Can anyone identify that culprit for my current health problems?

Cypocryphy

I have been having some serious structural problems with my body, primarily with the bones, primarily some form of inflammation. I do not, however, see the promise of such problems in my natal chart. Perhaps I am overlooking something, but the only culprit that I can find is Saturn with my Moon. Most consider this placement deleterious to one's being, but others find that there is a degree of affinity, especially considering other factors.

I don't really use astrology for health reasons because I find that non-astrological approaches seem to be safer. But I can't help but wonder if there is something there that would entail these problems.

Anyway, any insight, any approach, any comments are most welcome. :smile:

picture.php

Attachments

• Natal Transits.jpg
    Natal Transits.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Natal Solar Progressed.jpg
    Natal Solar Progressed.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Natal progressed transits.jpg
    Natal progressed transits.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

dr. farr

The natal Lot of Chronic Illness (ascendant+mars-saturn) falls @ 20 Scorpio:
-in the first house (whole sign) showing an intimate potential relationship of chronic illness with the life of the person (due to 1st house placement of the Lot)
-disposited by Mars (inflammations, etc)
-the Lot is opposed by both Mercury and Jupiter, from Taurus and the 7th house
-the Lot is contained by the North Node and Neptune: indicative of very subtle and hard to discern influences being involved with the Lot (ie with chronic conditions of ill health affecting the subject)
-Saturn (and I do also accept the Moon/Saturn position in the chart as also indicative of potential health problems) has been transiting Scorpio for some time-with Lots, the entire sign "contains" the Lot (not only the exact degree of the Lot), so relative to activation of this Lot we find this Lot being activated (activation of chronic illness condition) by Saturn's current transit (since Saturn in the natal is also a contributory factor to the native's health problem due to the Moon/Saturn situation in the natal)*

(*can such a Saturn transit activate a condition of ill health? In my chart, Saturn is a potent planet, both for good and for ill; without going into details at this time, let me mention that Saturn in Scorpio FOR ME-that is, in my own chart-is indicated as a most - transit: during this same Saturn transit of Scorpio, I received an injury to my right foot, which later became septic and which required amputation of the foot at the ankle {June 25, 2014} While I'll be getting a prosthetic foot over the next couple of months which will allow pretty normal walking, nonetheless I consider the loss of my right foot as connected with the Saturn transit of Scorpio, due to the confluence of indications regarding Saturn and Scorpio in my own specific chart...So, YES, I believe that certain transits of Saturn CAN influence serious affections of health under the right confluence of susceptibilities as shown in a given natal chart, and I believe that the current Saturn transit of Scorpio has a special affinity for the OP due to the OP's natal Lot of Chronic Illness being in Scorpio, and in the OP's natal first house)

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

(*can such a Saturn transit activate a condition of ill health? In my chart, Saturn is a potent planet, both for good and for ill; without going into details at this time, let me mention that Saturn in Scorpio FOR ME-that is, in my own chart-is indicated as a most - transit: during this same Saturn transit of Scorpio, I received an injury to my right foot, which later became septic and which required amputation of the foot at the ankle {June 25, 2014} While I'll be getting a prosthetic foot over the next couple of months which will allow pretty normal walking, nonetheless I consider the loss of my right foot as connected with the Saturn transit of Scorpio, due to the confluence of indications regarding Saturn and Scorpio in my own specific chart...So, YES, I believe that certain transits of Saturn CAN influence serious affections of health under the right confluence of susceptibilities as shown in a given natal chart, and I believe that the current Saturn transit of Scorpio has a special affinity for the OP due to the OP's natal Lot of Chronic Illness being in Scorpio, and in the OP's natal first house)

Dr. Farr. I have to first state my sincerest condolences for the loss of your foot. :sad: If there is anything that frustrates me more is having an injured body, but then again, I have always thought that this might be an occasion to focus on different endeavors that do not require a body, such as astral travel. You also brought to my attention something similar that has happened to my brother, who stubbed his toe in such a way that he now requires surgery to remove the nail. He's very worried that it could turn into something worse, as it seems to be infected at this point. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will pray for you (it really does help) that you have the greatest and quickest recovery, and that the prosthetic foot is so good that you think it to be the original. :smile:

