How Do I Start Healing a Pisces Moon?

Silversong

It's cool! :joyful: I was just unsure about it.

I'm doing pretty well- I've been asking more questions on the forum and trying to get more in-depth in learning about Astrology as a whole and my chart in particular. :happy: It's harder than I thought to keep in mind all of the stuff I need to do to keep a clear channel, especially since I'm going through a period where I am trying to clear out old things (begun since last Mercury Retrograde, but I move really slowly. :lol:)

I'm pretty nervous when I think about that upcoming transit (since the implication is that "Nothing Will be the Same! :surprised:), but at the same time, I'm not letting it freak me out too much because I'm trying to figure myself out along the way. Thankfully I still have some time before Saturn and Pluto unite and hopefully I will be better fortified when the time comes!

Could I ask you to speak with me a little about my T-square? I've been trying to make more sense in how it fits into my chart and the way I express myself.

RosieOne

Everyone has Saturn crossing their Rising sometime, and then in 29 years it happens again. I have seen people change their names, or lose 100 lbs, or other radical make-over sorts of things as Saturn enters the 1st House.

My Mother died when my Saturn crossed my Rising last time around. Since my Saturn is on my Descendent, this was also my Saturn opposition. It wasn't a sad death - it was time. But it was a difficult death and our relationship was challenging, and after that I was an orphan. The duty of being there for my folks in their end times was over - it had intensely consumed a decade - and I could start living a new life.

RosieOne

It is a Cardinal T Square, with 5th house Aries Mercury as the arrow, and your 2nd House whiz bang generational Craapy Uranus/Neptune conjunction (with North Node in there too) married to Cancer Chiron/Mars in the 8th.

So your T Square has to do with being an effective leader, vs going three directions at once and ignoring the important 4th direction.

Snappy T Squares require work. We actually need to do something to make them work for you, specifically you need to balance the missing element, in this case, you need to pursue/research/communicate (Mercury) Libra 11th House activities. Social justice work, being a lawyer, or mediator. Creating teamwork for a cause or group. Organizing a movement, being a labor activist. Creating harmony and beauty and art/writing for a great purpose. Paradigm shifting art, or design. Astrology!

Read the Cap. Uranus/Neptune Generation thread. I think that Uranus/Neptune conjunctiion mean ya-all have psychic powers and they are increasing with all these Urnaus/Pluto Squares. This is built into your soul's purpose. In the 2nd House - you ever build nature altars?

The Chiron/Mars conjunction makes you a warrior, in the 8th House, a psychic warrior (also teacher, healer, artist/magician and astrologer!)

Tanya0510

My boyfriend has his Moon, Mercury, Venus & Saturn in Pisces, Pluto & Uranus in Virgo. He has an alcohol & drug problem yet is starting to turn his life around, but he can be very difficult because he tends to want to escape when I try to talk to him about things that bother me, rather than face things.

My Mars is in Cancer & I must say it is a very difficult placement. My energy is directly tied to my emotions.

Silversong

Thanks, RosieOne.

So your T Square has to do with being an effective leader, vs going three directions at once and ignoring the important 4th direction.
An effective leader? That's even more evidence on that, then (I'm trying to keep track of aspects and placements in my chart that have similar ideas/meanings- I read that the repetition means that it's more likely that something is a major theme in my life and I find the idea fascinating).

Snappy T Squares require work. We actually need to do something to make them work for you, specifically you need to balance the missing element, in this case, you need to pursue/research/communicate (Mercury) Libra 11th House activities. Social justice work, being a lawyer, or mediator. Creating teamwork for a cause or group. Organizing a movement, being a labor activist. Creating harmony and beauty and art/writing for a great purpose. Paradigm shifting art, or design. Astrology!
Oh, I wondered what it meant as far as trying to "complete" a T-square. That's interesting. And it's cool that I'm already into astrology, too, eh? :cool:

Hmm...I've never heard of nature altars before. I liked to play around and have a garden when I was younger, but I don't currently have a yard or live in a place where I have access to like meadows and forests and the like.

