Am I really bad at acting out the energies of mars?

Zodiacal

I am basically a scorpio sun in the 12th house... look bad though...

I have a grand trine consisting of mars cancer, moon pisces, and pluto in scorpio... So it looks like... I am a very sensitive person (moon pisces), who cannot act out or so-challenged on the actions (mars cancer, which is a weak placement).. Over-all this might be strengthened, to be overly sensitive and not act out the martian energies because of pluto in scorpio.......

I am really shy though... really introverted.... But I have this feeling that I have a strong personality, something like I will confront defend myself... I just don't know where it comes from or how... But I always have imagined that whenever I am in a danger, I will fight.. Something like autosuggesting yourself that no matter what happens, you must fight even if it takes one to be killed... but not expressing it literally.. :D

So are there chances that my martian energies will be strengthened? Even though its in the sign of fall? Would it always say that I am weak in acting out the energies?

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...3&state=0&adjust=-8.00&long=-123.56&lat=10.17

Please do give me the details of in relation to Mars... or the acting out of the energies....

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Zodiacal, As I explained in another thread, the sun is closer to your ascendant so considered to be affecting your first house and it is widely conjunct Pluto-both in Scorpio.This creates a great deal of intense energy and could make you appear to be more forceful than you feel.
Your Mars does have some difficult aspects, but as you get older, the planets *progress* so Mars will eventually get to Leo where it has more dignity.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

aquarius7000

Hi Zodiacal,

A good effort you've made to understand the aspects and placements of the planets involved in connection with the subject at hand. I shall, therefore, be moving your thread from the GH Lounge to the 'Aspects and Configurations' sub-board of Natal Astrology after responding to it.

Right, now let us bit by bit unravel the meaning behind those aspects, etc, though you've already given perfect examples, which explain things very well. You said: "I am really shy though... really introverted.... But I have this feeling that I have a strong personality, something like I will confront defend myself... I just don't know where it comes from or how.." Now, firstly, you have your big 3's (Sun, Moon, Asc) in water, which has the tendency to 'quietly flow in the background and under the surface of it all'. This makes the energies of the planets/points (especially the 3 mentioned) more subdued plus introverted, operating in the background and not the most forthcoming (a contrast would be fire or even air to this). Planets ruled by the element of water operate more through feeling, often intensely and even passionately (esp if Sco is involved), and emotions, unlike through spontaniety of action (fire), or communication and thought (air), or practical application and material achievement (earth).

Considering the mention of action/acting, you have aptly touched on Mars, and also correctly noted that it is weakly placed in Cancer (sign of its fall). However, as Mars has triplicity of water (both in day and night charts), it is not completely futile in Cancer. So, lets look further at what hinders your 'acting out'. We see that Mars is frustrated or challenged by the opposing energies of Neptune, which has a sort of a dissolving effect on the inner planets that it touches. Whenever Mars is afflicted by Neptune (dissolves or makes pallid) or Saturn (blocks or inhibits), it will experience this compulsive-holding back (more with Saturn) effect or being set in a trance of inaction (more Neptune-like), which makes it difficult to act unhindered or spontaneously. However, you experience, as you said, "you must fight", but then the Nep-Mars plus all that water does not make it easy at all "expressing it literally", or translating that intense 'feeling' into action. This intense feeling (Plu-Moon), the indomitable will and passion (Plu-Mars) that makes you feel inside that "no matter what happens, you must fight.." is the intense force of Pluto, which closely aspects your Mars, and exactly your Moon. So, the emotions are forceful inside, never easily surmountable or forgettable, and the will to act great, but the acting itself is watered down and literally opposed by Neptune in the end. Hence, this force and gush of emotions you feel inside, translates into intense passion and an immovable will- that is always very typical of Pluto-Mars, but remains mostly inside. This can also be a boon when, for instance, you get really upset about something or even someone, you do not act impulsively and get violent, but the anger remains inside. This aspect can, however, be one's bane, if you are not consciously aware fo tis very high-voltage energy inside and have to outlet for it. That way that energy remains inside building up a lot of force, which could lead to either a self-destructive person, or one with health problems and severe personality disorder. You may want to, or even already do let out all that energy into creativity (Moon in the 5th) as part of your self-expression (5th house involved), or sports, and/or through travel or higher education/learning (Mars in 9th). Btw, I wouldn't bother much about the sign Pluto is in, as Pluto is forceful anywhere. The house-placement and the aspects make the outer planets personal to the native. With the Sun and Asc in Sco, plus Plu in the 1st house (self-image) exactly aspecting your Moon in the 5th of self-expression, you could come across as very intense, undeterred, perhaps even slightly overbearing at times.
Sorry about the long response, but having Plu-Moon, Plu-Mars and Mars-Moon myself, well, what should I say, I get very passionate about these planetary aspects.

;)AQ7

Last edited:

Lin

I can't read your chart in the form you sent it. Please give us birth data so we can see your chart more exactly.
LIN