Met a famous celebrity man need help

Mj66

Hi,
It's surreal, but a famous individual asked me out last weekend on a chance meeting. I still am in awe. I can provide you with my birth chart and his. My time of birth is 10:00 pm and I am the Scorpio Aquarius. he is the Pisces Capricorn, time unknown. He was born in Detroit Michigan.
What I wondered is if this was going to be a realistic chance to take with guy, or I guess I am not sure what to think of it.
Some help please. Charts attached.
THANKS & Much love,
Maria :love:

Mine is the attachment and his is the picture chart for Pisces Capricorn

Attachments

• attachment.pdf
    380.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Mj66

astro_2gw_01_anonymous.67928.52612.gif

comdoc

Synastry potential between you is 87.5% excellent. Go for it!

Hi,
It's surreal, but a famous individual asked me out last weekend on a chance meeting. I still am in awe. I can provide you with my birth chart and his. My time of birth is 10:00 pm and I am the Scorpio Aquarius. he is the Pisces Capricorn, time unknown. He was born in Detroit Michigan.
What I wondered is if this was going to be a realistic chance to take with guy, or I guess I am not sure what to think of it.
Some help please. Charts attached.
THANKS & Much love,
Maria :love:

Mine is the attachment and his is the picture chart for Pisces Capricorn

comdoc

My original method of measuring scalar energy potentials, using electromagnetic sensors in the human body. I can do this with charts, photos, and physical bodies. :whistling:

That sounds exciting! 87% May I ask how you determined this number?

rahu

Banned
hi Mj66

I looked at the composite and it has Neptune square to Saturn which alway shows secret motives and hidden agendas . Jupiter is opposed to the vertex so his fame with be a topis but the midpoint of the Saturn/Neptune square is square to the vertex and Jupiter. this implies he willnot want to talk about his profession and increase the uncertainty of what he is up to with this date. eris is opposed to the sun,so the first inclination simply sex, non committal sex.
mercury is conjunct to Jupiter so it seems you will have a lot to talk about as this shows common ground but ixion is oppose to sedan which usually shows social or cultural differences and corresponding difference of opinions.
eros is conjunct to psyche so there is a bit of an emotional excitements between you. almost a feeling of innocence. this is always a attractive feeling but is a bit adolescent in it's manifestations .
mars is sextile to eros and psyche and these midpoints fall on venus so this shows a very strong attraction and likely you will have an excellent time.very romantic.

rahu

Mj66

Gosh your good! We are from different cultures and races as well. He is such a good person, it melts my heart. I am seeing someone else but not sure if I should continue to see this person as it's only been like 3-4 weeks and I was asked out by Pisces/Cap guy last weekend.

He definitely does NOT like talking about himself or his professional self, even though he is a public figure. Luckily, I didn't know who he was and even less did I know about his career, but most people around here do. He said he liked that too. :)

I guess he's looking for someone real? I don't know what he wants with me in the long run, to tell the truth.

Here is the attached chart for Brian. He's a pretty good guy too. But for some reason, I don't know what it is (maybe we haven't known each other long enough)-I feel something is off. Can you help? I ask because I can't date them both. I need to make a decision and soon.
Thanks so so much.

Maria:crying:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_brian.3904.30651.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_brian.3904.30651.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 29

Mj66

That is awesome comdoc, by the way. I wish I had the mind to understand that :)

Kitchy-I don't know what the game is, all I know is that I am not very good at playing it...help! :(

Mj66

Kitchy that is a very nice song, thanks! PS, someone left you a mean message and it'showing up on your post...FYI

comdoc

"That is awesome comdoc, by the way. I wish I had the mind to understand that :)"

Maria, could you post the synastry overlay with Brian? Will be happy to look at it.

comdoc

I need a synastry overlay of your chart with Brian. Go to astro.com, input both your charts, and select Free Horoscopes/Extended chart selection/synastry chart (2). Save the synastry chart to tinypic.com, and paste the message board code here.

Here is brian's chart. thanks

Mj66

HI, this is the best I could do for attaching it to file, but this is Brian and my synastry overlay, Thanks for taking a look. :)
Maria

I couldn't get it to cut and paste, but the picture is an attached to this email.
Thanks again! :love:

Attachments

• astro_61at_01_02_maria_brian.39420.39739.jpg
    astro_61at_01_02_maria_brian.39420.39739.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 21

comdoc

Hi Maria,

Overall synastry potential is only 42.5% (below average). Better to let this one go. You're welcome.

HI, this is the best I could do for attaching it to file, but this is Brian and my synastry overlay, Thanks for taking a look. :)
Maria

I couldn't get it to cut and paste, but the picture is an attached to this email.
Thanks again! :love:

Mj66

Hi Jadi:
The second chart is I guy I've been seeing for a short time. While he's nice, he's kind of generic. But I am going to see him again to see if there is anything there. One date doesn't say much.

The gentleman that had the 87% compatibility was a public figure that I meet by accident last weekend. he has a lot of charisma, but I don't want to mistake that for compatibility. A life dating him would be way different than the 42% guy.
Maria