The Chiron/Mars conjunction makes you a warrior, in the 8th House, a psychic warrior (also teacher, healer, artist/magician and astrologer!)
That's cool! And that's two for Astrologer!
Huh, if only it weren't for my lack of energy, I'd probably be really something! :lol:

RosieOne

Huh, if only it weren't for my lack of energy, I'd probably be really something!

Slow Energy Time. Do Nothing Until Guided. When going through Saturn transits, especially over your Rising, just be a good student. Wait and see and do the work that shows up. Don't resist doing the mundane work that is in front of you, and let the old die. Have boundaries and hold them. Do not cling to friendships or relationships, or jobs or stuff, or money or anything. Also do not tear anything out or down. Just watch and see and respond as appropriately as you can, moment to moment, day to day. Again, be a good student and be responsive to Saturn, in a wait and see and then act, way.

Saturn going over your Rising marks the end of one life (within your life) and the beginning of a new life. You will have energy when you understand what your new life movie is all about.

That said, it is always a tonic, an energizer, to do your Midheaven. Virgo Midheaven with Mercury in the 5th in Aries (arrow in the T Square) is pretty exciting. Think of yourself as a healer. This does not need to be a body healer, you could be a systems healer, researcher, organic gardener and earth healer. Wearing Virgo symbols or clothing will be very energizing for you.

Examples: Get yourself a stethoscope and listen to your heart with it. Quartz crystals are very Virgoish so pack one around with you. A great pair of gardening gloves whether you jhave a garden or not. Keeping a perfectly clean and tidy place in your room or home that is an altar. Can be very Zen, just a stone and a flower. Wear indigo or midnight blue or navy blue.

RosieOne

Regarding meditating with a Pisces Moon. Problem is more how to stop meditating. Especially how to stop meditating on Other People's Emotions.

Easy. Pour bath salts, or epsom salts, or even 1/4 cup table salt into a hot bath. Aromatherapy can be used as well.

Turn off the lights and soak in the dark or by candlelight.

After your bath/meditation write down what you learned in your journal, or 'puter device.

Silversong

Slow Energy Time. Do Nothing Until Guided. When going through Saturn transits, especially over your Rising, just be a good student. Wait and see and do the work that shows up. Don't resist doing the mundane work that is in front of you, and let the old die. Have boundaries and hold them. Do not cling to friendships or relationships, or jobs or stuff, or money or anything. Also do not tear anything out or down. Just watch and see and respond as appropriately as you can, moment to moment, day to day. Again, be a good student and be responsive to Saturn, in a wait and see and then act, way.

You know, since reading your instructions, I have been trying to follow them as best as I understood them. It's a lot harder to consciously do nothing than I ever would have thought, though. I was inspired to put to rest a long standing avoidance of everything metaphysical (which was borne of a fear of negative opinions- a common thing I'm trying to grow out of) so that I could open myself up to everything around me- so I did. I even made a solitary-but-out-loud declaration to open myself up to the metaphysical and the mystical, so as to accept the abilities my planets give me. :joyful:

I made that declaration about a week and a half ago, and, since then, it's like I've been trying to cram years (maybe even longer) worth of interest in the metaphysical, divination and psychic power into the last several days. It's totally stupid, but I'd been obsessing pretty hard. If not working on something I have to do or sleeping, I am trying to find online tarot card readings and looking at books about numerology or building psychic power. Looking at this development of a week and change, I have learned that I take a pretty intense, manic approach to my research. :pinched:

It's as if I want all of the resources I can get my hands on and I want them immediately! The obvious problem with that is that I burn out very quickly as well and end up with piles of books or articles or forum posts and no mental energy to read them or make sense of them. I have no idea if it matters that I have a Mercury TriSeptile Pluto, but I'm mentioning it.

The worst part is how many times since your post I've been told to slow down and take the conservative, Saturnine approach to making decisions in my life for the forseeable future, but I still feel like I have to be able to do *something* while not messing up or making worse what's to come my way. Right now, I am trying to turn this OFF instead of transferring my attention onto something else! :annoyed:

I want to let Saturn take the wheel and have things unfold for me as they are due, but I had no idea that I was actually bad at it! I always considered myself very passive. :andy:

Saturn going over your Rising marks the end of one life (within your life) and the beginning of a new life. You will have energy when you understand what your new life movie is all about.

