PLEASE HELP Since pluto came in to my zodiac sign my life turned into a nightmare

MissScorpio

Well the good news for you is that Pluto is now moving out of your sign. I can imagine however how exigent things might have seemed as you would have been receiving the Uranus square also. Notoriously so for you, things seem "too far out there" as your Sun is in the 12th conjunct Neptune. However Neptune belongs in the 12th, so you should feel the comfort of solitude in some way? But Capricorn is a realist, so you need to find that balance.

Have you ever thought about working in an institution? Perhaps even helping people that have faced adversity and hardship, loss and depression? There could be tremendous healing for yourself in that department. When you heal others, you also heal yourself.

Your Moon also conjunct Pluto in Scorpio is reminiscent for getting to the bottom of things, you can find a high minded philosophy through research and ritual. Your life may be more magnanimous than what you think. Remember that when we are stripped, its merely because something more enlightening is coming along. Maybe time to start thinking about what you can do for future.

jamesburgess

Pluto transits are not really temporary inconveniences - they are absolute, and life-changing at the deepest level. You seem to be waiting for things to get better 'out there' when in fact Pluto requires you to change at core. Even when the Pluto Sun transit is finished, you will still have the passage over your ascendant to live through a few years from now...which is likely to be equally impactful.

The better strategy is to turn within - look at yourself with a very critical eye, and become more honest about imperfections in your authenticity. Pluto is a great empowerment - if we learn the lessons - and the lesson is basically about being real. Since you have Sun conjunct Neptune, the temptation for you to present yourself with glamour is very strong - and by glamour I mean any false image.

Happiness seems to depend upon knowing the truth about who we are, and knowing where we are headed...I suggest that Pluto has something to tell you about both of these, and indeed exactly how to make yourself powerful in the world. Such transits are not comfortable - but they are very life-enhancing in the long term. Stay with it!

James

MissScorpio

I appreciate what you say about Pluto - however, I have noticed that things seem to alleviate just very slightly when Pluto moves away , as indubitably the closer to the Sun, the more intense the impact.

Well the good news for you is that Pluto is now moving out of your sign. I can imagine however how exigent things might have seemed as you would have been receiving the Uranus square also. Notoriously so for you, things seem "too far out there" as your Sun is in the 12th conjunct Neptune. However Neptune belongs in the 12th, so you should feel the comfort of solitude in some way? But Capricorn is a realist, so you need to find that balance.

Have you ever thought about working in an institution? Perhaps even helping people that have faced adversity and hardship, loss and depression? There could be tremendous healing for yourself in that department. When you heal others, you also heal yourself.

Your Moon also conjunct Pluto in Scorpio is reminiscent for getting to the bottom of things, you can find a high minded philosophy through research and ritual. Your life may be more magnanimous than what you think. Remember that when we are stripped, its merely because something more enlightening is coming along. Maybe time to start thinking about what you can do for future.

The professions that i feel familiar to do is music,acting
or probably research or investigating

i ve always wanted to be in front of audience or to make a profession
that will allow me to be with many people
i love to be social ,i always want to give love and take love from people

everything that has to do with loneliness or the 12th house scares me
for example hospitals or institution as you said

i dont like to work in such depressing professions i want a profession that will give me the ability to be creative and happy at the same time

well i have studied in the past music technology and computer science to give you an example in what professions i feel attracted to
but those professions cant help you live your life its tough to have money with these professions
plus my diplomes are not university diplomes which is bad

Last edited:

Pluto comes out of my sign? where did you find that?

pluto is in my 12th house

and i guess it will come out of my sign in 2023-24

Julian

Banned
I ve always had a difficult life since i was a kid truth to be told

but in general everything was ok and controllable and i had a good teenage
life i had many friends i had funny and happy moments etc

but since pluto came to capricorn my life turned into darkness

i was 20 years old and half i guess when pluto came in capricorn

most of things that happened since then:

lost all of my friends all my childhood friends turned into enemies

i was forced to immigrate to another country because of economic disaster
my parents and i left our homeland to go somewhere else for a better fortune

now im living in this new country its been 3 years
and my everyday life is depressing as hell

i have no friends
people dont want to hang with me
because i dont have the things that they want or attracted to

for example
a good social circle a good job money etc...
so they realise that they dont have
something to gain from me so they leave..

