or Pluto for Scorpio?

Ruler of the 5th square ruler of the 9th makes sense

Attachments

• willhereactwellifimessagedhim.gif
    willhereactwellifimessagedhim.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

tikana

I feel the same tbh

why are you casting charts then?

btw my call is he is def interested. The only issue i have is judging by the moon i'd say this is more sexual vs emotional

Saturn corules the quested since it is in 7th house
so venus/saturn -sextile looks like a yes.

Either he came out of painful relationship or something going on since mars is in 8th house = burned
saturn exalts venus - interesting def interesting

Last edited:

craft94

why are you casting charts then?

btw my call is he is def interested. The only issue i have is judging by the moon i'd say this is more sexual vs emotional

I guess because I'm confused, indecisive, to take a risk and chase after what I want or not act for fear of the consequences

tikana

look .. play by ear see if he wants to have a relationship with you. Faster planet does the moves.. Venus is faster .. so you do the moves

after 2nd month ask him do you want to go steady. your question is if he loves you. not if you will have a long term with him.

2 different questions.

craft94

If you really aren't looking for love or a relationship and just want to see how he resonds, then it would make sense to use Saturn. Because Mars/quesited is adverse to you.

Just contact him and update us on the outcome. The more updated charts we have, the more we learn. We may even decide horary is bs after all. What can you lose by contacting?

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm looking for 'true love' or a long term relationship with this guy, it's too soon for that really, but I do think hes hot

rafaella

Negatively. You/ Venus in Libra are in the sign of his detriment. He/Mars is also in the radical 8th house. Which is an unfortunate house.

Then again, I don't fully believe in horary aymore- too many inaccurate answers for my liking.

To add: keep in mind moon is in fall in scorp.

Horary is not inaccurate, the interpretations are. This forum is full of them.

katydid

Yes, this forum is full of them, but you can tell when someone is just inexperienced giving an inaccurate answer vs. someone who knows horary inside and out yet still gives inaccurate answers and it's the ones that are so knowledgable who get it wrong that make me so skeptical of horary. I haven't completely written it off as a waste of time, I'm still trying to figure out how many are accurate vs inaccurate. Sometimes, there is just no way to tell how a horary did or did not perfect. In hindsight maybe... But that is what bothers me. Hindsight you can say you missed something, but really when does it cross the line into just bs and *wanting* horary to work so you'll find any reason your interp didnt work?

I think horary and Astrology in general,works much like Psychology tests, Medical tests, Polygraphs, etc etc. Nothing 'works' 100% of the time because of human error/inexperience. Even X-rays rely upon the 'opinion' and experience of the doctor reading them. :sideways:

Every 'art' and 'science' relies upon second opinions, and various conflicting opinions in order to make an informed decision. I think we should base our life changing decisions upon various things, including astrology , but not solely limited to it. I use horary and predictive astrology along with my own experiences, intuition, advice from friends/family, and other assorted experts, when needing to make a major decision. Horary really helps me to 'brace' myself and to hear what the likely outcome might be---however I still wait to see what happens and do my best along the way to make it be what I hope. :innocent:

tikana

Yes, this forum is full of them, but you can tell when someone is just inexperienced giving an inaccurate answer vs. someone who knows horary inside and out yet still gives inaccurate answers and it's the ones that are so knowledgable who get it wrong that make me so skeptical of horary. I haven't completely written it off as a waste of time, I'm still trying to figure out how many are accurate vs inaccurate. Sometimes, there is just no way to tell how a horary did or did not perfect. In hindsight maybe... But that is what bothers me. Hindsight you can say you missed something, but really when does it cross the line into just bs and *wanting* horary to work so you'll find any reason your interp didnt work?

okay chill ..

1. I dont have time to check for almutens and hour agreements. CHART HAS TO MAKE sense. Yes i have had even my own interpretations spill wrong answers.. then i figure out why ... why would i waste time checking every little thing when 9 out of 10 people do not update.. huge waste of time and effort
2. this is open forum, no one getting paid. no one is losing a cow either. so expect wrong interpretations.

T

Oddity

You also have to realise that a horary becomes a horary when and where the astrologer understands the question.

How that's supposed to transfer to forum astrology, I know not. Not to mention that the vast majority of questions you see here shouldn't be asked at all - and you have no way of knowing if this is the first or fourteenth chart the person asking has cast to try and get something favourable.

rafaella

Its a matter of practice, no one is right 100% of the time. I'd say no one knows horary inside and out, I've been doing this for many years, I still scratch my head at some charts having no idea what the chart is pointing to, as some charts are confusing, but then I admit if I'm uncertain.

Of course in hindsight one may notice something that was missed initially, that's ok. We all learn from outcomes whether right or wrong.

Oddity

Its a matter of practice, no one is right 100% of the time. I'd say no one knows horary inside and out, I've been doing this for many years, I still scratch my head at some charts having no idea what the chart is pointing to, as some charts are confusing, but then I admit if I'm uncertain.

Of course in hindsight one may notice something that was missed initially, that's ok. We all learn from outcomes whether right or wrong.

The standard of accuracy astrologers are held to tends to be much, much higher than persons in other professions. A bad doctor doesn't discredit medicine, nor even a mistaken one.

But if an astrologer gets it wrong...well, astrology must've been ******** to begin with.

I don't really understand that.

tikana

I am chill already...and yes, but that is half the problem. Checking for every little thing like that when half of the things you check for have a contradicting factor underlying the rule. So...you can always go back and say "yeah but this doesn't work all the time" anyhow.....I don't only visit this site to learn horary but other sites as well such as skyscript and even deb houlding herself gets it wrong sometimes. And that woman is more knowledgeable in the subject than I'll ever be.

No one is perfect. I had her look at one chart AGES ago. We were debating for 2 mins if Moon can be prohibitive element.. answer was yes. In the chart i showed her.. it looked too weird for a yes to happen. her call was yes.. mine was no. So far it is a no. That was the first time when i ran into moon as prohoibition/interference

Tsmall and I looked at one horary via IMs.. L1 and L7 were supposed to connect... moon stood in the middle - the L7's mother prevented the relationship to happen.

tikana

See that dang moon will get you almost every time. I think it was prohibiting in one of my horaries from back in March. The Moon was exalted but ruled the 8th and first met Quesited by sextile. Then a couple of units later there was an opposition between main significators. I'm pretty sure the Moon/Quesited sextile played out already. I think the opposition is soon going to play out. I'm just waiting for it, so if it does, I'll dig that chart out and update it. Anyway, now I know to be careful with what looks like translation.

post a chart with a title like Study Chart

Lets look at it