Random Thoughts

You won't die from the explosion. You'll just get diabetes, duh.

Download Skype if you wanna stay in-touch with us geniuses. Who knows when we'll be banned, dun dun duuuun.

SN man....I don't like the SN. I'll look for a good link on it for you to study. SN is one bad son of a bit. NN can also be bad too, depends on what old Rahu is obsessed with.

That link will cost you £6,000 first, please. Send it to "Indian astrologer 909"

:lol::cool::cool:

Kscar

I don't know how to use it. You realize it'll take me forever to figure it out... I would never hurt interesting people.

Blaze

Account Closed
One of the older members hates that and wanted people banned for doing it. LELSOMUCHFORAQUARIUSANDFREEDOM

You can just delete your message muh nugga

Venus conjunct the IC.

Making a living by working from home. Interior designers. Getting rich from construction, real estate, or interior design. With Pluto – flipping houses for profit. Building a home art studio. Doing your creative work at home. Jewelry designers, artists, decorators, knitters, fashion designers, singers, musicians, makeup artists, body workers. Deep creative resources. Deep pockets from family money. You have enough money to support the arts. You help build the foundation for the art scene in your area. Arts’ foundations. Arts’ trusts. Lush, deep, and sensual feelings deep inside. A romantic at heart.

A beautiful home. An artful home. Harmonious inner and outer dwelling. You must find a place to live that puts you at deep inner ease. Dwelling in beauty. Dwelling in art. Dwelling in peace. Habitat for Humanity (especially with ties to Aquarius/11th house). Finding peace within you. Home is a place to be surrounded by beauty and to feel at ease. Home is a place for social gatherings. Building a home with a spouse or partner. A lover at heart. The erotic home. Desiring to live with people rather than by yourself. Choice of living partner or roommates is extremely important. Can’t stand strife in the home. Will dance around difficult situations to avoid arguments. Must have a good rapport and peaceful relationship with roommates and living partners. Harmony in the home. Tied to Neptune … the longing for the ideal harmonious home. Desiring to own your own home, surrounded by a white picket fence.

Kscar

Yes, YES. Join the dark side, Kscar. I'll Private massage you my Skype info. I mean, message.

Oooooohhhhooooohohhohohohohohoo blew her spot. Ooooooohohhhhohhoohohohohohhoo

Okay. Deed is done. What do I have to provide to people to ya know what Skype is for.