music across the universe....

windwispers

Beatles Beamed into Space

Early next week, with five planets in cosmic-traveler Aquarius, NASA's Deep Space Network will be beaming the Beatles' song Across the Universe toward Polaris, the North Star. "Send my love to the aliens," was Paul McCartney's message. And Yoko Ono had this to say: "I see this as the beginning of the new age in which we will communicate with billions of planets across the Universe." We may not get a musical response from E.T. right away, since it'll take about 431 light years to get to its destination. But it's an auspicious New Moon in Aquarius thing to do, reaching out to our fellow beings in the galaxy.

John Lennon was an Aquarius Moon, and now his voice enters new territory. Once again, his essence is ahead of its time, and the Beatles are an innovative archetype worthy of representing Earthlings. Will Beatlemania sweep the solar system? NASA is inviting everyone to join in on Monday, the 4th at midnight GMT, by listening to the song at home. If you make contact, be sure to share your experiences!

(c) Wally Pacholka

cool stuff:D .... too bad i won't be here to hear the reply :p

Last edited:

magj-kat

Liquid Green said:
can you imagine the panic on earth if we all of a sudden heard some alien song that had been directed to us.......:D

ha ha....i wonder what alien rock and roll would sound like?