Help - psychological problems

mackicamica

Can anyone take a look at this chart and tell me what do you see? This is my brother's chart. It seems that he's currently having some psychological problems. He is very reserved, sad, thoughtful and quiet. He doesn't talk too much, just when somebody asks him sth. When we ask him what's the problem he says that it is nothing. I don't know if he has dreamt sth, or had an argument, or is it money, unemployment, health... He's been like this for a week now. Can you see what the problem is and will he overcome this it soon?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_2016723.43493.24268.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_2016723.43493.24268.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 40

Jadi

Well, that was probably during the Pluto transit over his IC but that wouldn't affect him now, as of now I can't see anything significant going on with the transits. Yes, Saturn is on his Neptune but that's nothing too serious.

StillOne

Your brother is experiencing the transiting Neptune square natal Neptune phenomenon known as the mid-life crisis. To make matters more challenging, the negative energy brought on by this transit is also felt more since the natal Moon is conjunct natal Neptune. So it's spilling over into his emotional self. To make matters even worse, transiting Saturn is conjunct his natal Neptune which is adding more challenging energy to this time. Pluto is currently transiting the 4th house and so it is shaking up his foundation, heritage and home situations.

All of this will pass but most likely he will experience change as a result. Hopefully your brother can understand that these transits are meant for him to grow and evolve... to see the world a bit more clearly.

Last edited:

mackicamica

Hi guys. There was a mistake in the first post regarding the birth time. Here is the correct one. Can you help me now? I ask about my brother. He's unemployed, single and has some concerns that he won't tell anyone. I see that he's thinking a lot.
So, will he ever get married, have children and will he get a job soon? And what about his health?

Attachments

• astro_25gw_01__2016915.40013.30686.jpg
    astro_25gw_01__2016915.40013.30686.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 26