The natal Lot of Chronic Illness (ascendant+mars-saturn) falls @ 20 Scorpio:
-in the first house (whole sign) showing an intimate potential relationship of chronic illness with the life of the person (due to 1st house placement of the Lot)
-disposited by Mars (inflammations, etc)
-the Lot is opposed by both Mercury and Jupiter, from Taurus and the 7th house
-the Lot is contained by the North Node and Neptune: indicative of very subtle and hard to discern influences being involved with the Lot (ie with chronic conditions of ill health affecting the subject)
-Saturn (and I do also accept the Moon/Saturn position in the chart as also indicative of potential health problems) has been transiting Scorpio for some time-with Lots, the entire sign "contains" the Lot (not only the exact degree of the Lot), so relative to activation of this Lot we find this Lot being activated (activation of chronic illness condition) by Saturn's current transit (since Saturn in the natal is also a contributory factor to the native's health problem due to the Moon/Saturn situation in the natal)*

This is wonderful. Thank you for your traditionalist approach. I have been using Lots myself, and as such, I have a much greater respect for them. Having Mars as the dispositor of the Lot and having Saturn moving around in the first house is so fitting. This makes perfect sense. **** that Saturn!!

dr. farr

Thanks for the condolences!
The analysis of the Saturn/Scorpio transit influences in my chart in connection with the injury, septic condition and final amputation of the foot, is an interesting illustration of astro-medical causal effects, which I will post (as a seperate thread) in the near future.
Best wishes regarding your own health problem! (Remember considering alternative health sources, such as naturopathy, homeopathy, herbal therapy, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, for help: unfortunately, although a homeopathic doctor myself, I did not address my own foot condition early on-since it seemed so superficial-with the proper remedies, and then-it was too late!! Another influence here of Saturn-this being an example of the negligence which can be an influence of that planet!)

Frisiangal

Dr. Farr: So very sorry to read of your recent physical predicament and I do wish you well and a speedy recovery.

Cypocryphy:
I have been having some serious structural problems with my body, primarily with the bones, primarily some form of inflammation.
I do not see a chart in your post so cannot comment at a personal level.
Astrologically speaking, Saturn through rulership of Capricorn represents the limits of physical manifestation and this includes the limits of endurance of the physical body.
Amongst others, it has general rulership over the skeleton, teeth, and the calcium of which they are made. Issues that can become chronic of nature (remaining stone-like!!) are also part of its manifestational quality.
Saturn rules structure of any kind; physical as well as mental, emotional and of spirit.

Your mention of structural problems and inflammations brings the recent transiting grand cross in the cardinal signs to mind. So many people are writing about being brought down by fevers, inflammations, infections
....and even the septicism attacking Dr. Farr....that can all be recognised as physical manifestations of Mars. Transiting Mars in Libra was part of this grand cardinal cross that, including Jupiter, Uranus and, especially Pluto in Capricorn, fell on the 13th degree of the signs.

If you are born within the Saturn-Uranus-Neptune stellium in Capricorn, 'structure' and 'boundaries' can be issues with which to contend.

If you are at an age when natal Moon, through Saturn, is more significant ' in ruling life' than natal Sun, (not) dealing with feelings and emotions could also play a part towards any physical complaints.

I don't really use astrology for health reasons because I find that non-astrological approaches seem to be safer. But I can't help but wonder if there is something there that would entail these problems.
Check transits and progressions to your chart. You may find that there is something....as per co-incidence and co(r)-relation... to it.:smile::wink:

Marinka

The analysis of the Saturn/Scorpio transit influences in my chart in connection with the injury, septic condition and final amputation of the foot, is an interesting illustration of astro-medical causal effects, which I will post (as a seperate thread) in the near future.
Best wishes regarding your own health problem! (Remember considering alternative health sources, such as naturopathy, homeopathy, herbal therapy, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, for help: unfortunately, although a homeopathic doctor myself, I did not address my own foot condition early on-since it seemed so superficial-with the proper remedies, and then-it was too late!! Another influence here of Saturn-this being an example of the negligence which can be an influence of that planet!)

Dr. farr - I'm sorry to hear about this condition and hope that you are doing well. Look forward to seeing the thread about this.

Cypocryphy

Thank you, Dr. Farr. I'm looking into some alternative approaches. I'm going to see a physical therapist. I still have to determine what it is that is bothering me, especially in my feet. I have strange pains, and I can't tell if it is nerve damage or something else like gout. I am going to be proactive about this, however. I've been tending to not make or miss my appointments for some reason or other. Anyway, I shall adhere to your advice. :smile:

Cypocryphy

Dr. Farr: So very sorry to read of your recent physical predicament and I do wish you well and a speedy recovery.

Cypocryphy:
I do not see a chart in your post so cannot comment at a personal level.
Astrologically speaking, Saturn through rulership of Capricorn represents the limits of physical manifestation and this includes the limits of endurance of the physical body.
Amongst others, it has general rulership over the skeleton, teeth, and the calcium of which they are made. Issues that can become chronic of nature (remaining stone-like!!) are also part of its manifestational quality.
Saturn rules structure of any kind; physical as well as mental, emotional and of spirit.

Yeah. Maybe I should give Saturn some kudos as it is up against my Moon. I haven't looked it up (maybe because I am too lazy at the moment—early in the morning) but I also have muscle problems, so I am assuming Mars. Mars squares my ascendant and contacts my Sun.

Your mention of structural problems and inflammations brings the recent transiting grand cross in the cardinal signs to mind. So many people are writing about being brought down by fevers, inflammations, infections
....and even the septicism attacking Dr. Farr....that can all be recognised as physical manifestations of Mars. Transiting Mars in Libra was part of this grand cardinal cross that, including Jupiter, Uranus and, especially Pluto in Capricorn, fell on the 13th degree of the signs.

If you are born within the Saturn-Uranus-Neptune stellium in Capricorn, 'structure' and 'boundaries' can be issues with which to contend.

If you are at an age when natal Moon, through Saturn, is more significant ' in ruling life' than natal Sun, (not) dealing with feelings and emotions could also play a part towards any physical complaints.

Check transits and progressions to your chart. You may find that there is something....as per co-incidence and co(r)-relation... to it.:smile::wink:

Yeah. I'll check it out now, actually. Thanks for bringing this up. I actually also went for a hike last week and rolled my ankle. I think I should look at what's going on. I've been so preoccupied with the World Cup that I haven't done that.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

P.S. I did attach the charts so they can be seen. For some reason, the chart I inserted doesn't show on tablets or smart phones. I don't know why.

Cypocryphy

Cypocryphy - can you also post transits, progressions and solar arc?

Dear Marinka,

I have attached the charts to the first post. While I have my coffee, I'm going to have a look at them myself. I'm experimenting with some other methods of forecasting, so I might try that. But I would be most interested in what your expertise discovers. :smile:

Marinka

I've looked at the transits, I'll do the solar & progressions when I get back in a few hours.

- Transiting Jupiter is conjuncting both Saturn and moon. Saturn is the bones and Jupiter while usually good, can make thing bigger or over stimulate. In the case of Saturn, Jupiter will make any structural bone issues worse (also teeth). With the moon involved, this also indicates fluid buildup or a problem with weight. You mentioned inflammation -- this could be the fluid building up because of an infection. Off the subject - this also usually brings problems with plumbing/floods where you live. Note both Saturn and Moon are at the end of sign 28/29 degrees usually indicating that when transits occur and cause changing situations - they occur without much warning and usually need to be dealt with immediately - not much forethought here to plan.

- Saturn has also passed over your ascendant at 10 Scorpio and that will result in difficult circumstances with your person. This brings the "structure" to your person. Saturn also rules the 3rd bringing communication or maybe movement to the forefront. Have you been having trouble walking? Saturn in this position is also in opposition to Jupiter in the 7th. This likely has to do with secondary effects of your impairment which involves the 2nd house of values (think more of what is important to you) and the 7th of relationships. This is secondary, so I will leave this for the time being. Saturn will eventually be moving to make an opposition to mercury and this seems to imply problems or restrictions with movement.

- Not here yet but approaching is the transiting Pluto moving into the 3rd house - pluto would be bringing to a base level then rejuvenating and with the 3rd - would look like movement. Pluto is also the ruler of the 1st, so this is a major occurrence. Transiting Uranus will be moving into the 6th house of health and Uranus implies sudden/unexpected issues and in this case with 6th house, health issues (if you have pets .. expect concerns).

- Also the transiting Neptune square Venus and the approaching Neptune square Sun angle, are ones that I would associate with an immune issue and also with illness that are comprised of "diffuse medical issues".

Cypocryphy

I've looked at the transits, I'll do the solar & progressions when I get back in a few hours.