my parents got divorced (this year)

i lost my job and i struggle to find another job(this year)
im doing jobs that i dont like just for getting some money

my father lost his job and he struggles to find a job too(this year)

and if course i dont have a girlfriend and i doubt i will find a woman
thats going to appreciate me and love me someday

people these days are materialists and they only care
for what you have... and not for who you are and what you can offer to them like love,courage,sympathy,

i am living in darkness and i am trying to find the path to illumination

theres no happiness in me anymore i feel empty dead inside
i cant even smile, i feel like ve lost my identity
i dont recognize my self,my life
i am trying to find my identity
i always ask myself who am i?
what is my future?
what is my destination?

when i was a teenager i always believed that my adult life was going to be happy and succesfull

well i didnt expect that i will end up beeing like this for sure

i dont know i hope the god will help me find my path someday

i even start to loose my faith to god with all that happen to me everyday

Pluto takes you to hell and then takes you back so you can regenerate. Atleast his intentions are good eh? Don't worry, everything will be fine. I've also analyzed your chart and I can see that Pluto conjunct the Moon doesn't seem alright. It's like very intense and hellish emotions. You have to get through this. And about your faith in God, just don't mind it. I personally believe in God but I don't take it to heart. I'm sure you'll be fine.

And I'm a very self-motivated person. Tell me, what are you going to do? Are you going to get the **** kicked out of you? Or are you going to get out of that craphole? Do your best. Also, we can be friends if you'd like. Just because you don't have many acquaintances doesn't mean everybody hates you or you're a bad person. I actually want to be your friend just so you feel better. Good luck!

Last edited:
Pluto takes you to hell and then takes you back so you can regenerate. Atleast his intentions are good eh? Don't worry, everything will be fine. I've also analyzed your chart and I can see that Pluto conjunct the Moon doesn't seem alright. It's like very intense and hellish emotions. You have to get through this. And about your faith in God, just don't mind it. I personally believe in God but I don't take it to heart. I'm sure you'll be fine.

And I'm a very self-motivated person. Tell me, what are you going to do? Are you going to get the **** kicked out of you? Or are you going to get out of that craphole? Do your best. Also, we can be friends if you'd like. Just because you don't have many acquaintances doesn't mean everybody hates you or you're a bad person. I actually want to be your friend just so you feel better. Good luck!

i swear before pluto everything was fine moon conjuct pluto is not that bad
in my opinion it makes u a strong personality and gives you will and strength
i would love to be friends but i live in central eu so we are a bit far away to hang out:p

Last edited:

Arena

Sorry about this very difficult time in your life. Pluto is transiting important planets in your chart, so I guess what you will feel is transformation. Saturn will also transit your natal Pluto and Moon - so the troubles are not over yet. But like others said, you will be transformed after it, and the transit to your ASC might be a heavy one.

i ve always wanted to be in front of audience or to make a profession
that will allow me to be with many people
i love to be social ,i always want to give love and take love from people

What you describe here could be fitting with Sun in 1st house. So if you look at your chart with whole sign houses, this description of yourself is much more fitting to that. You also have an angular Moon by your MC which is very much what you describe, the Moon angular wants to be in the spotlight.

You might also want to explore your chart in sidereal as well - since it moves your Sun into Sagi and your Moon into Libra. The MC would also move into Libra - showing us a tendency to be artistic in your work. But the Sun conjunct Neptune will also manifest as that. It seems that a prominent Neptune delivers dreamers and idealists, but also people who are artistic with music, acting, films or writing if Mercury also comes into play. Be careful though, since Sun conj. Neptune may also have tendencies to substance abuse or alcoholism.

