Nervous Breakdown Indicators in Chart?

Hello. I'm interested in finding out what kind of patterns are occurring my chart as they relate to my recent nervous breakdown.

Attachments

• chart for questions about nervous breakdown etc.png
    chart for questions about nervous breakdown etc.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 58

urano

With regard to these indicators that you search, probably the bad aspects in your chart, particularly the squares from Mars because it is in your 6th House of illnesses.
Venus (or Mercury) is Lord 6. This isn't completely clear because with the House System that you use the 6th cusp is still in Taurus, but with another House System maybe Mercury would be Lord 6, well, I guess.

In any case, Mars is in square with both Mercury and Venus. It's health related.

Last edited:

urano

As well, difficult to don't take into account Saturn in opposition towards the Moon, the aspect is harsh and transiting Pluto is on Saturn.
Is your nervous breakdown in relation to a feeling of loss, unemployment or separation?
Sorry that you are facing a difficult time.

kshantaram

Premium Member
ketu separative south node now transit natal rahu north node acq 2nd,
8th from moon, detachment from family-finances,
prone to pain-injury throat-teeth-lower legs-sciatica pain etc,
and life-style reversals;

while rahu north node transits natal jup-ketu leo 8th,
hyper-sensitive, high self-pride, commanding attitude,
aptitude for medicine-surgery,
prone to toxic urological-stomach-liver issues and pain/surgery;
asc lord jup over 8th for health issues;

past 2.5yrs asc lord sat transit sag 12th opp natal mars gemini 6th,
stress-struggle in health-employment matters, competition and struggle;
natal sat retro towards sag 12th for foreign lands opp mars 6th;

sat own cap first, growth-riches through public admin, mining, etc
sat retro delaying things;

moon-sat opp stress in health and marriage though;
5-7m later sat moves to natal sat cap opp moon,
need to take long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs;

gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

asc lord jup now transit scorpio 11th for gains and friendships,
research-occult-advisory aptitudes,
while trine elevated aspect moon-cancer 7th
supportive of marriage-business/vocation months ahead;
moon cancer 7th good for a career-diplomat/nursing; sensitive and intuitive;
jup trine own pisces 3rd for initiative-writings-advisory roles;

sun-mer-venus perfectionist virgo 9th, mer elevated,
debilation of venus cancelled, gradual growth, settling at 32+,
good for luck-literary-oratory-medical-artistic-management aptitudes,
sag asc, philosophy, law-justice, medicine, sportive, ambitious, impulsive;

inimical mer retro 9th delaying and stressing things though,
luck-edu-travels-father-husband under stress-delay; and
prone to intestinal stress probably, and mer for nervous system too;
while better at written communications/writings;

hope this helps adapt, do share pointwise ground feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Animatrix

You have Sun, Mercury and Venus in trine to Neptune, and even if these aspects are harmonious, it still indicates that you are by nature, a sensitive and possibly artistic and creative individual. Saturn is in opposition to your natal Moon, which is a hard aspect that makes it difficult for you to express your emotions, and feel loved. Neptune is also in opposition to your Moon, indicating profound sensitivity and a tendency to depression is common with this aspect. You can live in your head, and get lost in dreams, and that is one of the challenges with that aspect. It is important to not indulge in escapism, because it is weakening.

Saturn has just recently made a square to your natal Sun by transit, and this is an extremely difficult transit, a very enervating influence; possible health problems show up with this transit. Saturn is right on your ascendant too, and you this might have shaken up your relationships a bit, as well as undermining your mental and physical energies.

As well, difficult to don't take into account Saturn in opposition towards the Moon, the aspect is harsh and transiting Pluto is on Saturn.
Is your nervous breakdown in relation to a feeling of loss, unemployment or separation?
Sorry that you are facing a difficult time.

Definitely a feeling of loss. I'm still grieving my grandmother's death. She died in 2016 and I'm still mourning her intensely. I was co-dependent on her. I considered her my parent because she helped raised me along with my mother, her daughter. I had a lot of intense feelings towards.

Unemployment wise. I feel like I don't contribute to American society because I don't work. I don't want a conventional job, but I want the benefits and stability and routine of employment.

Separation? I'm currently dealing with the fact that my longest lasting relationship is emotionally abusive. I don't know how to deal with this fact because I have known the man since I was a child and I have an idealized version of him strongly embedded in my brain and thinking of him as an abuser doesn't compute for me.

wishing well,

kshantaram

All of this is spot on. I will go into detail in another post but just needed to say that this is true for me.

