Double check my interpretation, please?

booboobunny

I have a complicated 'relationship' with this guy I've been seeing since summer of last year.
I truly like him a lot and pulled this chart after just leaving his house the other day.
My question was where our relationship is going now. Below is my interpretation but I'd really welcome input because

1.) I love astrology- esp horary questions and want to get better at interpreting charts and

2.) because I like this guy a lot and want to see something more serious develop between our relationship.

Thank you all in advance!

Okay... here we go...

a.) I am represented by venus, he is represented by mars (7th house)
Venus sitting in Saturn (I'm assuming) makes me more serious and future minded. Sitting in 9th house of philosophical thinking (?)
He is Mars sitting in Libra- which shows his interest in me, since he's sitting in Libra (ruled by venus). Mars is exalted in Saturn (which I'm sitting in- Capricorn) so he thinks highly of me? Or even really likes me?

b.) His cosign would be the sun, sitting in Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn. Sun is in 10th house of career and Saturn makes Sun serious minded, focused and driven. If this is the case, then this makes sense for him because he is always working and is very motivated and driven.

c.) Is moon my cosign?

d.) Action- Moon in Gemini- thinking? speed? Quick thoughts? Communication? But mercury being retrograde in Pisces I feel like communication and thoughts get seriously clouded and lost.
Moon was just squaring Mercury and Neptune... cloudy again.
Next, Moon sextiles Uranus making for unpredictable action- which is true because we met up on a whim that night before. It was random and completely unpredicted.
and then the last aspect moon makes is a trine to the sun... which would be a good sign, since they are coming together? However, Venus and Mars aren't aspecting each other... so does that negate the moon and sun coming together?

e.) Problems- Saturn in the 7th house means I probably means I shouldn't be trying to look into this chart? lol

f.) And then I wonder about him being in the 6th house...? Does that make him hide something from my view? Or could it be that 6th house of health and every day activities makes him busy or ties him to health related activities- considering the fact that he is a doctor and really big into health and fitness?

Thank you all so much for your input in advance! It is so greatly appreciated and welcomed and I learn so much from everyone! :tongue: Also, Happy valentines day- belated!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_172_commi_hr_69856_7610.jpg
    astro_2gw_172_commi_hr_69856_7610.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 16