moon conj Uranus and behavior in relationships

Tamara

i`d like all people who have this aspect in natal to share their experience-how do you behave in relationship with people? in close relationships? also if you know people with this aspect, how would you describe them?
PS. i`m not asking about cookbook definitions, i`d like to read real life experiences..
thanks in advance

Last edited:

robots

I'm terrible with love relationships.
I've got a 5th house pluto squaring my 8th house moon, saturn, and venus. Ouch. When I'm in a relationship with someone, I get terribly obsessive. Their existence just eats up my brain and I can't stop thinking about them. Also, since I have neptune square jupiter, I'm terrible at seeing a person's bad qualities. I can't help but thinking of the person I'm in a relationship with as some god and I get terribly obsessed. Then when it ends, I cling to the illusions I had about a person rather than just letting go.
At least that's how I've been in the past. Hopefully my next relationship won't be one full of me being crazy and obsessive, but I can't imagine being in a relationship anytime soon. Eh.
Maybe since I have venus in aquarius, I should just date 5 people at once. Then I can spread out my obsession rather than concentrate it on one person. Haha.

I'm generally awesome with friendships though, thanks to my 11th house pars fortuna. It's also in gemini, so that's pretty helpful. All the sagittarius, capricorn, and aquarius influence in my chart also makes me place a high value on my friendships.

Tamara

and what about your Uranus? is it aspecting your moon? i was asking about this specific aspect..or do you know anyone with it?

i`d like all people who have this aspect in natal to share their experience-how do you behave in relationship with people? in close relationships? also if you know people with this aspect, how would you describe them?
PS. i`m not asking about cookbook definitions, i`d like to read real life experiences..
thanks in advance

uranus is my chart ruler (AquariusAsc) is conj my sun/moon midpoint and obviously square to both luminaries. Uranus is conj Desc in 7th and sun in 4th and moon conj 4th cusp. My chart generally lacks water element but have 4planets in water houses to compensate.

Uranus is all about freedom and independence, but moon in hard aspect to Uranus is connected to issue with 'mother' first and foremost, your view of mother espec in childhood. With Uranus in hard aspects shows the 'parents' did not have a binding affect with them - so me wanting the freedom and independence was *very* important and in fact left home on my 16th birthday....

Uranus in relationship wants excitement, something different, although having stellium of planets in taurus, desparately wanting security and stability, when I get it feel caged, frustrated and depressed. I could never get involved with someone *highly emotional, controlling or maniupaltive* as I would simply walk away and start anew. If a relationship is not working out, and more importantly making me ill, will walk away. Also Uranus in 7th can project on partner, who wants all this freedom and independence to...

Hope this helps.

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google

Tamara

thanks Astrologer for you answer! yea i`ve also noticed that some kind of detachment from mother. so how do you act in love relationships? how do you commit yourself to other person? is it easy for you to maintain realtionship with just one person? i don`t have this aspect(i have sun/uranus trine) but the person that has it seems very restless but it`s hard for him to let go the one he`s in relationship with, maybe it`s because he`s got this conjunction in scorpio..

LittleMiss

One of my closest friends have this. She is married and have been in a relationship for several years. But I know that she has a hard time open up her most private emotions even to her husband. I don't think she cries in front of him, but they do argue and express anger though...

robots

and what about your Uranus? is it aspecting your moon? i was asking about this specific aspect..or do you know anyone with it?
Oh, my bad. I guess I should've read the first post more thoroughly. Haha. Sorry about my rant then. I think my reading skills tend to diminish in the middle of the night. :p

I have uranus semisextile moon. I guess I do tend to be detached from most people. I have trouble showing emotions to basically everyone in my life except for like, 3 people.

Hmm, but I can't think of any people I know that have that aspect. Most of the people I know have Uranus in Capricorn, and I don't think I know anyone with a Capricorn Moon other than my sister, but her Uranus is in Aquarius. Odd.

thanks Astrologer for you answer! yea i`ve also noticed that some kind of detachment from mother. so how do you act in love relationships? how do you commit yourself to other person? is it easy for you to maintain realtionship with just one person? i don`t have this aspect(i have sun/uranus trine) but the person that has it seems very restless but it`s hard for him to let go the one he`s in relationship with, maybe it`s because he`s got this conjunction in scorpio..

I personally have a stellium planets in 'fixed signs' and really don't like change for changes sake - there has to be a point to it. I have a huge self preservation streak (not selfishness though) but if a relationship makes me so ill - I will walk away. Have been married 3x, the last one I married twice - obviously didn't learn my Lesson there then. Just another man who could'nt keep it in his trousers then.....

With Uranus you 'never' can tell, it's 50/50 whether they walk away or stick it out. I don't have a problem committing, but DO expect fidelity funnily enough :whistling: once the trust issue is breached, that's usually it for me. I'm not an argumentative person so if a relationship turns into this continaully it would make me ill - same scenario - walk away....

LittleMiss

I have Uranus (in 9th) at 29.45 Gemini, with MC at 29.55 Gemini and Moon (in 10th) at 8.30 degrees of Cancer.....which is (arguably) a very wide Moon/Uranus conjunction...(although I use orbs which show my Moon as being unaspected by any other planets).

Consequently, the effects of this conjunction have been most evident in 10th house relationships...with me treating those who identify with my Uranus/9th house ideals as family members, unquestioningly trusting them to always "do as I would do" and providing my absolute loyalty+support in return...although (like A50) even the slightest betrayal/breach of trust would cause an immediate severing of the relationship.

This may appear idealistic/uncompromising to others...and failing to "choose my trusted associates/colleagues wisely" has provided some painful career/outside world experiences...But in my personal life, I have been betrayed/let down by no friends, only one family member and have (so far) managed to stay married to my first wife for more than 40 years.

EJ

This was a very interesting way of looking at cancer in ones chart...! Thank you! I've always treated "everybody" this way (very exhausting!), and I have Cancer in my 11th house...
Off topic, I'm sorry, but I just had to say...!

__JAGER__

I have a very tight moon/uranus conjunction in my first house. How do I act? Extreme mood swings, up and down up and down, no wonder i was Dx with bipolar disorder. I have no patience whatsoever, I want to do what I want, when I want, no use in trying to stop me. Oh and did I mention my temper, one tiny little irritating thing and I fly off the handle. Yeah I can be alot of fun to be around but it seems some people dont like riding roller coasters 24/7 and who could blame them.

LittleMiss

The person I know with this aspects also has quite a bit of mood swings. But she is a Taurus with alot of planet in that signs so I think that calms her down a bit.

I have a very tight moon/uranus conjunction in my first house. How do I act? Extreme mood swings, up and down up and down, no wonder i was Dx with bipolar disorder. I have no patience whatsoever, I want to do what I want, when I want, no use in trying to stop me. Oh and did I mention my temper, one tiny little irritating thing and I fly off the handle. Yeah I can be alot of fun to be around but it seems some people dont like riding roller coasters 24/7 and who could blame them.

having a temper is not this aspect per se, it's more likely to be mars in hard aspect to Uranus.

or poss mars hard aspect to pluto - which is all about control and manipulation.

Mercury hard aspect to mars = argumentativeness.
Mercury hard aspect to Uranus = argumentativenss to.

castelo

i have moon conjunct uranus AND neptune! And, to make it all better, they are in the 12th house! hahha
i'm not the most emotinal person usually, but sometimes i explode and cry like a baby hahah and i do dream a lot