Thank you Marinka. I appreciate this. :smile:

- Transiting Jupiter is conjuncting both Saturn and moon. Saturn is the bones and Jupiter while usually good, can make thing bigger or over stimulate. In the case of Saturn, Jupiter will make any structural bone issues worse (also teeth). With the moon involved, this also indicates fluid buildup or a problem with weight. You mentioned inflammation -- this could be the fluid building up because of an infection. Off the subject - this also usually brings problems with plumbing/floods where you live. Note both Saturn and Moon are at the end of sign 28/29 degrees usually indicating that when transits occur and cause changing situations - they occur without much warning and usually need to be dealt with immediately - not much forethought here to plan.

Interestingly, as well, is that with this occurring in Cancer, I have chronic inflammation of the cartilage in my chest. (I just thought of this.) Also, what you said about Jupiter makes a ton of sense. It does seem to be operating as an aggravating factor. And thanks for the info on the later degrees. I'm going to keep an eye out for sudden events transpiring. Perhaps, with the aid of astrology, if I keep a vigilant watch, some of these events might not be so sudden! :smile:

- Saturn has also passed over your ascendant at 10 Scorpio and that will result in difficult circumstances with your person. This brings the "structure" to your person. Saturn also rules the 3rd bringing communication or maybe movement to the forefront. Have you been having trouble walking?

Yes! I have been having problems walking! I've been limping around for the last two weeks. That's when it started. And these pains seem to have come out of the blue. Is so strange.

Saturn in this position is also in opposition to Jupiter in the 7th. This likely has to do with secondary effects of your impairment which involves the 2nd house of values (think more of what is important to you) and the 7th of relationships. This is secondary, so I will leave this for the time being. Saturn will eventually be moving to make an opposition to mercury and this seems to imply problems or restrictions with movement.

Yes. The impact on my seventh house was immediately noticeable. I also think that this second house Saturn situation has transpired in the form of financial difficulty.

- Not here yet but approaching is the transiting Pluto moving into the 3rd house - pluto would be bringing to a base level then rejuvenating and with the 3rd - would look like movement. Pluto is also the ruler of the 1st, so this is a major occurrence. Transiting Uranus will be moving into the 6th house of health and Uranus implies sudden/unexpected issues and in this case with 6th house, health issues (if you have pets .. expect concerns).

I really hope this doesn't mean that I'm going to be in a wheel chair. :pouty: Does this seem like a possible operation to you? I'm worried that it might evolve in that direction.

- Also the transiting Neptune square Venus and the approaching Neptune square Sun angle, are ones that I would associate with an immune issue and also with illness that are comprised of "diffuse medical issues".

What an interesting statement you made! How come you quoted the phrase "diffuse medical issues"? I'm curious because that is exactly what's been going on! I now have pains all over my body. It's ridiculous. This is a very apt and impressive interpretation! :smile:

Marinka

Recap before I move to Solar & Progressions --

The Jupiter conjunction is expansion so overall it is OK. It this case, it is aggravating the Moon and Jupiter but, no long term problem as I do not see another planet angling that would change meaning.

The Saturn moving into 1st house is noticed when it moves in and moves out of houses. As it moves in the house, you learn to live with it. The effect will be to make thing harder but, it also makes you stronger. I don't expect that this will be causing any long-term effect.

The Saturn opp Jupiter is moving away and thus whatever effect it has caused has come and gone.

Saturn is moving to Mercury and that will be in November of 2014. This will be a matter that needs attending to. Tiredness, therapy, maybe more tests come to mind.

Pluto moves into 3rd around February of 2015 - the effects are felt when a planet moves in and then when it moves out. This will also be a matter that needs to be addressed. Could be as simple as the need for a new car or change in relationships with siblings. It could also mean some issue with movement.

Uranus moving into the 6th occurs in 2015 - June. This could indicate a change of lifestyle, diet, exercise. This could also indicate a change of jobs. Planetary movement in a house usually causes activity when it moves in and out and if it makes an angle while moving through house. In this case, looks like a pop when it moves in and not so much activity later.

Transiting Neptune squaring Venus (7 & 12th ruler) seems to be a major player here - it is active right now (july 2014) in Retrograde and will be going direct and over the Venus position again in Feb 2015. At the same time, Pluto moves into the 3rd - I would caution against any quick decisions about medical procedures during this period (July 2014 to Feb 2015) as Neptune can create a fog and make the problem difficult to pinpoint.