Ohh. Ok, that's kind of a load off my mind. :innocent:

Thank you kindly for the advice. Virgo is oddly difficult energy for me to maintain (I consider my home the one place where I can be totally messy and all over the place! :rolleyes:). I could very well have convinced myself that it's more comfortable since it involves a lot less work to be messy! :lol: However, I like dark colors in general so dark blues work well for me.

Regarding meditating with a Pisces Moon. Problem is more how to stop meditating. Especially how to stop meditating on Other People's Emotions.
Easy. Pour bath salts, or epsom salts, or even 1/4 cup table salt into a hot bath. Aromatherapy can be used as well.
Turn off the lights and soak in the dark or by candlelight.
After your bath/meditation write down what you learned in your journal, or 'puter device.

I like this a lot, and I've tried to substitute with a salt scrub while showering. The part I keep forgetting (because there always has to be something!) is to meditate in the dark! :lol: But I'm working on it!

RosieOne

Wow! How great to watch you open up and start to bloom.

Regarding Saturn transits, maybe I should have said, "Don't do anything. Watch what DOES YOU."

I was inspired to put to rest a long standing avoidance of everything metaphysical (which was borne of a fear of negative opinions- a common thing I'm trying to grow out of) so that I could open myself up to everything around me- so I did. I even made a solitary-but-out-loud declaration to open myself up to the metaphysical and the mystical, so as to accept the abilities my planets give me. :joyful:

I made that declaration about a week and a half ago, and, since then, it's like I've been trying to cram years (maybe even longer) worth of interest in the metaphysical, divination and psychic power into the last several days. It's totally stupid, but I'd been obsessing pretty hard.

Wonderful. Sounds like a log jam has broken! Big thing to notice is that you already KNOW most of everything you are reading. And/or you pick it up quickly.

I want to let Saturn take the wheel and have things unfold for me as they are due, but I had no idea that I was actually bad at it! I always considered myself very passive. :andy:

Maybe being passive is one of the things you need to let go as you begin this new life?

Strangely "surrender" in the spiritual sense of the word, isn't passive. Consider sex. Both partners are both predator and prey, we conquer and submit, we surrender ourselves and Union can happen.

Likewise your relationship with the transpersonal archetypes and the Life Coaches, Juptier and Saturn is not passive. Rather it is surrendered into a relationship with those archetypes.

And this life, you are called to be Virgo-like about your 10th House. So maybe it will help to keep your desk clean. A appointment calendar, whatever. But Virgo energy isn't all clean. In fact Virgos can really love compost! Many great doctors are scatter-brained and messy. But they can HEAL people. Healing energy pours through them.

6th House Sun in Taurus - healing HANDS. When you touch someone, they come back into their bodies, out of their heads and worries and emotiveness - they ground - and then they feel pulled under, and that is when you can really channel the Healing.

Last edited:
Hi Silversong,

I'm no expert but like you I am an earth sign (virgo) with scorpio rising and a pisces moon. I know exactly where you are coming from. Once I discovered I had a pisces moon things instantly made so much more sense to me. And once you learn how to use the energy and appreciate it you will love it.

Sometimes I like to lock myself away with my music and I honestly could do that all day everyday and not get bored. We need that time alone to recharge, nothing feels safer and more comfortable to lunar pisceans than our own little world. I understand why you spend a lot of your time locked away from life.

You are a Taurus so I recommend you use that strong, earthy energy to push yourself to get out there and find work. I think I read your a 6th house sun, so although it may be hard to tear yourself away sometimes (i know) nothing will fulfill you more than find a great job that you love, that will bring you an income, stabilize your funds and enable you to surround yourself with lovely, luxurious things. Use your Taurus sun to motivate you, and your pisces moon when you get tired, need to relax and retreat.

I understand it's easier said than done but using my sun sign is one way I have learnt to deal with the moon!

Also I advise you to stay away from negative people. They tend to come to us for advice as we are good listeners, but we feel so strongly for them that we end up taking on their situations as our own, thinking of how we can help make them happier and draining ourselves out in the long run.

Do all the research you can on lunar pisceans and the traits and qualities we have, I am still learning everyday and the more I learn the more I love it! :)