Sun/Juno = Black Moon Lilith

Neptune Rising

Hello

I've noticed this year that Lilith is the midpoint of my Sun and Juno. I'm female, and Sun I understand represents the man in my life, husband and father. Juno represents marriage. Lilith is there in the middle, influencing them both.

Lilith's influence can be associated with betrayal, rejection, rejecting, wildness, uninhibited expression of inner passion whether positive or negative, the taboo side of our personalities, taboo subjects. Lilith can also liberate us from our repressions.

I'm wondering, mm nice that it's aspecting my Sun and Juno :andy: If I look to my father though, it does bear resemblance to our estranged relationship. I felt rejected by him since about age 5 or 6 when parents divorced. Also rejected him when I reaquainted with him at age 16 ish. Since then, reconciliation attempts been rejected. So there is Lilith influence there. Not so coincidentally, his Lilith is opposite my natal Sun. Our relationship has drawn out probably sides of each of us that we would rather not face.

I'm thinking what will this mean to my married life, if I get married. It looks like a bit of a rollercoaster is in store, which is something I'm kind of used to anyway.

Not specifically looking at synastry, but the influence of Lilith to my natal Sun (and Juno), I find it interesting to note the synastric aspects from the influential men in my life. Someone I consider a great love in my life has his Saturn conjunct my Lilith, his Sun trines it, and Mars opposes it. We've split 2 or 3 times, still friends now and sometimes together. We've been on many a rollercoaster during our time knowing each other. I think it's the shear level of shared experience that binds us together, even if we would prefer to go seperate ways. He feels that I am (almost) irresistable, while he also sometimes pushes me away. Another person who is very kean has his Venus opposite my Lilith. While my Mars squares his. Physical emotions run high with us too in a different way. I rejected him once, but we've stayed friends, perhaps he will reject me in the future.. Now another person with his Lilith/Venus trine my Sun, there is something very appealing about him, I feel.

(I write this, by chance, as tr Moon conjunct natal Sun)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=337&pictureid=2115

Does anyone have Lilith natal aspects experiences to share?

Last edited:

Joz

Hi Neptune Rising,

I've enjoyed reading your posts about Lilith, and have been wanting to understand Lilith more lately. No coincidence that Lilith is progressing over my ascendant!

I have a question a little off-topic but still relevant to your thread, since I'm trying to still get a sense of how Lilith has been playing out in my chart/other charts - how do you find your Lilith placements? Do you use astro.com, and which numbers do you enter for BM Lilith, Dark Moon etc? How do you use the different placements?