Midheaven in Scorpio And Your Career

stephenkafaya

Hi all,

I wasn't particularly interested in posting my own chart, as I wanted to hear from other people with their Scorpio MCs... what they were doing. I just wanted this thread to be created so that if sometime in the future, near and far away, some stumbled across it and found that it somehow applied to them, that they would answer, and then I could go and check it, or other people could check it too, of course. :lol:

Granted not everyone with a Scorpio MC will answer, and not everyone who answers will have a Scorpio MC.

It just seems a bit vague what the Scorpio MC is all about. Something meaningful? Well that could be something to different anyone, anywhere, at anytime. Doesn't it more mean that it has to be something that other people also find meaningful? For example, a doctor because other people see a particular meaning in that, that it bears a certain significance and represents something very deep and important?

Well, I decided to post my chart, and course I won't turn down a discussion about it, but I also want to see other people's charts. :love:

This is not a "read my chart" post (I hope it doesn't get moved :unsure:), so maybe it could be adapted into "people with MCs in Scorpio and people who know about MC in Scorpio," talking about charts... :lol:

My charts attached are, in order:

1. Equal House
2. Placidus
3. Whole Signs

-LR
just stumbled upon this, now in 2020. i habe Scorpio midheaven cojuct pluto....pluto square Mars in aquarius 0°, saturn conjuct mars in aquarius ascendant almost 3°, moon in 8th house virgo.
Now I'm a math teacher, i have been working for about three years but i feellike I want to change the career.

Are there any people out there with Midheaven in Scorpio that have a relatively stable career or line of work they identify with, or something they are studying to do?

Please post your chart if you have Midheaven in Scorpio, and you either are studying to go into a line of work, or are already on a career path. I would like to look at people's charts with Scorpio Midheavens and to analyze other factors in the chart which relate to the chosen line of work. I myself have a MC in Scorpio, and was looking for some guidance by way of what other people with this MC have done, or are doing.

This thread can simply be about discussing the Scorpio MC, but I am personally curious to know what people with MC in Scorpios are doing with their lives...
The link below has an extensive description of a Scorpio Midheaven:
https://www.trulydivine.com/midheaven/scorpio-midheaven

Humanitarian

My mom has her natal Midheaven in Scorpio with Jupiter in it, and her former career was a bartender, and bartenders works in bars, a Scorpionic place of drinking and eating (because a bar normally opens from sunset till after midnight, and not a lot of people can see it, especially at late night).