Mars conjuct Pluto in Synastry

GPrincess

Hello all! We all know what Mars-Venus and Pluto-Venus can do in a relationship... so how about a conjuction with two of the bad boys?
Does anyone have a personal experience?
Mars conjuct Pluto in synastry let me hear your thoughts and experiences!

:smile:

comdoc

I have this with my beloved first wife. My Leo rising Mars conjunct her Pluto. Glorious sexualove experiences for the 7 years we were married. One of the two greatest sexualovers in my lifetime. :)

Hello all! We all know what Mars-Venus and Pluto-Venus can do in a relationship... so how about a conjuction with two of the bad boys?
Does anyone have a personal experience?
Mars conjuct Pluto in synastry let me hear your thoughts and experiences!

:smile:

GPrincess

I have this with my beloved first wife. My Leo rising Mars conjunct her Pluto. Glorious sexualove experiences for the 7 years we were married. One of the two greatest sexualovers in my lifetime. :)

hahaha let me guess the second had something to do with Pluto too? Leo wow! The conjuction i wanna know for is in Scorpio. I should not even talk about it right? :) were there any conflicts fights etc?

comdoc

No conflicts or fights. Just a lot of mutual conscious growth and exploration. No direct Pluto connection with second wife.

hahaha let me guess the second had something to do with Pluto too? Leo wow! The conjuction i wanna know for is in Scorpio. I should not even talk about it right? :) were there any conflicts fights etc?

GPrincess

No conflicts or fights. Just a lot of mutual conscious growth and exploration. No direct Pluto connection with second wife.

Wherever I read about this aspect they all call it the volatile and aggressive one. Of course we need to take under consideration the natals too and how these planets are expressing themselves into each individuals chart.

Holist

My current partner's Mars is conj my Pluto, and my Pluto is exactly trine my Venus in my natal chart. So it's a Venus/Mars and Pluto/Mars thing combined.

He is the best sexual partner I've ever had. There is strong passion and love between us in a way I've never had with anyone before, yet it feels completely normal and comfortable. Our relationship is also highly charged, in that sense that we energize each other simply by being around one another. Even if we're just sitting around watching a movie, we can easily stay up all hours of the night and not get tired. I attribute this to Mars/Pluto but I'm not totally sure.

The conflicts we've had have been very intense. Not abusive or anything. I just mean, if we ever turn oppositional because we don't understand one another, the energy of that opposition is intense. It hits me right in my body and I start shaking.

I would say that Mars/Pluto is neither good nor bad, but that it depends on how you work with the energy, as well as the other aspects in the synastry. My partner and I have a lot of positive growth with one another, but that's because our charts are relatively harmonious. I would not want to be in a Mars/Pluto relationship with someone if our charts had a lot more hard aspects. It would be hell and I could see how that energy could turn violent.

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

I have mars conjunct Pluto double whammy with someone I met recently. He's Pluto is only one degree from my Mars. We have mars conjunct Pluto in our composite chart as well. We also have mars conjunct Venus, Pluto-moon aspects double whammy and many other intense aspects and placements in our synastry chart so it will be a bit difficult to distinguish exactly how the mars/Pluto aspects affect us, but if I keep seeing him I'll give you an update!

The only thing I know now is that I feel strong when I am with him and I feel competitive in a playful and easygoing way. We have kissed once and it felt really passionate.

GPrincess

Thank you all for your answers, they were really revealing! Of course that is only one aspect but there are others tons of pluto with venus/moon/ saturn etc. but only for this one i read bad things on the internet. I am a very Plutonic person so i am not sure those aspects felt different for me... meaning i feel like this all the time... for me it's always all or nothing.

I really wonder how those aspects are felt by people who are usually the good ones in a relationship.. the usually NOT obsessed ones... does this aspect and pluto in general make them feel obssessed and nervous? Angry and dominative? :)