Beginning of Jupiter Mahadasha difficult

Hi community!!

I am in my 3rd month of my Jupiter Mahadasha, the last two and a half years of Rahu were hard hard hard. I somehow thought entering Jupiter would make things easier, but I am still confused. Something new is brewing, but I am still dealing with past issues and a lot of uncertainty and confusion over what to do.

I have been living abroad for the last 16 years, I moved out of my country during rahu Jupiter and never came back. I question if its time to go back home but the relationship with my family is not great and seeing my chart, Ketu conjunct mars and Lilith in the 4rd house Mula Nakshatra, makes me think it may never be great. I am single, rahu brought a lot of difficulties dealing with romantic relationships due to all the trauma I have from childhood. I am extremely spiritual, one of the places I lived under rahu was India, the best time of my life. I studied, practiced and had deep awakenings during this time back in 2013. I am now living in Mexico and there is an ending, but I feel frozen and can't see where is next. what is next, when is next.

Will Jupiter be good for marriage, romance?Slightly before Jupiter I met someone but it hasn't worked out. I realised I am not the same person as before but I am still not comfortable in my new self. Also, any hints about if its a good idea moving back home to Spain or if my life is better abroad? Work in jupiter will be good? I teach different techniques all related to mysticism and spirituality. This last years I have missed God. Its difficult to connect, all this contraction, this anxiety, I am ready to be over with.

My birth details are:

30 November 1982
2.10am
Zaragoza, Spain

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Lots of love,
Patricia

mathur_dinesh

You have Virgo rising in the ascendant. Mars, Jupiter and the Moon are not favourable to you.
You started your Jupiter major-period on 17/Feb/2022. It will last for 16 years. Currently the major and sub-periods are of Jupiter till April/2024. This period cannot be favourable. Since Jupiter and Mercury are together the brief inter-period of Mercury from 2/Oct/2022 to end January 2023 should be favourable to you in the sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of the same planet.
You will go home before January/2023 is over. You will settle down and from 2024 to 2028 you will lead a happy life.
Marriage is possible in 2024-25.

Thank you so so much! Just so I understand, Jupiter is not great for any virgo rising? My rahu is in Gemini 10th house, I was told that its a really good placement, however it was hard and very painful. Hopefully I am the exception of the rule in Jupiter and I have some relive after all this years of rahu.

creativei

Hi community!!

I am in my 3rd month of my Jupiter Mahadasha, the last two and a half years of Rahu were hard hard hard. I somehow thought entering Jupiter would make things easier, but I am still confused. Something new is brewing, but I am still dealing with past issues and a lot of uncertainty and confusion over what to do.

I have been living abroad for the last 16 years, I moved out of my country during rahu Jupiter and never came back. I question if its time to go back home but the relationship with my family is not great and seeing my chart, Ketu conjunct mars and Lilith in the 4rd house Mula Nakshatra, makes me think it may never be great. I am single, rahu brought a lot of difficulties dealing with romantic relationships due to all the trauma I have from childhood. I am extremely spiritual, one of the places I lived under rahu was India, the best time of my life. I studied, practiced and had deep awakenings during this time back in 2013. I am now living in Mexico and there is an ending, but I feel frozen and can't see where is next. what is next, when is next.

Will Jupiter be good for marriage, romance?Slightly before Jupiter I met someone but it hasn't worked out. I realised I am not the same person as before but I am still not comfortable in my new self. Also, any hints about if its a good idea moving back home to Spain or if my life is better abroad? Work in jupiter will be good? I teach different techniques all related to mysticism and spirituality. This last years I have missed God. Its difficult to connect, all this contraction, this anxiety, I am ready to be over with.

My birth details are:

30 November 1982
2.10am
Zaragoza, Spain

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Lots of love,
Patricia

Krittika natives known for their fierce dl daring adventorous gluttonous spiritual ritualistic deeds. Due to their non bending nature they suffer lot.

Virgo sign falls in 6th house of zodiac belt so you have all 6th house things like service addiction illness victim perfectionist fault finding conflicts .

Whereever asc lord placed person life travels in that direction 1st in 3rd means entire life you get 3rd house things only. For happy life asc lord should be in angular or trine rest other house its weak indicate mediocre happiness. Not much good much bad life goes tasteless.

For virgo asc vrnus mercury sre yogakaraga means super good planets sadly both are weak combust so no yoga. Cant expect huge. Also 4 planets caught in between paapakarati yoga means planetd surrounded by malefics either side so those lords suffers deperssion n pressure.

Any planets in scorpio undergoes intense depression n transformation only after that you get good things scorpio is warsign no planet wish to stay there tats y moon is debiliated there. You will be victim of sudden attacks n humilation.

Exalted sat good for longetivity endurance mass approval social recognition n achievements but it indicates suffering life not easy going one even for small things you have work hard only after that you get things even if go railway station you have to stand long queue while others gets easily. Your speech is harsh straightforward not polished others dont like it this brings hate n enemity so tame it. Rahu in 10th lack of domestic comforts very ambitious greedy but you cant achieve your goal due to weak asc 10th lord. Snake n ladder life. If you go 5 steps high it drags you down to ten steps.

Jupitr in scorpio gives deep spiritual knowledge you came across rare spiritual texts n exotic gurus. It also indicates putra dosh means blemish for kids. Financial spouse aspects are moderate but you somehoe feel betrayed in relationship as jup in visaka also have jealousy n revenge nature. Sat in 2nd late marriage or multiple ones. Settle in another place probably north side often changes home mind needs constant change. 5th in 2nd you are head of family.

I dont see any favorable signs for marriage. Family aspects are bad. But you have living relationship.legal wedding is imposdible. Even by chance it happens its wont last even for 6 months.. Bad marital karma.