Sorry about this very difficult time in your life. Pluto is transiting important planets in your chart, so I guess what you will feel is transformation. Saturn will also transit your natal Pluto and Moon - so the troubles are not over yet. But like others said, you will be transformed after it, and the transit to your ASC might be a heavy one.

What you describe here could be fitting with Sun in 1st house. So if you look at your chart with whole sign houses, this description of yourself is much more fitting to that. You also have an angular Moon by your MC which is very much what you describe, the Moon angular wants to be in the spotlight.

You might also want to explore your chart in sidereal as well - since it moves your Sun into Sagi and your Moon into Libra. The MC would also move into Libra - showing us a tendency to be artistic in your work. But the Sun conjunct Neptune will also manifest as that. It seems that a prominent Neptune delivers dreamers and idealists, but also people who are artistic with music, acting, films or writing if Mercury also comes into play. Be careful though, since Sun conj. Neptune may also have tendencies to substance abuse or alcoholism.

Hey thanks for the response
Arena

yes as you said i like to be in the spotlight but the circumstances
that ive faced the last 6 years and i continue to face every day
are putting me in troubles and i cant achieve my goals

btw i have changed country i dont live in my birth country anymore does that count?
natal chart changes if you move out of your birthplace to another country?

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

I ve always had a difficult life since i was a kid truth to be told

but in general everything was ok and controllable and i had a good teenage
life i had many friends i had funny and happy moments etc

but since pluto came to capricorn my life turned into darkness

i was 20 years old and half i guess when pluto came in capricorn

most of things that happened since then:

lost all of my friends all my childhood friends turned into enemies

i was forced to immigrate to another country because of economic disaster
my parents and i left our homeland to go somewhere else for a better fortune

now im living in this new country its been 3 years
and my everyday life is depressing as hell

i have no friends
people dont want to hang with me
because i dont have the things that they want or attracted to

for example
a good social circle a good job money etc...
so they realise that they dont have
something to gain from me so they leave..

my parents got divorced (this year)

i lost my job and i struggle to find another job(this year)
im doing jobs that i dont like just for getting some money

my father lost his job and he struggles to find a job too(this year)

and if course i dont have a girlfriend and i doubt i will find a woman
thats going to appreciate me and love me someday

people these days are materialists and they only care
for what you have... and not for who you are and what you can offer to them like love,courage,sympathy,

i am living in darkness and i am trying to find the path to illumination

theres no happiness in me anymore i feel empty dead inside
i cant even smile, i feel like ve lost my identity
i dont recognize my self,my life
i am trying to find my identity
i always ask myself who am i?
what is my future?
what is my destination?

when i was a teenager i always believed that my adult life was going to be happy and succesfull

well i didnt expect that i will end up beeing like this for sure

i dont know i hope the god will help me find my path someday

i even start to loose my faith to god with all that happen to me everyday

PAY ATTENTION KID:

Pluto is telling you to go to work and meet new friends and contacts through work for STABILITY. Be stable and friends will come around. I am going through the same problem. Hang in there and look for work!

Arena

Hey thanks for the response
Arena

yes as you said i like to be in the spotlight but the circumstances
that ive faced the last 6 years and i continue to face every day
are putting me in troubles and i cant achieve my goals

btw i have changed country i dont live in my birth country anymore does that count?
natal chart changes if you move out of your birthplace to another country?
I think Pluto might actually be going through your 1st house like I said - use whole sign houses and check out the difference.

Yes relocation does change things. It can bring different planets to the angles, making them a more prominent effect in your life.
Can you post your relocation chart? Where did you relocate to and when?

Catia

Hi,
Sorry to hear that you are having problems with Pluto transits. Having Uranus square your Sun additionally complicates things as Uranus influence is pretty disruptive and unpredictable which adds to your problems.