Neptune is going to be squaring the sun but, that happens in 2016 and no sense covering now.

Marinka

On the progression --

- I don't normally consider Jupiter in progressions but in this case, progressed Jupiter at 23.50 is moving to conjunct Mercury at 24.56. This would take a few more years to perfect but, overall is a good indication that this matter can resolve.

- Progressed moon is at 0 cap and ascendant has moved to 5 cap -- this reinforces the "structure" focus. Moon was also at an inc (150 angle) to Moon and Jupiter - a break and change angle. This has passed and is no longer in effect.

- Progressed Mercury is moving to an inc angle (150) to Neptune. This is also a break and change angle. Might be worthwhile to check your progressions for Feb of 2015 and see if this perfects at that time -- if so, then it will have to do with matters reaching a decision point at that time.

- Lastly, Chiron has a trine (grand) from progressed Moon and progressed Mars. Mars is ruler of 6th and Chiron is in the 6th reinforcing 6th house items like health, routines and so on. Moon is ruler of the 9th and with this, I might say that there could be some alternative methods of treatment that could help (faith). This is a good angle configuration to have as it suggests a good outcome.

You mentioned a wheelchair earlier - I'm not seeing anything so far that would lead down that path.

Marinka

On the solar arc --

- Mercury is going to be trining Uranus in about 2 years and the only reason worth mentioning at this time is that Uranus rules the 4th of endings (also home). I expect that some circumstance in your life will be concluding at that time.

- Mars is also trining Jupiter which is likely to change personal values (Jupiter ruling of 2nd) to correspond with health issues (Mars ruler of 6th) and there is a likelihood that if there is a concern about financial means due to health issues, they may be unfounded.

- Saturn is moving to square Venus in about 1 year and might correspond with the July 2015 period mentioned in the transits. This can be a bit concerning/challenging in that Saturn as ruler of the 3rd is in tension with the ruler of the 7th and 12th. This could indicate a stay in the hospital to resolve some issue with mobility -- could also be further tests.

- Uranus trining Mars indicates that some health issue is coming to an end/being resolved now as this is almost exact. Uranus is ruler of 4th (endings) and Mars of the 6th (health issue). With this, I might expect that there is more than 1 issue that you are dealing with.

- Uranus is moving to oppose sun in about 1 year indicting that there is an end (uranus ruler of 4th) but that the status is still unresolved (sun ruler of 10th). In short, there are some aftereffects to deal with before things move to what might be considered normal. The 1 year also puts this at about July 2015 which also is a period when a few other angles are occurring.

- Uranus is moving to conjunct Neptune but, that is out past 2015. That will likely belong to another "situation".

- Lastly, Pluto is moving to oppose Jupiter - this seems to be mostly financial as Jupiter rules the 2nd so I have put this secondary for now.

Much of what I have said depends on having an accurate time of birth as the dates that I have given rely on that. If you find the dates are different - your time of birth is likely off and you can adjust the time of birth until the angles at perfection match the time of activity.

Summing up - this situation looks to span into next year and maybe concludes around July 2015. The time now (July 2014), as well as November of 2014 and February of 2015 will be steps along the way.

venuschild

Banned
Cypocryphy:

I have been having some serious structural problems with my body,
primarily with the bones, primarily some form of inflammation. I do not, however, see the promise of such problems in my natal chart. Perhaps I am overlooking something, but the only culprit that I can find is Saturn with my Moon. Most consider this placement deleterious to one's being, but others find that there is a degree of affinity, especially considering other factors.
As most understand in devoutly studying various astro courses or via intensive reading, the first house is the Physical body, Early Environment, and Personality.

And the Asc., Moon, and sun are the most noted items within one's horoscope.

So since the Moon conjuncts Saturn, you are right in that there is emphasis here, also with the stomach arena.

But to adequately understand Progressions, reading these three authors:

http://www.astroamerica.com/topten.html

Under Progressions:

Alan Leo

Leigh Hope Milburn

Robert P. Blaschke

I've found Leo and Milburn confirm not only the aspects from the Progressed positions to the natal are to be consulted but also the aspects from progressed planets to progressed planets!

For example: Cypocryphy, you have your your progressed Saturn at 16 deg. Rx, squaring your ruler of Health, Mars, your physical body. Mars also rules your house house of sickness and disease, the 6th.

