Why men dont go for me

Abby83

Hi all,

This a curiosity question. Not so much about me wanting to be with someone. But ive had a few situations with friends lately that has brought up a question ive asked myself all my life. All my life I have found that my expression of eye contact or subtle hints of interest from my part towards men has turned into a cold shoulder. Yet my friends, no matter how they look like, they just make eye contact and the man is smitten and ready to have fun.

So I did a horary and I asked myself why the men that I like are not interested in me? As in my whole life. Why?

This is my interpretation -

I am venus in 9th house in the fixed sign aquarius. I am a rebellious free spirited person who is forever waiting in this cadent position for men to notice me or show some kind interest of flirtation and fun and spontaneity. I'm applying to a square with the 7th house ruler mars in sag in the 7th house. I see this first as the men. My interpretation is that these men I'm attracted to and want interest from are relationship types or are already in a relationship, which is why they are blocking my free spirited lets do anything nature.
The moon is in 3 degrees aries and sextiles the mars. So I think even though they can see I'm up for action, they are relationship folks and wont budge. The sun apparently also represents the man and it is in pisces in the 10th house. The moon and venus does not receive the sun.

So in my opinion it doesn't seem as though I'm doing anything wrong, I'm just attracted to guys who are taken.

What do you think of this interpretation? Do you think it's accurate?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_14_men_9870_36340.jpg
    astro_2gw_14_men_9870_36340.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 47

tikana

ummm

ummm

venus is about to change signs into Pisces which is good for you
venus/mars will square each other.

moon/saturn trine

not bad..
why? because venus in aqua is not performing well enough to show your femininity

once venus flips to pisce in 3 units .. things will improve

Abby83

Ugh yuck! Pisces? Never as in no way as in omg yuck hell no.

If I was venus in pisces I would still square mars, and I already am a very self sacrificing person which I believe is pisces. But I cant stand venus in pisces. They are just too emotional.

So I think that yes you are right in saying that aquarius shows little femininity.

I also thought the venus square mars could be a sign of one person (probably me) being too forward or aggressive or not aggressive enough with my approach. Maybe I come on too strong. But then other times I find the mars' strong sexual presence overpoweringly scary yet sexy and then I'm the one who runs away hehe.

Last edited:

Doodleloo

That...was the weirdest and strongest reaction I've ever seen to a horary reading O___O

It's not like you LITERALLY become a venus in pisces, you take the overall symbolic changes from venus changing signs and that will probably happen to you. Or, that's how I've always took it (which might very well be wrong).

Abby83

Ooo really? Yeah I think you're right hey. Do you think it's alright for me to repost this question under the natal section?

Abby83

Abby

okay soo

maybe you need to sit down and study table of dignities before you start whining about venus in Pisces?

venus performs amazingly well in Pisces.
http://planetwaves.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dignities21.gif

do you have any idea how to read this table?
http://www.leelehman.com/pages/images/Dignity.pdf

T

Tikana,

I'm very grateful for your advice. What I'm saying is that my understanding is that in this horary I am venus in aquarius. If I move into pisces, then I take on pisces qualities. Is that not true?

tikana

nope.... venus is exalted in Pisces... meaning that your femininity will be more apparent.

so you will be more outgoing and spend more time on yourself .. feeling sexier?

venus in aquarius - lost in itself - peregrine
venus in pisces - wants to go out and becomes more decisive pickier who to date

Last edited:

Abby83

nope.... venus is exalted in Pisces... meaning that your femininity will be more apparent.

so you will be more outgoing and spend more time on yourself .. feeling sexier?

venus in aquarius - lost in itself - peregrine
venus in pisces - wants to go out and becomes more decisive pickier who to date

Oh ok, now I get it! That makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up :). Phew. It's confusing because I think of pisces ppl I know and they are all so different with how they date. But if you say I will be more outgoing and spend time on myself, then that's a good thing.

Last edited:

tikana

ohh yea and ummm... mars is in Sag meaning tht your pool of men attracted to you will be increased despite the square since it is a functional square.

tikana

you are not looking at what Pisces is doing but you are looking at how Venus performs while being in Pisces. it is like a girl in a dress. the dress may be beautiful but does not sit well on a girl - that is venus in aqua
but if a girl and a dress come togethr, the girl looks amazing in the dress - that is venus in Pisces
it is simple not a brain surgery

Abby83

Wow, I did not know that and that is awesome :) ha ha. I think I learnt a valuable lesson here from you last post Tikana. I need to spend more time on myself. I don't look after myself very well and when I do love myself I think others will too. Thanks :).

Abby83

you are not looking at what Pisces is doing but you are looking at how Venus performs while being in Pisces. it is like a girl in a dress. the dress may be beautiful but does not sit well on a girl - that is venus in aqua
but if a girl and a dress come togethr, the girl looks amazing in the dress - that is venus in Pisces
it is simple not a brain surgery

I think I get it now. I just get confused because I have another astrologer friend who believes in a person becoming a planet in a sign when around certain ppl in life to make that area of life easier. So I was seeing it in the same situation. You most definitely have a good understanding of it.
And lol, that venus in aqua dress is so me omg so sad.

Doodleloo

that explains venus in aquarius

See, Doodle.. study dignities and receptions.

I'm getting there bit by bit!

And lately there's been a LOT of romance charts that have venus as the person's significator. Like, there's also the one I showed you. There's this, and there's a few more floating around the first page here. Surely they can't ALL end up the same...right?

tikana

I think I get it now. I just get confused because I have another astrologer friend who believes in a person becoming a planet in a sign when around certain ppl in life to make that area of life easier. So I was seeing it in the same situation. You most definitely have a good understanding of it.
And lol, that venus in aqua dress is so me omg so sad.

go spend a day at the spa or something...
yeah .. tragic isnt it *You most definitely have a good understanding of it."