New relationship?

HeartTree

Hi, it's been a while!

I made a new chart of when I would start dating someone seriously. The question also included that it is a person with whom I can start a family.

I noticed there is Uranus inside the 7th house and it will trine Moon. It is actually the next aspect of the Moon. So something upsetting or hopefully surprising as it is trine. After that moon will square 7th house ruler Venus. But the reception will be in two dignities: triplicity and term.

Lord of the 1st house Mars is fertile in Pisces and almost at the cusp of the 5th house. Ruler of the 5th Jupiter is inside the 5th. Mars and Jupiter are in applying conjuction. And there are reception by sign.

L7 Venus is at 6th house, so that is not good. But Mars and Venus are in mutual reception.

How does this look like? And what about timing?

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

liath

Just letting you know that I don’t read the outer planets unless they are in tight conjunction with one of the significators or the angles. So according to the horary method I subscribe to, Uranus is irrelevant in this case.

If you haven’t started already I see a strong emphasis on you building a home or creating a domestic environment that is good for having and raising children. In fact if you aren’t already doing this I strongly recommend that you do so because Venus which is a significator of your next serious relationship is currently in detriment in the sixth house, which is your potential partner’s 12th house. so it’s not a happy place to be. The movement of the moon, being the symbol of domestic life but also of your emotions in the flow of the events also emphasizes focus on the fourth house and everything that it represents.

My advice based on this chart? Now is the time for you to go out, date, and have fun. You may meet many people that teach you what you want in an ideal partner, but who will likely NOT be the ideal partner.

HeartTree

I’m not sure if I follow. I should build family environment (alone)for child to come but not to expect to be in Relationship? But go to out and have fun with bunch of different people?

Last edited:

liath

I’m not sure if I follow. I should build family environment (alone)for child to come but not to expect to be in Relationship? But go to out and have fun with bunch of different people?

Ah, “prepare the nest”, so to speak, and know what you have in mind for a potential partner and parent to your children. However, with the debilitated Venus representing long term partnerships, it may take longer than you would like for the right person to come along. Rather than chose to forego dating altogether, the chart indicates that you have the potential to enjoy yourself and learn a lot about what type of person matches you best when it comes to long term relationships and parenting. Remember that the same planets that signify children also signify romance!

This is the healthiest expression of the energies that I can see displayed. My main concern is that if you go headlong into a committed relationship with a currently debilitated 7th house planet that you may, yes, have the children you have always wanted, but at the expense of picking a partner with which you are ultimately not compatible.

While you date and meet people, should you find someone who you think has long term potential, come back and draw up a chart for that person and yourself, specifically.

HeartTree

Oh, that's what you meant :) Good advice. But I’m already 38, so there’s not much time to "waste" dating. In addition, dating in the Nordic countries is not the same as in the United States. It's much more "serious."

My own state of mind has not been good either because the person who has been in my life, and whom I am trying to forget, does not want children. We haven't had a relationship. I suggested it but became rejected. Now I want to move on. I just want to meet someone who wants the same things as me. In other words, have a family.