Meeting a lover

gemitau

Hello!

My question this time is if I will meet a male lover this year. That would be a two men thing :wink:
Many red lines, most of them sepparating though. I am very bad interpreting horary. What happens to me as a Moon if 7th ruler is Moon?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.86290.43628.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.86290.43628.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 39

ElenaJ

Moon, the future partner, separates from a square with you, Saturn, but approaches a conjunction with sun who is ruler of your 8th of sexual affairs.
Ruler of the 5th of love affairs is Venus, who approaches a trine with mars.
Looks like a positive.

gemitau

Moon, the future partner, separates from a square with you, Saturn, but approaches a conjunction with sun who is ruler of your 8th of sexual affairs.
Ruler of the 5th of love affairs is Venus, who approaches a trine with mars.
Looks like a positive.

Thank you Elena!
I believe the trine between Mars and Venus is separating though. Would you apply receptions in a question as such (if any) or it is more about aspects in this case?

ElenaJ

It's a little blurry, I can't make out what is written in the aspect box.
However, Venus is at 14 degrees 55 and mars is at 16 degrees 5, they still have to complete the contact.

ElenaJ

I've been thinking about that notation of the separation between Venus and mars.
These are computer generated tables.
However, Venus and mars go ahead approaching each other, when Venus goes retrograde, and then turns direct again, before they reach the trine.
This is probably what they are referring to in the aspect tables, although separating is probably not the proper word.
At any rate, after the retrograde, they do meet up, so you will find someone at that point.
Good luck, keep us updated if you can.

gemitau

I've been thinking about that notation of the separation between Venus and mars.
These are computer generated tables.
However, Venus and mars go ahead approaching each other, when Venus goes retrograde, and then turns direct again, before they reach the trine.
This is probably what they are referring to in the aspect tables, although separating is probably not the proper word.
At any rate, after the retrograde, they do meet up, so you will find someone at that point.
Good luck, keep us updated if you can.

Good. Thank you for your answer! Will keep updated :)