Karlie Kloss birthchart?

comdoc

Does anyone have her exact birth time of day or natal chart?

Melaike

I don't know her birthtime but I'll make a guess,she could be Aquarius rising with Saturn in the first house, or Capricorn rising.

comdoc

I don't know her birthtime but I'll make a guess,she could be Aquarius rising with Saturn in the first house, or Capricorn rising.

Thanks Melaike. Karlie certainly fits the Saturn image. She is a master organizer and motivator. Her networking ability amazes me!

WeCareALot

Her face is so leonine to me, though. She looks like an actual cat, which leads me to think Leo rising. Saturn rising would put Neptune and Uranus in her first house, which would make sense from a professional standpoint (modeling), but Leo rising would put her Sun, Mercury, and possibly Venus in her first house, which fits better, I think.

comdoc

I doubt that she is Leo rising; I'm searching for a soulmate born on her birthdate with Leo rising--and my intuition tells me that she is not. Yes, she does look very feline. But that could be due to her inner planets all in Leo. Which Ascendant would account for her tall stature and athletic body?

Her face is so leonine to me, though. She looks like an actual cat, which leads me to think Leo rising. Saturn rising would put Neptune and Uranus in her first house, which would make sense from a professional standpoint (modeling), but Leo rising would put her Sun, Mercury, and possibly Venus in her first house, which fits better, I think.

savanna

She has a Cancer ascendant

Celebrating #internationalwomensday with lovely Leo ♌️ @karliekloss who hosted an inspiring ladies' dinner at @twohandsnyc and invited Ophi to talk astrology with her guests! With a Cancer rising commitment to sisterhood and Libra moon passion for justice, Karlie is a true lightworker inside and out. So down to earth and genuinely stoked about sharing resources that better people's lives. Go check out her awesome initiative www.kodewithklossy.com that teaches teen girls coding and computer skills. Thank you, Karlie!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRa6-VjlFdk/?hl=en&taken-by=astrotwins