Then we have Prog Saturn Rx conjunct the natal asc.,; that is a LOUD statement of Saturn '...problems, obstruction, barriers, difficulties, hindrance, ..(all Saturn's keywords).

So that is a definite Prog to natal indicator, then to confirm this look at the Prog Saturn Rx sextile Prog Pluto; that is typically a blessing as Henry Coley and William Ramesey call the sextile an 'imperfect love' aspect that many today call 'lesser harmonious.

Note Pluto had been confused to be called ruler when he is actually Co-ruler of Scorpio, like co-pilot, not as some johnny-come-latelys have miscalled a Malefic:

http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2007/06/28/benefic-and-melefic-planets-in-astrology/

See part above about 'two teams':

Then lets look at the Progressed Dragon's tail and that negatively influenced Prog Uranus(NOTE:I didn't call him Malefic but negative). Both are on the 6th and Caput's influence is Saturnine(Bones and skeleton), while you hit the nail on the head, Cypocryphy, in that what is Uranus, Unpredictable, Unexpected, Eccentric; as this is difficult to diagnose.

One variable that needs to be considered is about house cusps, there are so many. Koch, Regiomontanus, etc., all could note something accuracy wise different; so it's a good time to re-evaluate with what is going on with you!

Another strong Progressed factor, look at Prog Jupiter, which does things in a *big way and in extremes*, he is right on your natal Moon and Saturn; pretty clear indicator of Bone emphasis!

I see Prog Saturn Rx sextile Progressed Pluto as your way out: the sextile being a 'imperfect love' aspect according to William Ramesey and Henry Coley, and many others of their time; which contemporaries have said ' lesser harmony than a trine'.

But the Progressed aspect that both Leo and Milburn confirm is the Prog Saturn inconjunct Progressed Uranus, which is an '..out-of-joint, or dislocate..' aspect..inconjunct or rather called the quincunx was introduced by Johannes Kepler; a minor aspect that many Traditionalists have trouble accepting in any form nataly or within horary.

But isn't this the key that shows the malady of hard to diagnose disease of the bones?

Many of us know many authorities of renown, like Firmicus, Al Biruni, Lilly, etc., were in difference on orbs, so it is questionable is the Progressed Uranus and Caput(Daragon't tail) within orb despite the hoovering around Cypocryphy's natal 6th cusp(disease & sickness)?

http://www.greekmedicine.net/medical_astrology/Prediction_and_Prevention.html

Note also Progressions are like hour hands of our clock, the horoscope, and transits are the minute hand. Note the position of Transiting Saturn to Prog Saturn!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Regarding the important observations made above by other posters regarding Jupiter's contributory role to the OP's health problems, note that in the natal chart Jupiter is in opposition to the Lot of Chronic Illness (see my original post), which gives a basic (ie natal) potential to Jupiter to possibly operate as a health-afflicting influence in the future (ie in transits, progressions, other directions, solar return, etc) Note too that Mercury (nerves, sensations, etc) is also in opposition to the Lot of Chronic Illness in the natal chart, which brings Mercury also into possibility as a potential health-afflicting influence In transits, progressions, directions, etc, depending upon the confluence of factors in each such situation.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Note also, in the natal, that the Part of Fortune (which the ancients considered very important as an indicator of physical health) posits Sagittarius-and is disposed therefore by-Jupiter: POF disposited by Jupiter, Jupiter opposition Lot of Chronic Illness-and Sagittarius connected with the lower spine (one of Sagittarius anatomical affinities), thus touching structure AND natal Jupiter CONJUNCT THE SOUTH NODE, I think certainly implicates Jupiter as a potential source (causal influence) of possible health problems.

Currently transiting Saturn is almost exactly opposing the natal Jupiter, so I think we can see activation by transiting Saturn not only of the ascendant-placed Lot of Chronic Illness, but Saturn also activating the health-afflictive natal Jovian influences by its transiting opposition to natal Jupiter.

Last edited:

muchacho

I have been having some serious structural problems with my body, primarily with the bones, primarily some form of inflammation. I do not, however, see the promise of such problems in my natal chart. Perhaps I am overlooking something, but the only culprit that I can find is Saturn with my Moon. Most consider this placement deleterious to one's being, but others find that there is a degree of affinity, especially considering other factors.

Anyway, any insight, any approach, any comments are most welcome. :smile:

picture.php
Are you sure your birth chart is correct?