Is it true that Scorpio Men can read you like a book? they read a woman in first seco

Hkk

Account Closed
Scorpio’s are nosey and investigative so they look at you as if they know things about you. It’s their intuition and a bit about what they have found out.

I find Scorpio’s quite funny. I’ve worked with a few and they get obsessed over the small stuff and want to know detail and detail and work things out about stuff themselves.

I don’t think anyone can read anybody unless they are psychic.
One thing about Scorpio men, I have found, is that they undress you or make u feel naked. It’s their eyes or their energy. They either repulse me or turn me on lol

ElenaJ

Scorpio is the sign of sex.
A scorpio who meets someone new takes a nano second to evaluate their sexuality.
It's not something sexy, just second nature for them.
Fine tuned antenna.

Bunraku

Scorpio is the sign of sex.
A scorpio who meets someone new takes a nano second to evaluate their sexuality.
It's not something sexy, just second nature for them.
Fine tuned antenna.

....ooor it sounds like a typical male creep who views women as sex objects rather than a human being :sick:

ElenaJ

....ooor it sounds like a typical male creep who views women as sex objects rather than a human being :sick:

No not at all. I'm not talking about being obvious, looking someone up and down, making them uncomfortable. Also, both men and women scorpios have this instinct.

waybread

No, they can't read you like a book. But they normally can see through pretense and fakery, so it's best to be honest with them. They crave intensity.

Jesusistheway

scorpionic men are EVIL backwards of LIVE. no thank you for company. had a gay male friend who is a scorpio and he is an *******. no thank you.

ElenaJ

Not a lot of optimism here about scorpio men.
I suppose I should be counting myself fortunate to be a scorpio woman, not man!

Hkk

Account Closed
Scorpio men show resilience and have a goal at the end which is strategically used. Nothing wrong with that. A man that knows what he wants and can see through all the ********. That’s how I see Scorpio men. Some I see as intense and sexy others as just dirty and scruffy lol depends on other placements. But it we look at the question can they see through you, well they can see and know what’s going on however whether they care or not is a different matter.

Chrysalis

The guy im seeing is a Scorpio sun and mercury. And yes he can read me like a book, and this was almost instant. The first time we ever met he told me my eyes had sadness in them, even though i wasn't even sad that day, he could still see sadness within me, which going on my past is kind of true. Scorpios like to dig into your psyche and get to the core of you, you almost feel naked in front of them sometimes. He knew things about me and my past before id even told him. I told him about a past experience once and he told me he already knew. I can't ever lie to him, he'd always know if i was lying. Ive never lied to him anyway and never will.

Chrysalis

Not a lot of optimism here about scorpio men.
I suppose I should be counting myself fortunate to be a scorpio woman, not man!

Ah! so you're a Scorpio ElenaJ, that's why i like you.

I think a lot of Scorpio guys get a bad rap due to the sexual meaning of Scorpios. They are intensely sexual yes, but that doesn't make them bad. Not many people can handle Scorpio energy, i think that's the problem.

ElenaJ

Well said, this is exactly it!

"Scorpios like to dig into your psyche and get to the core of you, you almost feel naked in front of them sometimes."

They say that when you are talking to a scorpio, it looks sometimes like they are looking at someone over your shoulder. In reality, they are seeing you, inside. Not everyone is comfortable with that.

Chrysalis

Well said, this is exactly it!

"Scorpios like to dig into your psyche and get to the core of you, you almost feel naked in front of them sometimes."

They say that when you are talking to a scorpio, it looks sometimes like they are looking at someone over your shoulder. In reality, they are seeing you, inside. Not everyone is comfortable with that.

Yes, your right. It can be uncomfortable and unnerving to some people. I think i handle it well as i have an 8th house stellium and strong pluto aspects with also progressed planets in Scorpio. I personally like Scorpios.

Scorpios don't like to disclose things about themselves, they feel vulnerable doing this, but they like to know stuff about the other person, they want to know everything leaving no stone unturned. Being a [deep] water sign, it's like i said. they already know things about you before you even disclose, as they can sense and feel it.