Racism

Hkk

Account Closed
What in a chart (whether it’s aspects or whatever) shows someone who is racist. Or is it a cultural thing?

Opal

Premium Member
Mankind needs racism it would seem. Regions of countries are racist of other regions of countries.

Racism is not acceptable in my country, it happens, big time, but it is not acceptable.

Now we use sports to vent that.

The astrology would be that of hate.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey Opal thanks for your insights!

If its hate would that be Mars/Venus - in another thread we were talking about Venus and it was said by someone that if Venus is Love it is also Hate.
Racism is not always direct and can be there subconsciously.

What do you think?

Opal

Premium Member
Yes, I agree, sometimes it is subconscious. If I see a large group of my shade of skin walking behind me or another shade of skin.....I am equally conscious of what is behind me. Some would say I was racist for one of them

Hkk

Account Closed
I have not seen a single signature for this or most characteristics. Most people have not had positive opportunities for intimate exposure, but they have had many inflaming media exposures, which could lead them to act racist even if they are not, or switch on racism latent in the chart. I am sure you could suss out repeated signatures of a closed mind and heart and limited opportunities for working with that energy.

What do u mean by signatures

Hkk

Account Closed
In the first case, I mean 'signature' like an incontrovertible clue that you can definitively say, oh, this person will be so-and-so --- these don't really exist as far as I know, anyway.

In the second case I mean, like, can you pick up a theme and see it repeated through the chart in a way that might indicate racism? Seeing it once is usually not enough.

Oh I see. This is true. Thank you x

Opal

Premium Member
Everyone on Earth has the capacity. The word chauvinism is actually a political term. Overly zealous patriotism. It breeds racism. As everyone on Earth subject to patriotism, we all have the capacity to be. No signature.....to many of us:lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
Everyone on Earth has the capacity. The word chauvinism is actually a political term. Overly zealous patriotism. It breeds racism. As everyone on Earth subject to patriotism, we all have the capacity to be. No signature.....to many of us:lol:

Blind patriotism 👍

WHYNOT

Banned
What in a chart (whether it’s aspects or whatever) shows someone who is racist. Or is it a cultural thing?

The word "racism" is a modern day term. It is used merely for political reasons.

Decades ago, before academia and science were taken over and corrupted by certain outside commercial powers,
EVERYBODY knew that :
the Human SPECIES consists of DIFFERENT Races. = True science, and backed up by facts. eg clear cranial & skeletal distinctions.

However, now they are telling people :

1) "THE Human Race" ( You will hear, see this repeated often & everywhere ..but it is scientifically INCORRECT).
and

2) that "we are all the same" = yes, but in flesh & blood ONLY.

So, to answer your Question
Such a thing as "racism" (for reasons that should now be obvious to you) cannot be defined in a birthchart.

Last edited: