Will I give birth to a child?

Star Light

Dear forum members, I have a question re having a child or rather giving birth to a child (so no adopted, no husband's children...). I already posted my natal chart in the other subforum where I got a suggestion to ask a horary question.

This is a question that has been going through my mind for a long time, especially after two miscarriages, so I used the time that I made this horary chart. I hope I got it right:sideways: I might even find the first time I asked one local astrologer this, I got an answer based on my natal chart back then.

So, my questions are, Will I give birth to a child, and Will it happen naturally or will I need to go under IVF or similar procedure? If there's more to see from this chart I would be glad to know too (like when, will there be any issues, etc).

Thank you in advance for your insight. :smile:

Attachments

• AstroQuestion.png
    AstroQuestion.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 39

tikana

U need a medical intervention bc sun and jup are rejecting each other. Venus is a good sign but it has its flaws
Venus rules treatment

Star Light

Thank you for your answer. I just don't understand why Sun and Jupiter are rejecting each other?

I also see a lovely trigon between Sun in the fifth with Uranus, which by my natal chart explanation some time ago should affect my pregnancy.

tikana

Thank you for your answer. I just don't understand why Sun and Jupiter are rejecting each other?

I also see a lovely trigon between Sun in the fifth with Uranus, which by my natal chart explanation some time ago should affect my pregnancy.

you might wanna read up on receptions to understand why there is rejection
there is a lot more going on otherthan sun/uranus plus most people dont look at post-Saturn planets

I hope this is helpful
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig6.html

Star Light

Thank you for your answer and apologies for my late reply, days fly lately.

I'm only hearing bits of horary and after not even knowing a lot about astrology in general it's a bit difficult to accept all the information. I hope one day I'll better understand some things:smile: