Which house rules the seeds?

JUPITERASC

Hi,

I need some references. Which house rules the seeds?

Bonatti's "....Book Of Astronomy..." reads :smile:

"....In addition, so you may know there are seeds in it,
if the season be right for it
look then to the Lord of the 7th house:
if he were to aspect the 7th
there will be seed

in which the owner of the earth may hope to recover for his own use.."

available from https://bendykes.com/

waybread

Just to confuse matters, I looked it up in Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book. He has only a provisional answer, for which the moon makes the most sense to me. No particular house listed.

Further, it's possible that each type of seed would have its own planetary ruler. See Nicholas Culpeper's Complete Herbal, or Bills on various plants and their rulers.

For example fiery plants like hot peppers are ruled by Mars. Watery ones like cucumbers and melons are ruled by the moon.

david starling

I just read an opinion that the 6th House is the House of Enemies. If that's true, then the evil company Monsanto forcing farmers to use its GMO seeds in place of heirloom seeds would be a 6th House matter.

waybread

I just read an opinion that the 6th House is the House of Enemies. If that's true, then the evil company Monsanto forcing farmers to use its GMO seeds in place of heirloom seeds would be a 6th House matter.

David, the 7th is the house of open enemies (vs. secret backstabbers, who belong to the 12th house.)

I'm OK with seeing Monsanto as an open enemy, though.

david starling

David, the 7th is the house of open enemies (vs. secret backstabbers, who belong to the 12th house.)

I'm OK with seeing Monsanto as an open enemy, though.

Maybe the (very adamant) opinion I saw about H6 "Enemies" was related to enemies of health, like illnesses and things that can cause ill health. That would include GMOs imo.

Opal

Premium Member
Yes, garden seeds.

I have read in my rulership books, that as Farr said the 4th and also in the 8th. I like the idea of Waybread’s of different seeds would come to different rulerships, based on the dignity of the plants. David’s 6th has Virgo, and the sheaf of wheat.

Knowledge, what kind of seeds? Garden flowers? Or veggies? Or?

Last edited:

knowledge

And again I have looked at references online to find an answer to this question. I have a feeling that seed, in general, would belong to the earth sign Capricorn. apart from; references from books: "Each plant has its own rulers". I should choose a different path:sideways:

The Seeds I have been looking for are a mix of vegetable plants, flower plants, and fruit-bearing plants. I think I should look at the 11th house which is my mother's 2nd house ( house of possessions and gifts). remember the seeds were a gift*

Last edited:

waybread

knowledge, if you're doing a horary question, the second house rules belongings of various types.

I suggest a turned 2nd house. If the seeds belong to your child, she's a 5th house matter. A child's belongings would be the 2nd from the 5th, or radix 6th house. (When turning houses we always start as #1 the first house in question.)

knowledge

If i choose this path, 11th as the seeds ruler which is Mercury. Then it should be located by the west, some where evalated. Next to a heat or light source. 4th house cusp - (aqua/pisces)-uneven/dampyor midair/spritual related items near it.

I will update once i find the seeds.

knowledge

Here is the chart for reference.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_the_seeds_hr.34522.24863.jpg
    astro_2gw_the_seeds_hr.34522.24863.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 25

knowledge

Updates!
I finally found the seeds.

It was left in the "purple" suitcase! I found it in back in september i.e before couple of weeks when i opened it to pack to vist my mother again. All these days it was left upstairs in a room.