Would it be good to go back on?

Crystaltribe

Hi

I’ve been off social media for around 6 months, mainly for mental health reasons. I’m starting to miss certain groups on Facebook I was on and there are some friends I know would be more likely to get in touch if I did, I’m just unsure it would actually be a good idea for my mental wellbeing, I’m quite up and down about it.

My question was, would it be good for me to go back on social media (eg Facebook).

I’m merc rx and about to go direct, in the 11th. Fits well as it shows me being unsure and that I moved away from it previously. However I will move back into my detriment once I go back into Jupiter’s domain. Jupiter also rules the 7th, my moon is trining Jupiter.

Moon first applies to mars. Mars rules my 12th and is exalted in the 8th (the house of worry). I’m unsure on the meaning here, other than it possibly representing overthinking.

The moon applies to Jupiter, Jupiter is in my detriment and Jupiter is in fall and in the 9th.

The fact Mercury me is rx and not long going back into its detriment would mean no I’d come back off because I’m not happy on there. My 3rd of communication moon is in detriment to the 11th ruler Saturn.

I don’t see me staying on there if I did go back on.

Thoughts?

Thanks 😊

Aria Venue

simple answer no.
if you move mercury he will enter his debilities by entering pisces.if you move moon as your co-ruler (which is in this chart is on the degree of mercury's exaltation/mercury as the natural ruler of communication also) will aspect essentially malefic mars, a powerful one now and being in moon's detriment also .as a second approach looking at the third=moon as the social media, is a peregrine moon and it's in your domicile, so we could say that is not harming per se mercury=you, in fact it's exalting him, but the aforementioned(moon aspecting mars) and having the 3rd cusp on castor (a very unfortunate fixed star ...the mortal twin) tells us that this decision won't benefit you.

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

simple answer no.
if you move mercury he will enter his debilities by entering pisces.if you move moon as your co-ruler (which is in this chart is on the degree of mercury's exaltation/mercury as the natural ruler of communication also) will aspect essentially malefic mars, a powerful one now and being in moon's detriment also .as a second approach looking at the third=moon as the social media, is a peregrine moon and it's in your domicile, so we could say that is not harming per se mercury=you, in fact it's exalting him, but the aforementioned(moon aspecting mars) and having the 3rd cusp on castor (a very unfortunate fixed star ...the mortal twin) tells us that this decision won't benefit you.

Thank you very much, deep down I didn’t think it would benefit me, I was actually hoping it would be good for friends contacting me. I guess if they are meant to they will through other means.

I will keep off it for now, thanks again.

Aria Venue

exactly as you said it Crystaltribe.
there are always two sides of everything; it depends on your perspective on how you perceive it. The same goes for social media, it's up to the individual always to control his use of social media, so social media is not bad or good per se.It can have positive but also negative effects, if its not used wisely.So having in mind your current situation and you considering that you are vulnerable to it, i think it would be wiser to avoid it:love: