Astrological Placements of NFL Players

Saggie87RN

I apologize if this thread is not in the right place. What astrological placements do you see most prominent in the charts of NFL or American football players and why do you think that is? I’m noticing that quite a few NFL players have Mars in Leo. Disclaimer: I am only referring to this sport and no other.

Saggie87RN

I don't see any charts.
I should have been clearer. This topic is for people who have previously studied this topic as well. There are almost 2,000 players in the NFL; it would take time to compile a large enough sample size, which I haven’t done yet.

Cary2

Banned
I don't follow football much, but I have noticed that players who are especially powerful have a Mars-Pluto square. Champions in other sports also show this.

katydid

I think it would make more sense to look at nfl players in groups of what positions they play.

For example, a Quarter back is going to be different skill set than Defensive Tackle.

I have studied the charts of a lot of ball players because my husband loves to watch football and so , too keep from being bored, I began looking ups the charts of the QB's and receivers and the coaches, and it was more fun than to see the relationships play out.

I will try and bring the ones with corrects TOBs over here.

katydid

trying again...

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpeg
    IMG_0209.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 55

Cary2

Banned
Katydid posted quarterback Aaron Rodger's chart. Pluto and Saturn conjunct the Descendant. Astrologically this is somebody put in a tough situation. A situation like hard labor, privation, or brutal hardship, but it suggests that Rodgers is tough. - In his personal life, he may be inhibited. His Mars-sextile-Uranus is fast reflexes. He's a fixer. He can fix things fast. The grouping of Mercury-Jupiter-Neptune is a great faker. He is master of the fake. He has a great sense of humor. Add to that Sun-conjunct-Uranus, and he is probably a genius. Mars-quintile-Jupiter is great for athletics, and he tends to victory.

The Sun-Uranus conjunction is accident prone, so he will have his injuries.

His Mars-sextile-Uranus is also accurate. Such Ma/Ur aspects are often in the charts of sharpshooters.

Last edited:

katydid

Katydid posted quarterback Aaron Rodger's chart. Pluto and Saturn conjunct the Descendant. Astrologically this is somebody put in a tough situation. A situation like hard labor, privation, or brutal hardship, but it suggests that Rodgers is tough. - In his personal life, he may be inhibited. His Mars-sextile-Uranus is fast reflexes. He's a fixer. He can fix things fast. The grouping of Mercury-Jupiter-Neptune is a great faker. He is master of the fake. He has a great sense of humor. Add to that Sun-conjunct-Uranus, and he is probably a genius. Mars-quintile-Jupiter is great for athletics, and he tends to victory.

The Sun-Uranus conjunction is accident prone, so he will have his injuries.

His Mars-sextile-Uranus is also accurate. Such Ma/Ur aspects are often in the charts of sharpshooters.

Also, Venus is the ruler of his chart. And his Venus is exalted in Libra and closely sextile his tight Mercury/Neptune conjunction in Sag.

When Venus connects closely with Merc/Neptune there is a creative, spiritual form of communication which might be subtle, and without words but with feelings/intuition.

It has been said by his teammates that he is a very different kind of Quarterback. He is not the screaming type of QB that tries to build enthusiasm by yelling in their faces and flexing. He is more of a quiet earnest type of motivator, leading by example.