Desperate to know what career I should do

ukdesifem

Caring. Venus in 10th (in fire/Leo), Moon in 4th (home), Uranus in Capricorn (3rd), and Saturn in Aquarius (4th), are all homely placements, so to speak. I'd suggest nursing, medicine, or counselling. Also, your Sun is in 11th house, the house of friends/associates.

AstroAries

Midheaven in Cancer so obviously something to do with home and family, strong influence from Pluto and Part of Fortune forming a grand water trine. Pluto should give you drive and ambition in your career and is in the 2nd (money) house. Your POF is in Pisces in the 5th (also money) house. POF is in Pisces which is creative and imaginative and coupled with the power of Pluto, perhaps you would be good at starting your own home decorating business with original and cunning decorative ideas. Since you're in Arizona maybe come up with some innovative themes for the home that compliment the desert environment.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi Rachel !
I am a student of vedic astrology and sometimes i have an intuition when i see a chart .I have input your details in the vedic chart. You have the same north node as me (Scorp) and it is not an easy node.The key word for this node is 'letting go of the need for security'. The one word that srtikes me when i see your chart is ' Call of Duty'. This may seem surprising to you since you may be a well settled person , extremely attractive(no doubt) , extremely attached to mother and family. Your career may well be in the Armed Forces,Police, Fire fighting, Missionary doctor .. this calls for a difficult transition. Your Asc is Virgo and you have Mars and Jupiter in 6th house of Service. Also your moon sign is Sravana which is Capricorn and denotes Law and Order. Sun sign is the strong Leo.Saturn strong in Aquarius.So i say .go with it ! NN Scorpio calls for transformation. Does this resonate with you? If the Universe supports you in this path, then it is the correct one.Follow your heart and all the best !

Last edited: