Does my biological father know ?

neptunian

Hi everybody, good day!

My question is, Does my biological father know that i exist ?

I mean maybe he doesn't even know my existence. I dont search for my biological family anymore, just wondering. I wonder what you think according to the chart.

I'm mars. late degree asc. ( i thought a lot of times to ask this question before but didnt ask )

im in 12th. house of hidden things. Father is 4th. he is moon. Any idea ? what should i look at, receptions ?

Any answer appreciated so much.

Attachments

• biological father.jpg
    biological father.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 32

knowledge

Hi,
sorry about your situation. I can understand what you may be going through and wanted to help you with your chart.

I do not know if this is right but wanted to give it a try,

You are Mars, in your 12th house speaks louder about the state when you cast your chart. seeking the hidden truth.

First, your Asc falls over at the very end of the Aries and its changing signs which could mean that there is a change in the situation.

you are shown as the ruler of Aries i.e mars in Pisces and within a short time, it moves to Taurus which says that you will behave more as the venus within a short while.

So when we look at the Asc ruler as Taurus (Venus in Aries), Venus in Aries could mean getting much more emotional as time passes from the minute you have cast your chart.

your biological father (the lord of your 4th house) is the Moon.
your mother( the lord of the 10th house) is the Saturn.

I can see both the moon and Saturn, have a connection (but it separates from) the mercury. let's check who is mercury in your chart?

Mercury is the lord of your 6th hour and your 2nd house.

I think, that in some way your parents are known to your uncle or aunt.

tikana

No he doesnt.
Moon lord of 4th is your dad
She has to a. Be in reception to mars - non existant
Moon has to be in positive aspect to mars - square here and incomimg. - np he doesnt
Mars in 12th conj neptune - another pointer to no

waybread

This chart has such a late degree rising, that I doubt it will give you viable answers. Are you able to (or have you already) asked your mom or maternal grandmother about this? Sometimes a late degree rising indicates that it's not a viable question because that answer somehow is already known.