On more positive side, I noticed that tr Jupiter in 7th house is now trine your Venus in 11th house, and trine your Mars in 2nd. Positive Jupiter transits to Venus should favor your social life and might also favor your financial situation. Take advantage of these positive transits. If you are abroad, try to meet other expats or expats from your own country. Believe me it helps a lot, I’ve been expat myself for 7 years now. Don’t know in which country/ city you live but there are expats meetings everywhere now since people emigrate more than ever and if I were you I would explore this option.

Also, next year Jupiter will enter Virgo and it will consecutively trine your Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and eventually Sun. Jupiter flowing transits usually bring a lot of good things and I think your situation should significantly improve during this time. Especially Jupiter trine Uranus and Sun is associated with some lucky opportunities (at least this was my case).

As far as some longer perspective is concerned, tr Pluto will trine your Jupiter in Taurus in some years from now, and it is usually a very good time and should bring you a lot of benefits also on material level. But I would also pay attention to Pluto square Mars which will take place in some years, as it is usually quite a difficult aspect.

Take care!

I think Pluto might actually be going through your 1st house like I said - use whole sign houses and check out the difference.

Yes relocation does change things. It can bring different planets to the angles, making them a more prominent effect in your life.

i left greece 6 august 2011

i live in brussels permanently since then

does that help?

Last edited:
Pluto transits are not really temporary inconveniences - they are absolute, and life-changing at the deepest level. You seem to be waiting for things to get better 'out there' when in fact Pluto requires you to change at core. Even when the Pluto Sun transit is finished, you will still have the passage over your ascendant to live through a few years from now...which is likely to be equally impactful.

The better strategy is to turn within - look at yourself with a very critical eye, and become more honest about imperfections in your authenticity. Pluto is a great empowerment - if we learn the lessons - and the lesson is basically about being real. Since you have Sun conjunct Neptune, the temptation for you to present yourself with glamour is very strong - and by glamour I mean any false image.

Happiness seems to depend upon knowing the truth about who we are, and knowing where we are headed...I suggest that Pluto has something to tell you about both of these, and indeed exactly how to make yourself powerful in the world. Such transits are not comfortable - but they are very life-enhancing in the long term. Stay with it!

James

jamesBurges

i was never prone to "faking"myself or pretending to be a different person

many people these days tend to be actors in their lives and thats really bad
i know that because the people around me the people i have contact or see around me in the place were i live, tend to be fake as hell.....

what you wrote in this post is very correct
but to be honest
im one of the most realistic true direct people you can ever find
i am so true and direct in my words and my actions,
that some people cant stand that..
because i guess no one likes the truth or the true persons these days

u dont see the mercury in aquarius on the 1st?(authenticity,originality)
you pay that much of attention of what is going on in the 12th house
or the neptune conjuct sun
rather than looking what is going on my ascendant

or from the other side..
did you saw that mars on aries on the third house?
mars on aries makes you beeing direct,real,agressive, true..
and when this planet is on the third house(mind communication)
this attitude becomes more accented in someones personality

Last edited:

Kannon

Otherdude89,

Believe me, I know what its like to be down in the depths where you are now. The key is to put your mental/spiritual health first above all else or nothing else will mean anything. When you are this far down, some changes in circumstances can fail to reach the soul inside and lift it up.

Astrology analysis isn't going to much if you get depressed too deeply.

James is right. You cannot expect this to be over soon. This is a life transformation and it is an inside job. Once you get to that feeling of not knowing who you are anymore, this loss of identity, you are getting close to that transformative breakthrough. I know its like hell. I'm sorry no one could warn you ahead of time. But its here, so make it yours. Think of it as the dark night of the soul that many have survived. You can too.

I can't say what is right for you, but what worked for me was energy healing. Often what is required is something from completely out of your current paradigm (reality model) that is powerful enough to bring new life and new light into you. I recommend looking up a Reconnective Healer in your country. Or a Reiki practitioner. If you do not change the energy that underlies your consciousness you may find it terribly difficult if not impossible to pull yourself out of this hole.

I'm saying this based on experience of Pluto transits and my knowledge of astrology. And it is only fair that you know your Pluto transits are far from over and you may not have yet experienced the heaviest portion of them. In fact I can pretty much guarantee it. Pluto has yet to make parallels across your Moon, Mercury, Sun, Saturn, Uranus positions. You are only in the early phases of this life transformation.

Communication with others and connection with those who desire a similar life transformation could be a key for you to get out of this situation.

Unfortunately this is one of those situations where, bound up with your parent's karma, you've ended up in a place that is not good for you. Hungary, Austria, Prague or Berlin, Hamburg or Scandinavia are better (Stockholm) given Jupiter's position in your chart.

If you can set your spiritual sights on transcendent freedom and renew yourself with healing energy, as well as set your mental sights on looking for better places with better quality companions in more northward locations, then I think you can expect better circumstances to open up for you permanently.

Otherwise, I think you will find Brussels/Belgium to offer you no real future, except doorways out.

Good luck and don't let yourself get isolated. Keep reaching out to people, especially healers. You show depressive tendencies in your chart and you can seriously end up losing your mental health and ability to cope unless you take decisive action now.

And BTW, your chart does show significant markers for creative pursuits, particularly acting. I have no doubt whatsoever you can be very successful in that. Jupiter is also well-aligned with your MC.

You just need to get out of this hole you're in. Don't try doing it by brawn or brains alone. Enact your intention and let the universe hook you up with something better.

Otherdude89,

Unfortunately this is one of those situations where, bound up with your parent's karma, you've ended up in a place that is not good for you. Hungary, Austria, Prague or Berlin, Hamburg or Scandinavia are better (Stockholm) given Jupiter's position in your chart.

Hello Kannon thanks for your post

i dont know but i have a feeling that this country will give me something in
the future a good fortune i feel like something good is going to happen
maybe is my idea
btw

those 3 years the signs and the circumstances show me that probably i will not have a good fortune in brussels.

what about london i ve always loved london

what do you mean when you say this happens because of my parents karma?
what you said is important because my parents have connection with this country they know this country
they lived here when they were young ,so what you said about the parents karma makes really sense and puts me in thoughts..

My relocation chart

Last edited:

Abby83

You sound like such a sweetie... You speak like a true 12th house person and I love it! There should be more people like you.

I had no idea the pluto conjunct your planets would give you this affect... but then I realised it is to your 12th house planets. Ahh there we go. I too have been hammered with this Uranus pluto **** and I have libra sun mercury and pluto in 12th house among other planets. But yeah this pluto transit is tough. I do think that it will pass for you soon though. As I mentioned in your other thread. I actually think you're quite lucky because I see things turning around for u in 2016 and 2017 as pluto passes further. And yes I also think when it enters your first house and leaves capsicorn it will be much better too.

I will be having pluto square my sun in 2016 and 2017 and Im definitely not looking forward to it! Scared as hell. At least you're coming out of it and your pluto will sextile moon (which rules your 7th house) then a few years later trine Jupiter.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You sound like such a sweetie... You speak like a true 12th house person and I love it! There should be more people like you.

I had no idea the pluto conjunct your planets would give you this affect... but then I realised it is to your 12th house planets. Ahh there we go. I too have been hammered with this Uranus pluto **** and I have libra sun mercury and pluto in 12th house among other planets. But yeah this pluto transit is tough. I do think that it will pass for you soon though. As I mentioned in your other thread. I actually think you're quite lucky because I see things turning around for u in 2016 and 2017 as pluto passes further. And yes I also think when it enters your first house and leaves capsicorn it will be much better too.

I will be having pluto square my sun in 2016 and 2017
and Im definitely not looking forward to it!

Scared as hell.

At least you're coming out of it and your pluto will sextile moon (which rules your 7th house) then a few years later trine Jupiter.
Scared as hell????? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531 :smile: