There aren't the job and love

L

lyonlau

I was born to demonstrate very shy and timid personality when a very small city is small, never know how to associate with the girlfriend,Did not call a girlfriend by now. It is very unsatisfactory that the job respect is too. The work liked oneself has no ability competently. Have lost one's job for more than half a year till now.

Can find out what let such as the I smooth from natal chart?

my birth data: 18 march. 1976 @ 2:34 p.m, xiongyuecheng(122e08, 40n10)china GMT+8

L

lyonlau

Because of 12th houseof huge Saturn moon and Jupiter T square , Saturn rules 6th house,let I subconscious relatively more sensitive. Feel oneself inferior.Look for a job to job hard

Mercury square Neptune lets me not understand how to exchange with others, indicates a difficulty with an overactive imagination interfering with rational and logical processes of thought; this can result in self-deception and the construction of a private version of truth and reality

A

Anonymous

Born to work on emotions

lyonlau,

Since you have Moon (emotions) conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus (intuition) focused in the 3rd house (thinking) conjunct Nadir (inner world) conjunct North node (future goals) focused in the 4th house (emotions), you were "born to" work on intuiting and thinking about your emotional being. Interestingly, the 4th house is exactly opposite from the career house focuse (career), so you are actually moving AWAY from the traditional career, and more toward the home (also Moon, 4th house) way of existence.

Since the stellium (collection of energy) mentioned above and your South node (easy goals, the past) focus by means of a T-square to Leo (self-expression, also dating) modifying ascendant (self) it possible that the romance issue is only a temporary thing. You also have a grand trine (easy flow of energy) between Venus (relationships) Mars (action) and Libra (relationships) modifying Moon (emotions), so taking part in emotional relationships might be so easy for you that you tend to simply accept them, rather than appreciate them.

Giving the more positive view,

Tim

L

lyonlau

Thank you for your analysis very much

I have just learnt to astrology, can not connect whole each factor of one of star and look . Just see that the individual aspects explained.

A

Anonymous

Learn astrological interpretation for free

lyonlau,

If you are looking for an easy way to learn the basics of astrology, then you can follow my six step guide to learning basic astrology, starting with overall chart structure and finishing with how to interpret aspects...no astrology or astro-speak required!
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Trying to help others with basic astrology,

Tim

L

lyonlau

Thank that website that you offered very much

but I can not open it , I will look for some other websites to study basic astrology.I think that everybody will have specialty of some respects, but other respects may be compared with others a little weaker, my liking to astrology, I think that it is the return coming from Saturn, trine sun in the 8th house . But know oneself if move ahead in this respect, need to make more efforts than others. As if can very natural to right away can grasp some things like that in 7th house that the Venus lie in,I will give play to more talents in this respect

greetings

lyonlau

A

Anonymous

Unusual another website link which thank you to provide, my English proficiency special difference, only can simply only then be able to understand with the aid of the translation software, but or must thank you.

L

lyonlau

Wilsontc,

I also once read each kind of astrology material in Chinese website. But is cannot be very good each constellation palace phase position very good relation, only then causes me always to be inferior to the others in the study process. I thought I need a longer time only then to be able to learn, the Mercury Pisces study process is passes the quantitative change to the qualitative change. Has studied after period of time, lets me understand in is dissimilar to each person's talent, some things light has the interest, only can let you cross the threshold, but wants the very good development one kind of thing, very is really difficult, to need very many examples to confirm

L

lyonlau

wilson

Can ask you do on the natal chart each planet orbs how many is? I use Conjunction orbs is 8.

greetings

lyonlau

L

lyonlau

please help me

when looking at my natal chart

what kind of job and vocation is really fit me ?

wilsontc

Staff member
Moving away from "career"

lyonlau,

In your birth chart you have North node (future goals) focused in the 4th house (home) This house is opposite the career house (10th house), indicating you are moving AWAY from "career" issues and into home-based issues. I would suggest doing some sort of a home-based business or, at the least, finding some "home time" every day for yourself. With the strong Uranus (electronics, technology) in your chart you might consider an electronics, technology job on a consulting basis.

Orbs I use for planets not Sun and Moon:
Square, Conjunction, Opposition - 8
Sextile, Trine - 5
Quincunx - 3

Orbs I use for Sun and Moon:
Square, Conjunction, Opposition - 10
Sextile, Trine - 5
Quincunx - 3

Trying to help,

Tim