You have Sun, Mercury and Venus in trine to Neptune, and even if these aspects are harmonious, it still indicates that you are by nature, a sensitive and possibly artistic and creative individual. Saturn is in opposition to your natal Moon, which is a hard aspect that makes it difficult for you to express your emotions, and feel loved. Neptune is also in opposition to your Moon, indicating profound sensitivity and a tendency to depression is common with this aspect. You can live in your head, and get lost in dreams, and that is one of the challenges with that aspect. It is important to not indulge in escapism, because it is weakening.

Saturn has just recently made a square to your natal Sun by transit, and this is an extremely difficult transit, a very enervating influence; possible health problems show up with this transit. Saturn is right on your ascendant too, and you this might have shaken up your relationships a bit, as well as undermining your mental and physical energies.

Also, spot on. I will make a longer post later with more details.

wishing well,

kshantaram

In regards to the first, I have been in a lot of pain-body wise. I have hypothyroidism and Gerd. So I'm uncomfortable a lot. My teeth pain me. I have random aches in my legs. Sometimes when I get out of bed the pain in bed. While laying in bed and I try to get a better position I will have intense pain no matter what I try to do to stop it.

I've had ongoing gynecological issues for years.

I recently broke up with my fiance of two years. We have known each since we were children and dated through our teens on and off. It was a loving, mutually beneficial, but ultimately destructive relationship.

I like to be in control of everything. I am very sensitive to criticism and I do think highly of myself.

I'm more interested in medicine, but I believe it's something I'm incapable of because of my current lack of mathematical and science reasoning and skills.

My grandmother died of urethral cancer. I wished I could have put the signs together and perhaps I could have saved her. Sometimes I see the signs in myself. I am worried I am being a hypochondriac though.

I've never been employed in a "real" job so that stresses me out and makes me like a failure of an American and as an adult. My health is failing and I am only twenty-nine. I am resentful.

I am naturally competitive

I've chosen a new partner. I have known him since I was 18. I am hoping he will be the father of my children and my husband, but I still feel guilty because of my disposal of my fiance for him and my pining for my partner for the entirety of the last relationship. My fiance was basically a distraction.

My two best friends have married and are producing. I am not and everyone is my culture and network is. I feel useless as a woman.

I am hoping that my partner will propose to me before I turn thirty and that I will have children before I am thirty-seven because of issues in my female line. But I also want to start several small businesses.

I am interested in politics. Nursing? Not so much. I am very sensitive and I've always had a sense of deja vu.

I am a poet and have so far succeeded at what I am doing. I have a strong interest in philosophy and religion.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

A couple of things, being a Sag Asc., you are quite aware of the truth and readily admit your shortcomings. A lot of Virgo energy also makes you quite self-critical and also very sensitive to criticism.

Remember one thing in life, you canNOT compare your life with others and then turn bitter that you are not able to achieve what they have. Also, you canNOT control the situation or others. You can only control yourself.

You are very creative with that Moon-Merc. and your poetry may have a religious or philosophical touch thanks to Neptune connecting to Mercury. You should keep that up at all costs.

You partner house is also strong with Mercury, its ruler, strongly placed in Virgo. However, that Neptune to Mercury and Moon makes you idealize a bit too much and you forget reality in the process.

Your house of children is weak, with its ruler Venus in fall in Virgo. However, the strong Cancer Moon compensates well. However, with Saturn opposing that Moon it could be that pregnancy is delayed. That said, I do want to say that transiting Jupiter can be kind to you the next two years. In case you do not want a child outside of marriage, you should be careful the next two years.

Hi,

A couple of things, being a Sag Asc., you are quite aware of the truth and readily admit your shortcomings. A lot of Virgo energy also makes you quite self-critical and also very sensitive to criticism.

Remember one thing in life, you canNOT compare your life with others and then turn bitter that you are not able to achieve what they have. Also, you canNOT control the situation or others. You can only control yourself.

You are very creative with that Moon-Merc. and your poetry may have a religious or philosophical touch thanks to Neptune connecting to Mercury. You should keep that up at all costs.

You partner house is also strong with Mercury, its ruler, strongly placed in Virgo. However, that Neptune to Mercury and Moon makes you idealize a bit too much and you forget reality in the process.

Your house of children is weak, with its ruler Venus in fall in Virgo. However, the strong Cancer Moon compensates well. However, with Saturn opposing that Moon it could be that pregnancy is delayed. That said, I do want to say that transiting Jupiter can be kind to you the next two years. In case you do not want a child outside of marriage, you should be careful the next two years.
Thank you so much for your advice.